Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 03:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331350 Posts in 13571 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 883 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 684757 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9135 on: April 01, 2013, 01:01:50 PM »

Working at the Royal Bank of Scotland today. Moving a bunch of video conference equipment and 7 old LCD monitors to a new office down the block....

Anything you'd like me to tell them on your behalf, goosey?

Yeah, that's my bank actually. They are cunts, but I've already told them that.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9136 on: April 01, 2013, 04:20:01 PM »

I remember you talking about their massive fuck up earlier this year that kept you without money for a small while. If it makes you feep any better, I'm totally gonna steal one of their old tvs they won't be keeping.

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9137 on: April 01, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »

Hah. Yeah, was a nation-wide fuck up that caused half the country to be without money for a week. It was worse cause it was the end of the month and we were out of money and our wages were due the day of the fuck up. It was a lean week.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9138 on: April 01, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »

Framing scares me...

I've purchased various pieces of art over the years.  Nothing expensive, mostly just prints, but stuff I like.  I have to shamefully admit that most of it is just sitting in a closet somewhere...I'd like to frame and properly display it, but I know nothing about framing and every time I look into it I get intimidated.  To have a professional do it for me would cost many times the value of the actual art so that's out of the question.  But there are so many kinds of frames, mat materials, etc. to worry about, not to mention that with zero experience framing stuff I worry about damaging the art in the process.  When you do some research online it's easy to find people who are just totally obsessed with framing and get turned of by the whole thing.  I know it's stupid, but I just end up not doing anything with it...

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9139 on: April 01, 2013, 11:45:47 PM »

Scrambling to find someone to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner on Saturday so I don't have to spend my birthday dinner alone...again. Fuuuuck. Stupid bitch.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9140 on: April 01, 2013, 11:46:46 PM »

Scrambling to find someone to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner on Saturday so I don't have to spend my birthday dinner alone...again. Fuuuuck. Stupid bitch.

pls me

(buy me a plane ticket, ill give you a magical night)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9141 on: April 01, 2013, 11:57:40 PM »

pls me

(buy me a plane ticket, ill give you a magical night)
3 years ago tonight I was in your neck of the woods. I wish I was there right now.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9142 on: April 02, 2013, 12:01:41 AM »

Okay, next time you come over here you let me know and we will howl at the moon.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9143 on: April 02, 2013, 12:02:39 AM »

Okay, next time you come over here you let me know and we will howl at the moon.

Will do. It will happen within the next 2 years. That's my goal right now. I <3 Scotland

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9144 on: April 02, 2013, 12:05:09 AM »

Will do. It will happen within the next 2 years. That's my goal right now. I <3 Scotland

We'll have the 5th annual RPGfan social there.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9145 on: April 02, 2013, 12:05:36 AM »

We'll have the 5th annual RPGfan social there.

That would be awesome.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9146 on: April 02, 2013, 12:18:43 AM »

I plan on taking a big trip next year sometime. Scottieland is probably my top choice
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9147 on: April 02, 2013, 12:21:46 AM »

Yoda you should go to Dublin.

Dublin, OH.

Visit the mall! Visit the Chipotle! Visit the Gamestop! Stop by my horribly anonymous office park and immediately be gripped with an existential crisis! Stare at dead birds!

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9148 on: April 02, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »

I plan on taking a big trip next year sometime. Scottieland is probably my top choice

Can I come?

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9149 on: April 02, 2013, 12:32:39 AM »

What the hell... why is it whenever *I* bring up going somewhere with forum peeps there's RADIO SILENCE.  Y'know what?!  ROT!!!

Pages: 1 ... 608 609 [610] 611 612 ... 883 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: