Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 27, 2014, 11:16:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329752 Posts in 13518 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 876 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 666469 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8850 on: March 02, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »

i think that's what sex is like.

Poor thing
Says the man who's never had a fresh off the fryer Krispy Kreme glazed donut.

Agent D makes a valid argument.... it's like warm.....American Pie... o.o
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:59:00 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8851 on: March 02, 2013, 02:16:25 PM »

i think that's what sex is like.

Poor thing
Says the man who's never had a fresh off the fryer Krispy Kreme glazed donut.

And still hasn't. Just got back from the 35 mile drive to and then from Kirspy Kreme.. ;-; It was a 2 hour wait. We will try again another day.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8852 on: March 02, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »

Finally ordered the pieces I'll need to build my new computer.
Just going from a 32bit to a 64bit machine will already be a huge performance boost.
We'll see when things are shipped. Hoping I can get everything by the next weekend so I can fiddle on that.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8853 on: March 02, 2013, 04:07:54 PM »

https://www.shirtpunch.com/tv/designs/details/cathedral-of-the-serenity

Firefly shirt for $10 for the next 12 hours or so.  Naturally I'm out of money right now.  Oh, and for anyone who isn't familiar with the show:  Get off your ass and buy the DVDs/blu-rays/downloads, SOMETHING and watch it.  It is awesome.

That shirt is crazy awesome. And the model is nice too...

I'll be in my bunk.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8854 on: March 02, 2013, 04:40:29 PM »

Dude if they're ever making Krispy Kreme's fresh, ask them to give you one UN-iced. They're amaz.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8855 on: March 02, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »

Klyde and Dice sittin in a tree T-A-T-T-O-O-I-N-G

LOL

I just imagined Klyde having his tattoo shop in a tree and thought that would be kind of awesome...

that would be awesome.... damn if I had the capital to pull that off I'd be freakin' famous.... well, i'd at least get my own tattoo-tv-show for a season or two.....

Krispy Kreme donuts are awesome, but they make my teeth hurt just thinking about them. There used to be one on 72nd street right off amsterdam, next to grey's papaya (best hot dogs in NY). You could watch the donuts being made in the back of the store, though it's far less interesting than it sounds...but to get one fresh off the line....I think that's what sex is like.

i'd take the donut over sex... hell, I'd trade my tree-house-tattoo shop to be able to eat donuts.... then again having a labido and the ability to have sex again would be pretty cool too....  without the labido or desire I don't miss sex.... but I sure as heck miss krispy kream....

oh well.... i may not get to have donuts, but I did get to finish vegeta in my ongoing DBZ tattoo!

and a back to back of the saiyan heroes :)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8856 on: March 02, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »

Vegeta's ballin, but his waistline shrinks as you hit the wrists. He's  already so much smaller than goku, lol.

But yeah, amazing job dude, considering your canvas is a moving piece of human. If you had made the both of those tattoos on the same person, you would have HAD to make a gogeta on the back.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8857 on: March 02, 2013, 05:09:56 PM »

Vegeta's ballin, but his waistline shrinks as you hit the wrists. He's  already so much smaller than goku, lol.

But yeah, amazing job dude, considering your canvas is a moving piece of human. If you had made the both of those tattoos on the same person, you would have HAD to make a gogeta on the back.

That is the same person.... and I do need a background.... and I can't believe gogeta wasn't the first thing to occur to me.... you may have just had a hand in crafting something this client will wear for a long time D.....

also....

Friday night and I'm just chilling on my chair with Russian roulette music* while wondering if I should finally start making a game.
I figure the best way to honor one's hobby is to contribute.
It's one thing I want to do in my life but I always get stuck at some point...

I have an entire binder of failed ideas or things that are way too challenging to do solo.
Most probably I'll fiddle on paper until 2-3 am, then get depressed, shove stuff back in the binder and go to sleep feeling like crap.

* Right click on C: and add every music file to playlist. Listen to anything that plays, no skipping.

Talking about collaborating with dice on art, I couldn't help but think when I read that ^^ how cool it would be to do an RPGfan collab project to make a game.... Dice and I could work on art and visuals, we could get dincrest to score it, you would obviously have to be director since its your concept... D, Aeolus and Eusis would have to be writers on account of I love their posts...desert walker would be a writer too because I believe he is sort of specialized in that regard..... starmongoose and yoda would also have to write on account of making me laugh.... anubis could take care of some tech-heavy stuff with his new com... mesh and kevadu would have to be storyboard or concept development because they both strike me as creative and intelligent.... and then there is a whole host of other talented folk here to get on the project with john and other administrators to help with programming......

yea.... sorry... I always wanted to make a game too.... sort of went off into fantasy-land there for a moment .... a guy can dream can't he??? (of making games while eating donuts and occasionally having sex of course....)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8858 on: March 02, 2013, 05:18:38 PM »

I actually program and work in IT. I also wrote a game engine once.

Meanwhile, SCIENCE:

o/` I do not dream o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8859 on: March 02, 2013, 05:34:42 PM »

And then I realized the tattoos were on said person's legs....I am incredibly smart!!

TASTY!
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8860 on: March 02, 2013, 07:18:44 PM »

Talking about collaborating with dice on art, I couldn't help but think when I read that ^^ how cool it would be to do an RPGfan collab project to make a game.... Dice and I could work on art and visuals, we could get dincrest to score it, you would obviously have to be director since its your concept... D, Aeolus and Eusis would have to be writers on account of I love their posts...desert walker would be a writer too because I believe he is sort of specialized in that regard..... starmongoose and yoda would also have to write on account of making me laugh.... anubis could take care of some tech-heavy stuff with his new com... mesh and kevadu would have to be storyboard or concept development because they both strike me as creative and intelligent.... and then there is a whole host of other talented folk here to get on the project with john and other administrators to help with programming......

yea.... sorry... I always wanted to make a game too.... sort of went off into fantasy-land there for a moment .... a guy can dream can't he??? (of making games while eating donuts and occasionally having sex of course....)

WOOOOOO, I GET A PART.  I mean, uh, yes, I am specialized in that regard.  Sort of, if by specialized in that regard you mean 'has no other talents'. :D *puts on pin-striped suit and fedora for a flashy writer look and takes a polite bow*

In any case, rambling train-of-thought post or not, that's not a bad idea.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8861 on: March 02, 2013, 10:05:34 PM »

http://meshgearfox.deviantart.com/art/Yodafanar23-357377346?ga_submit_new=10%253A1362279822

I drew a picture of Yoda as a three-legged baby suckling a wolf like in that Romulus and Remus sculpture. Pic contains poorly drawn wolf teats if you are, for whatever reason, in a context where that would be considered offensive.

I think I threatened to draw that a year ago.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8862 on: March 02, 2013, 11:24:21 PM »

Was the intetion of the work to represent "Yoda of Star Wars" or our RPGFan "Yoda" as a metaphoric suckling baby Yoda?

Quite profound.  I won't lie, your work with Paint is something

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8863 on: March 02, 2013, 11:50:26 PM »

Was the intetion of the work to represent "Yoda of Star Wars" or our RPGFan "Yoda" as a metaphoric suckling baby Yoda?

Both obvs.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8864 on: March 03, 2013, 01:53:38 AM »

WOOOOOO, I GET A PART.  I mean, uh, yes, I am specialized in that regard.  Sort of, if by specialized in that regard you mean 'has no other talents'. :D *puts on pin-striped suit and fedora for a flashy writer look and takes a polite bow*

In any case, rambling train-of-thought post or not, that's not a bad idea.

No I actually thought writing was your thing based on the fact that you mentioned you were proof-reading something for a friend of yours....

http://meshgearfox.deviantart.com/art/Yodafanar23-357377346?ga_submit_new=10%253A1362279822

I drew a picture of Yoda as a three-legged baby suckling a wolf like in that Romulus and Remus sculpture. Pic contains poorly drawn wolf teats if you are, for whatever reason, in a context where that would be considered offensive.

I think I threatened to draw that a year ago.

I didn't know you were on DA as well Mesh! You need more dev's though!! Based on what I am seeing in your profile your only averaging 1 a year.... things take long in painter, but not that long.... LoL... I speak in just of course :) I actually really dig your red panda indo-piece!

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 ... 589 590 [591] 592 593 ... 876 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: