Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 01:24:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327864 Posts in 13423 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 870 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 645916 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8835 on: March 01, 2013, 08:44:45 PM »

btw not sure if I mentioned this lately, but I always used to get anti-reflective coating on my glasses. Didn't last time.

Oh my god they're so much clearer without it and they hardly get dirty at all. AR coating sucks.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8836 on: March 01, 2013, 09:27:17 PM »

Friday night and I'm just chilling on my chair with Russian roulette music* while wondering if I should finally start making a game.
I figure the best way to honor one's hobby is to contribute.
It's one thing I want to do in my life but I always get stuck at some point...

I have an entire binder of failed ideas or things that are way too challenging to do solo.
Most probably I'll fiddle on paper until 2-3 am, then get depressed, shove stuff back in the binder and go to sleep feeling like crap.

* Right click on C: and add every music file to playlist. Listen to anything that plays, no skipping.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8837 on: March 01, 2013, 09:33:54 PM »

Loon at it this way man, there's almost no way possible your idea could be worse than 90% of the shit we got released last year.

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8838 on: March 01, 2013, 11:14:15 PM »

I have an entire binder of failed ideas or things that are way too challenging to do solo.
Most probably I'll fiddle on paper until 2-3 am, then get depressed, shove stuff back in the binder and go to sleep feeling like crap.

I do that with drawing -- except I make a deal with myself to draw at LEAST ONE good picture before I can put it away.

Loon at it this way man, there's almost no way possible your idea could be worse than 90% of the shit we got released last year.

Love this. x)

Klyde, you're doing my future tattoo when I figure out what it will be.  I want to commission you to draw stuff meanwhile... >=(

OR DO A COLLAB WITH ME!! :D

I have wanted to do a collaboration piece with you ever since we spoke of it on DA!! LoL

To be completely honest, it has literally been top on my list of "art I would like to do for my own sake" since then..... sadly, though I draw every day, I have not found the time to do one piece that has not been work related in a looooong time....

So you know how we solve that problem!?... We just freakin' do it.... I am off to work now actually but as of tomorrow I think we ought to start figuring this out... I'll try to think up some concepts and any ideas you have please throw my way :) The whole collaborating thing is completely new to me so any suggestions you have as to how we go about it would be greatly appreciated.

I come here more often then DA to be honest, so PMing me on here works!.... Gee golly I'm excited...

Oh boy, lots to say, POINT FORM:
- Thank you, that's really flattering.  Honestly, you too, something colourful and clean about your style that makes me look twice... in when the net is flooded with images, please see that as a compliment -- I mean nothing less!
- With school, the most I get done is sketches... I'm working on a bigger piece right now... but it's been in sketch-only-mode for a week so far.  We can take out time, no rush...
- And yeah, I think so too.  I want to do something colourful, I'm terrible with colours...and lineart...and...well... you get the idea.  Whatever, let's sit down and get'er'done.
- Expect a message tomorrow

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8839 on: March 01, 2013, 11:20:37 PM »

I love your new avatar, Dice...so much so that I hate you for putting it there. Makes me want to play more Legend of Heroes TITS really bad.

TASTY!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8840 on: March 01, 2013, 11:21:31 PM »

http://youtu.be/ekxn5KLv9XQ
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8841 on: March 01, 2013, 11:22:32 PM »

I love your new avatar, Dice...so much so that I hate you for putting it there. Makes me want to play more Legend of Heroes TITS really bad.

That's why I did it.  I also hate changing avvy's all the time, so, I think Estelle is good there for a while. :D

Well put Yodes.  You make me re-think thoughts I"ve thought.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8842 on: March 02, 2013, 03:22:51 AM »

Klyde and Dice sittin in a tree T-A-T-T-O-O-I-N-G

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8843 on: March 02, 2013, 05:00:49 AM »

I just imagined Klyde having his tattoo shop in a tree and thought that would be kind of awesome...

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8844 on: March 02, 2013, 10:15:38 AM »

I just imagined Klyde having his tattoo shop in a tree and thought that would be kind of awesome...

A health & safety nightmare no doubt.

Krispy Kreme opened their first shop here in Scotland. So me my dad and my boyfriend are travelling to Edinburgh to see what all the fuss is about. A shop that just sells donuts sounds interesting.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:18:48 AM by Starmongoose » Logged

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8845 on: March 02, 2013, 10:52:15 AM »

A health & safety nightmare no doubt.

Krispy Kreme opened their first shop here in Scotland. So me my dad and my boyfriend are travelling to Edinburgh to see what all the fuss is about. A shop that just sells donuts sounds interesting.

My dad, bro, and myself were there when they opened the first one in Canada.  We were lined up under a giant tent they set up and it took us an hour to get in.  They're good though -- but I think one little donut has the calories of a whole burger. :P 
I *love* the chocolate dip though.  SUUUGAAR

Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8846 on: March 02, 2013, 12:11:25 PM »

https://www.shirtpunch.com/tv/designs/details/cathedral-of-the-serenity

Firefly shirt for $10 for the next 12 hours or so.  Naturally I'm out of money right now.  Oh, and for anyone who isn't familiar with the show:  Get off your ass and buy the DVDs/blu-rays/downloads, SOMETHING and watch it.  It is awesome.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8847 on: March 02, 2013, 12:19:10 PM »

Krispy Kreme donuts are awesome, but they make my teeth hurt just thinking about them. There used to be one on 72nd street right off amsterdam, next to grey's papaya (best hot dogs in NY). You could watch the donuts being made in the back of the store, though it's far less interesting than it sounds...but to get one fresh off the line....I think that's what sex is like.

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8848 on: March 02, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »

i think that's what sex is like.

Poor thing

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8849 on: March 02, 2013, 12:36:16 PM »

i think that's what sex is like.

Poor thing
Says the man who's never had a fresh off the fryer Krispy Kreme glazed donut.

TASTY!
Pages: 1 ... 588 589 [590] 591 592 ... 870 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: