Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 05:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335244 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 725571 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9210 on: April 08, 2013, 12:31:33 PM »

Bitch, you are stepping on my turf.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9211 on: April 08, 2013, 01:01:23 PM »

I was going to say something ...

She best get to stepping
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9212 on: April 08, 2013, 01:24:07 PM »

I THOUGHT YOU'D BE PROUD, PA! D:

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9213 on: April 08, 2013, 01:43:08 PM »

I've been reading a lot lately so I haven't really gamed in a few months; I did find myself feeling like some Mario so I started up the Wii and have been working through Mario 3.  Going back to the Wii after getting used to PS3 is difficult.  Having to go over to the TV/console to turn on the Wii like some goddamn BARBARIAN rather than just pushing a button on the controller to turn it on... :(

In other news I watched the season six Mad Men premiere and loved the general vibe of the show so now I'm stuck 'acquiring' and watching seasons one to five uber-fast.  I'm also trying to watch and then 'can' shows quickly since downloading 26 seasons of the original Doctor Who is really doing some serious damage to the HD space on my laptop.  On a semi-related note the BBC show Sherlock is awesome.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9214 on: April 08, 2013, 02:14:53 PM »

I can't stay mad at you Dice. :D

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9215 on: April 08, 2013, 03:45:39 PM »

I've been reading a lot lately so I haven't really gamed in a few months; I did find myself feeling like some Mario so I started up the Wii and have been working through Mario 3.  Going back to the Wii after getting used to PS3 is difficult.  Having to go over to the TV/console to turn on the Wii like some goddamn BARBARIAN rather than just pushing a button on the controller to turn it on... :(

In other news I watched the season six Mad Men premiere and loved the general vibe of the show so now I'm stuck 'acquiring' and watching seasons one to five uber-fast.  I'm also trying to watch and then 'can' shows quickly since downloading 26 seasons of the original Doctor Who is really doing some serious damage to the HD space on my laptop.  On a semi-related note the BBC show Sherlock is awesome.

Unless I have been abusing my uber-cool-telekinetic-tattoo-power without realizing it,  I swear the wii mote starts up the system...

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Desert Walker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9216 on: April 08, 2013, 04:28:11 PM »

Unless I have been abusing my uber-cool-telekinetic-tattoo-power without realizing it,  I swear the wii mote starts up the system...

Motherfucker, I may just have to have a talk with my Wii.  I'll get the brass knuckles.  Or go to the settings page and mess around until I can make it work.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:29:52 PM by Desert Walker » Logged
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9217 on: April 08, 2013, 06:33:01 PM »

Motherfucker, I may just have to have a talk with my Wii.  I'll get the brass knuckles.  Or go to the settings page and mess around until I can make it work.

Definately try the "power" button on the remote before beating the snot out of the wii... last time I checked that console doesn't put up much of a fight.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9218 on: April 08, 2013, 07:36:58 PM »

You can only turn it on that way after turning it off via the same button on the wiimote. A fresh power up has to be done manually, and manually turning it off also has that issue.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9219 on: April 08, 2013, 07:37:53 PM »

Bought a pair of Sennheiser 201s since I'd heard from numerous people that Sennheiser headphones were good.

These ones sure as hell aren't. I mean I heard from numerous places they were some of the best sub-100 dollar headphones, but... jesus they're downright awful.

Seriously open to any suggestions on good headphones.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 07:48:35 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Desert Walker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9220 on: April 08, 2013, 07:38:56 PM »

To be fair to Sennheiser, you can't buy the cheapest model on the market and expect high quality.  Their better stuff is known for being great.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9221 on: April 08, 2013, 07:46:01 PM »

To be fair to Sennheiser, you can't buy the cheapest model on the market and expect high quality.  Their better stuff is known for being great.

This.

I have some Sennheiser CX880 earbuds and I love them.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9222 on: April 08, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »

While I don't doubt that this is true, I heard from numerous people that the 201 and 202 were some of the best sub-$100 headphones, and I'm seriously wondering if the people writing said reviews were just... deaf or something.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9223 on: April 08, 2013, 07:51:07 PM »

Sennheiser stuff is top notch, they're very well known in the audio/video world for great quality microphones and headphones, especially for broadcast audio. If you're not happy with the ones you bought mesh, return them and get another pair, you may have gotten a funky set.

Compared to shit like beats, sennheiser is like filet mignon and they're like london broil.

TASTY!
Desert Walker

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9224 on: April 08, 2013, 09:02:16 PM »

For the record Agent D., the model he's referring to is their $25 dollar set (give or take, depending on where you get it from), so you're only looking at slightly better quality than what you'll pull off a shelf at Wal-Mart.  Taking a single step up the ladder price/quality-wise might help.  If all else fails, go to a shop with a reference disc and compare and contrast.
Pages: 1 ... 613 614 [615] 616 617 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: