Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 02:04:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335276 Posts in 13727 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 726167 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8880 on: March 04, 2013, 10:23:14 PM »

My mum searched through my garbage when she saw it was heavy.  I think she was worried I was throwing away a treasure chest filled with riches and gold.  Amazingly, she wasn't searching for drugs.  But she's just a borderline-hoarder. 

My mother had a tendency to go digging through my trash to see if I threw away any mail with coupons in it whenever she was there.  Drove me up a wall, really, as I think basic respect for privacy dictates not digging through someone's trash without asking.

Good to know I'm not alone in this embarassing kind of sitch.

Made worse by the fact that school is killing me and work is not making me work.  So I need folks, and put up with whatever the hell it is they do and dumb/silly things they yell at me for.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8881 on: March 04, 2013, 10:26:52 PM »

My mom's not allowed in m apartment :T

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8882 on: March 04, 2013, 11:04:27 PM »

So I put up 255 on benchpress 3 times unassisted. Pretty proud of it, considering it was my 5th set. Also did incline benchpress with dumbells, 85 pounds each. Fucking hardest part was actually getting the dumbells into the ready position, so much force exerted just to lift the damn things up. Hit the pec fly machine afterwards and maxed it out at 200lbs. Finished up with a forward bench press at about 280 lbs, and finally I did some tricep pushdowns at 200 lbs too just to switch it up. And now my monday's will be chest from this day forth! Course now I'm even more self conscious about women as I fear I may hug a lady and break something...

Tomorrow, I'm installing a security camera setup, doing laundry, and then a baxk workout. I'm aiming for an unassisted pullup by the end of the year, and before anyone here says they can do pull ups, easy, etc....I weigh 380lbs. If you can do a pull up at that weight, you're a fucking monster, I'd hate to make you angry as you could literally pull my arm off and beat me with it.

Thursday, I have to go to marlboro, NJ...idk why yet, I just know it's for one of my dad's friend. Again, that's Marlboro, NEW JERSEY. This makes me sad.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8883 on: March 04, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »

how old are you, D?
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8884 on: March 05, 2013, 02:04:55 AM »

how old are you, D?
I'm old enough to know that this answer will get me into shit, so lets say old enough to gamble inn vegas, not old enough for my first necessary colonoscopy. Why do you ask good sir?

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8885 on: March 05, 2013, 02:07:30 AM »

Now I'm more curious to know how me knowing will get you into shit.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8886 on: March 05, 2013, 02:12:00 AM »

Generally, anyone who knows my age and hears that number as my  weight spends either 10 minutes telling me how unhealthy that is and how I'll die before 50 if I don't do something about it, or how at that age and still being a virgin is nearly worse than being an obese fuck.

Fuck it, I can kill all of you if I freak out in a rage now, I'm 27.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8887 on: March 05, 2013, 02:36:50 AM »

I was gonna compliment yous on killing it in the gym.

Didn't know or care about the other stuff.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8888 on: March 05, 2013, 02:46:08 AM »

See, once again, revealing my age has lead to negative reults!

(in case it hasn't be fairly clear, most of the last 2 posts have been humorous in nature, albeit truthful. Just tossing that out there)

TASTY!
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8889 on: March 05, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »

My mum searched through my garbage when she saw it was heavy.  I think she was worried I was throwing away a treasure chest filled with riches and gold.  Amazingly, she wasn't searching for drugs.  But she's just a borderline-hoarder. 

My mother had a tendency to go digging through my trash to see if I threw away any mail with coupons in it whenever she was there.  Drove me up a wall, really, as I think basic respect for privacy dictates not digging through someone's trash without asking.

Good to know I'm not alone in this embarassing kind of sitch.

Made worse by the fact that school is killing me and work is not making me work.  So I need folks, and put up with whatever the hell it is they do and dumb/silly things they yell at me for.

I've been there before and know what you mean.  When I was useless due to too much school and my parents were around I'd pretty much put up with whatever, including my mother's way over-the-top germophobia (Sheldon in Big Bang Theory?  Yeah, exact same behavior).  When I re-read the bit in your first post about her not searching for drugs I had a mental image of, 'Heeyyyy, what are all these seeds in the trash?  Are you gardening now?!' :D
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #8890 on: March 05, 2013, 04:25:48 PM »

So I put up 255 on benchpress 3 times unassisted. Pretty proud of it, considering it was my 5th set. Also did incline benchpress with dumbells, 85 pounds each. Fucking hardest part was actually getting the dumbells into the ready position, so much force exerted just to lift the damn things up. Hit the pec fly machine afterwards and maxed it out at 200lbs. Finished up with a forward bench press at about 280 lbs, and finally I did some tricep pushdowns at 200 lbs too just to switch it up. And now my monday's will be chest from this day forth! Course now I'm even more self conscious about women as I fear I may hug a lady and break something...

Tomorrow, I'm installing a security camera setup, doing laundry, and then a baxk workout. I'm aiming for an unassisted pullup by the end of the year, and before anyone here says they can do pull ups, easy, etc....I weigh 380lbs. If you can do a pull up at that weight, you're a fucking monster, I'd hate to make you angry as you could literally pull my arm off and beat me with it.

Thursday, I have to go to marlboro, NJ...idk why yet, I just know it's for one of my dad's friend. Again, that's Marlboro, NEW JERSEY. This makes me sad.

Dude, if you keep up with high-weight low rep workouts and keep upping your max weight so you end on positive failure (can't lift the weight again if your life depended on it) with some cardio included (but seperate) you will eventually have the body of a greek adonis.

Coupled with decent nutrition, taking full advantage of post-workout window of opportunity for anabolic feeding time, this statement is FACT, not speculation.

When I was doing the martial arts gig many moons ago I had a great deal of experience with that type of workout regimen and as such I tip my hat once again to you sir. Not easy by any stretch BUT IT WORKS! When I was fighting full contact at that time I worked out just like that to attain, and maintain, the weight I wanted.... I was about 70 pounds heavier than I am now with arguably less fat (my body looked good but my head looked real tiny-LoL)

As far as you being 27... I'm actually a wee bit surprised. For some reason I  perceived you as having some years on me D..... you just strike me as being far more intelligent and responsible than I... not that those characteristics are governed by age... but they certainly lend to a more mature impression being lent.

Please keep reporting on the workouts my man... it inspires me and reminds me of a time when I had some discipline in that regard :)

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8891 on: March 05, 2013, 07:42:35 PM »

not old enough for my first necessary colonoscopy. Why do you ask good sir?

Are you old enough for... an unnecessary colonoscopy?

o/` I do not dream o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8892 on: March 05, 2013, 08:35:57 PM »

Nah, Klyde, it's not maturity. Just more experience in dealing with assholes than your average nerd, lol. Makes me more worldly, I guess. It's funny though, I always peg myself as the immature one in groups, mostly because I act the most retarded. Couple that with being the oldest kid in my family and still technically living with my dad (both sisters live on their own for a few years now), and I generally have an child-like sense of inferiority around most of my peers.

In regards to the working out, I try to switch it up from straight strength building to form and endurance every few days. For example, I was given advice on a modified method of barbell exercises qwhere instead of keeping your weight plates posistioned normally, center of the plate through each end, you place it almost like a kettlebell on the bar, so the weight hangs and sways. Imagine doing a benchpress where instead of just pushing it up and bringing it down, you also have to control the sway motion both left and right AND forward and backward. It takes a ridiculous amount of extra core stability to do that, and it's a great way to practice perfect form for exercises. I was able to do a set with 135 lbs at 12 reps, but it was definitely a more strenous. I can only imagine it on something like a squat or military press...frightening.

Anyways, hell yeah I'm gonna keep up with updates here. Maybe it's sort of bragging, I can see some people.interpreting it that way, but I like the complimenta from you guys about it. Makes me feel like someone cares :)

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8893 on: March 05, 2013, 09:04:30 PM »

current mood: jilted

o/` I do not dream o/`

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8894 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »

current mood: jilted

Overall, an average of 21 or more *CENSORED* a month during a man's lifetime decreased the risk of prostate cancer later in life by 33%. And each increase of three *CENSORED* per week during a man's lifetime was associated with a 15% reduction in prostate cancer risk.

21 * 12 months = 252
252 * 80 years = 20,160
20,160 * 5 mL = 100.8 L
100.8 L * 3,500,000,000 men =   352,800,000,000 Kg
7,000,000,000 humans * 50 kg = 350,000,000,000 Kg

Hey guys, guess what weights the same as humanity's combined body-weight?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 09:39:16 PM by Annubis » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 591 592 [593] 594 595 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: