Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 07:45:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341087 Posts in 13940 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 923 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 762246 times)
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9315 on: April 21, 2013, 12:56:04 PM »

Anyone here have the Nexus 10 tablet?

Happy with it?

My boyfriend has it!  I play on it too sometimes when hockey gets boring.

I like it a lot and I think tablets are stupid. :)

Runs very smoothly

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9316 on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:30 PM »

Happy with it?

My boyfriend has it!  I play on it too sometimes when hockey gets boring.

I like it a lot and I think tablets are stupid. :)

Runs very smoothly

Can me and him skype on it?

Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9317 on: April 21, 2013, 03:02:19 PM »

It was actually the Ds library that sold me on a 3ds really. I figured with the few 3ds titles I wanted now plus the bunch that would be coming out in the future I would be kicking myself in the ass had I just cheaped out and went with the ds. I'm happy I made the move I did. I am slowly (particularly with soul hackers) breaking my aversion to hand-helds. 2 decades of gaming and I could NEVER stomach playing on a hand-held console until the 3ds XL.

I'm really looking forward to completely getting comfortable with the hand-held experience and diving into some Dragon Quest and Radiant Historia down the road.

And I am certainly amongst the many who are looking forward to Bravely Default.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9318 on: April 21, 2013, 07:44:32 PM »

1. Bought Soul Hackers. Will get a 3DS at some point in the future.

2. Bravely Default and Four Heroes of Light both look interesting to me. Should pick up FHoL if I see it around.

3. Yoda quit trying to steal Dice's boyfriend.

4. Took a sixteen mile walk. Yeeeefuvck.

5. Went out to Worthington Mall. Worthington's the /old city/ and it's got the /old city/ feels which make me /feels/ feels. S'good.

6. Also picked up Farcry 1 and Thomas Pynchon's V at HPB because those things go together like nutella and marmite.

7. ...

8. ... I would fucking eat that.

Also while I generally can't stand hanging around bronies for any length of time, at one point Ponychan censored the word "sex" to "glazed donuts" which lead to some really amazing things like "homoglazed donutsuals."

What I'm saying is that homoglazed donutsuals needs to enter the general parlance of our generation.

11. Looking at pictures of architecture makes me vaguely aroused and like, wanting to start dating. Not just ANY dating, either, but like, females! HUMAN females! GOSH THESE MANSARD ROOFS JUST GET MY BLOOD GOIN'.

10. The following image isn't totally accurate:

'Cause ten years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs, and now we got no cash, no hope, and no jobs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:25:15 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #9319 on: April 22, 2013, 02:06:48 AM »

http://web.uvic.ca/calendar2012/CDs/EPHE/156.html

my university > yours

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9320 on: April 22, 2013, 09:54:47 PM »

Been sick since last Thursday, but I'm finally getting some color back (was as white as a corpse on Saturday)
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9321 on: April 22, 2013, 10:26:02 PM »

Happy with it?

I don't have a 10, but I have a 7 and I love it.  It's just smooth, clean Android.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9322 on: April 24, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »

So this pretty girl was in the weight room today, and being the horribly stupid macho man I am, I used this as a reason to lift heavier. I did a 6 plate t-bar row, which is roughly 270lbs of weights on a bar that i don't know how much it weighs, 5 times. The t-bar device we have is comprised of a long bar with a handle shaped like a cross (t-bar), and it's attached to a small holder that elevates the bar, and a small chest pad to lean against while pulling the bar upwards. Now I am pretty sure this device is designed for smaller weight use, as any time you put more than 200 lbs on it, it pulls you down so hard the chest pad makes it hard to breath, plus it's really uncomfortable. Yada yada, anyways, I do a modded version that lets me stand upright and pull the bar higher in exchange for my pelvis being pulled into the pad instead.

KEY WORD, PELVIS, NOT PENIS.

....still hurts my penis though.

Anyways, doing these HOOGE WEIGHTS, and the pretty girl notices me, which is kinda hard not to considering when I rack the weights, the small area around me shakes. Her friend, a dude, and her walk up to me and asks me how much that weighs, so I told her. Her friend's jaw drops and she bug eyes me. Generally when people get that look of astonishment (bewilderment), I just chuckle, but this time I went ahead and said thank you.

She the said "I wish my boyfriend were as strong as you".

I then went back to weightlifting, completely defeated.

Women suck.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9323 on: April 24, 2013, 01:00:26 AM »

Bitch I'm a pizza truck.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:34:50 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9324 on: April 24, 2013, 09:06:23 PM »

On day 17 of 19 working, two more days and I have two days in a row off, celebration!

Everything's Eventual
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9325 on: April 24, 2013, 10:10:24 PM »

^ Final stretch Bytor.

And I think it was earlier posted but Kyuusei DOES go to a better school than all of us...

= "Studying" right now
= I've got like...50+games in my room and I feel like I got nothing to play (SHAME ON YOU, DICE)
= I"ve got a shit load of drawing to do at least~!
= I hate seeing indie game reviews here and see that I can draw better than the artists they get...is that selfish?  Ah well, not like I know how to find these jobs and school sucks
= I'm getting cut off from my dad's health care plan this year.  Uh oh...
= Made homemade chicken soup.  My soul was healed.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9326 on: April 24, 2013, 11:52:56 PM »

So this pretty girl was in the weight room today, and being the horribly stupid macho man I am, I used this as a reason to lift heavier. I did a 6 plate t-bar row, which is roughly 270lbs of weights on a bar that i don't know how much it weighs, 5 times. The t-bar device we have is comprised of a long bar with a handle shaped like a cross (t-bar), and it's attached to a small holder that elevates the bar, and a small chest pad to lean against while pulling the bar upwards. Now I am pretty sure this device is designed for smaller weight use, as any time you put more than 200 lbs on it, it pulls you down so hard the chest pad makes it hard to breath, plus it's really uncomfortable. Yada yada, anyways, I do a modded version that lets me stand upright and pull the bar higher in exchange for my pelvis being pulled into the pad instead.

Anyways, doing these HOOGE WEIGHTS, and the pretty girl notices me, which is kinda hard not to considering when I rack the weights, the small area around me shakes. Her friend, a dude, and her walk up to me and asks me how much that weighs, so I told her. Her friend's jaw drops and she bug eyes me. Generally when people get that look of astonishment (bewilderment), I just chuckle, but this time I went ahead and said thank you.

Women suck.

I want to comment but I don't know where to start.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9327 on: April 25, 2013, 12:16:29 AM »

Women suck.

Maybe she'd be your boyfriend if your wingaling-dang-dong hadn't gotten ripped off in the pad :(

o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9328 on: April 25, 2013, 12:27:24 AM »

Women suck.

Maybe she'd be your boyfriend if your wingaling-dang-dong hadn't gotten ripped off in the pad :(

http://vimeo.com/38235535

3:47
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9329 on: April 25, 2013, 12:47:07 AM »

D - You should start using her boyfriend as your weights for exercising.

I'm trying to angle myself into a new job in Korea.

Lower pay but better hours, better vacation and better location.

Luckily for once I managed to network (I'm usually terrible at it) and have some connections that are hopefully going to get me in the door.

It also means I'll have a month's vacation in Canada during July/August :D

Really hope I can get this worked out before this contract finishes so I can go home and not worry about finding a job.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 12:49:03 AM by Lard » Logged

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: 1 ... 620 621 [622] 623 624 ... 923 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: