Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 12:01:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327421 Posts in 13406 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 640332 times)
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9840 on: June 26, 2013, 05:49:17 PM »

So I'm tentatively scheduled for a huge installation job in the hamptons next week. 3 tvs, 1 being an 80in LED bad boy, a number of various audio/video components including a Wii U, infrared repeaters for the 80in tv because all of the av components accompanying it are to be placed in a seperate room, and speakers run all over the house and outside that all come back to a Sonos hi-fi system. This of course is all assuming that my dad comes out of the hospital visit he has tomorrow with either a stent or a pat on the ass and a have a good day. Possible bypass would throw a stick in the works.

Oh yeah, the day of the install is scheduled for my birthday. Hell of a way to spend a day, putting up some rich family's summer home entertainment system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At97qw6H7_s&feature=player_detailpage#t=16s

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9841 on: June 26, 2013, 10:42:37 PM »

1. Team lunch today. Team lunch is way too high tension. I will not be doing this anymore.

2. Copy of Dark Wizard came. Disc has a couple of holes in the label side. Game's 19 years old so I doubt it'll get any worse, but still... I was able to make a rip of it in Alcohol 52% without any issue, and CDCheck says it's okay, but...

3. Oh fuck nearly all of my saturn games have holes in them blargh.

4. So does elemental Gimmick Gear :T

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9842 on: June 26, 2013, 11:55:37 PM »

I haven't EGG'd in years. Man, I remember being so excited for that game.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9843 on: June 27, 2013, 12:29:29 AM »

It's really fucking good which is why I hope my copy isn't borked. Maybe the scratched bit is just MUSIC or something.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9844 on: June 27, 2013, 12:32:18 AM »

So I'm tentatively scheduled for a huge installation job in the hamptons next week. 3 tvs, 1 being an 80in LED bad boy, a number of various audio/video components including a Wii U, infrared repeaters for the 80in tv because all of the av components accompanying it are to be placed in a seperate room, and speakers run all over the house and outside that all come back to a Sonos hi-fi system. This of course is all assuming that my dad comes out of the hospital visit he has tomorrow with either a stent or a pat on the ass and a have a good day. Possible bypass would throw a stick in the works.

Oh yeah, the day of the install is scheduled for my birthday. Hell of a way to spend a day, putting up some rich family's summer home entertainment system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At97qw6H7_s&feature=player_detailpage#t=16s

They filmed that at the Chicago theater. A bunch of my friends are in the front, most easily identified is my friend Bill w/ the mario shroom on his back.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9845 on: June 27, 2013, 01:24:19 AM »

1. Dreamcast might not be defective. Apparently Rev 2s are just prone to DREs and crashes.

2. Sometimes I get dreams that are /so vivid/ they fuck with my perception of reality. Usually these dreams are really poignant/violent/inspiring.

Last nights dream was vivid enough to mess with my head. The content, on the other hand, basically went like this:

1. Working from home because of a storm.
2. Go outside to check my mailbox 'cause mom sent me a bunch of ceramic things my great grandma made years ago.
3. Go back indoors to discover the window on my apartment front door (?) is busted out.
4. Try to cover hole with doormat.
5. Some lady steals doormat.
6. Get berated by a bunch of custodians because they mistakenly think I did something to get them a traffic violation/fined for ruining a road/wevz.
7. They then blow cedar chips into my apartment out of revenge.

This is simultaneously the most real feeling and stonefuck moronic dream I have had in a very long time. I have a hard time reconciling this.

o/` I do not dream o/`

ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9846 on: June 27, 2013, 02:58:11 AM »

1. Dreamcast might not be defective. Apparently Rev 2s are just prone to DREs and crashes.

2. Sometimes I get dreams that are /so vivid/ they fuck with my perception of reality. Usually these dreams are really poignant/violent/inspiring.

Last nights dream was vivid enough to mess with my head. The content, on the other hand, basically went like this:

1. Working from home because of a storm.
2. Go outside to check my mailbox 'cause mom sent me a bunch of ceramic things my great grandma made years ago.
3. Go back indoors to discover the window on my apartment front door (?) is busted out.
4. Try to cover hole with doormat.
5. Some lady steals doormat.
6. Get berated by a bunch of custodians because they mistakenly think I did something to get them a traffic violation/fined for ruining a road/wevz.
7. They then blow cedar chips into my apartment out of revenge.

This is simultaneously the most real feeling and stonefuck moronic dream I have had in a very long time. I have a hard time reconciling this.

I used to have great completely batshit dreams. My most memorable:

I walk into the store I worked at years ago and someone points out that I'm naked except for an apron. My aunt is there, with a group of foreign children.. she says not to worry, because we've all done embarrassing things lately and holds a newspaper out towards me. Jay Leno's head is on the news paper... the paper grows bigger in my vision and the head starts moving and then I'm watching the Jay Leno show, and jay is talking about he remembers sleeping at his grandmother's house and riding his truck to work every day to help construct the Football Hall of Fame.

I woke up from that more confused than I have ever been.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9847 on: June 27, 2013, 03:46:27 AM »

When I was little, I had a recurring dream where I was trapped in my elementary school with the first girl I ever had a crush on and a random couple of other students, always girls from my class or the other class  of the same grade. It was always the same premise, earthquake occured and we had all gotten trapped on a stairwell by an exit. The exit was blocked by a board that was covered in debris and couldn't be moved easily. Sometimes the variation for the dream would start where I would already be holding the board up, but it would end up the same result of me lifting the board for everyone to get out. The girl I had said crush on would always kiss me on the cheek as she passed by, and then more debris would fall on me and I would slip to one knee and the doorway would fill in trapping me again. The dream was pretty regular for a few years, starting in 2nd grade. Idk if the dream itself was my own doing or something else because I used to dwell on it in school and sometimes at home. It didn't help that I would usually spend classes I was in with the girl just staring at her. I haven't had that dream or a similar one in a lot of years...actually I don't really dream all that often anymore. The last dream I really remember was me preparing to punch something, only to brutally awaken to my slamming my fist into a wall. Hurt like a motherfucker.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9848 on: June 27, 2013, 08:12:41 PM »

My test lead was talking about some restaurant he didn't like, and gave some reasons why he disliked it. The first of these reasons was that a woman cooks all the food.

GOOSE EXTROODER NIXON.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:40:30 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9849 on: June 27, 2013, 08:37:58 PM »

Temp outside 94...AC set at 70... my apartment 104.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9850 on: June 28, 2013, 10:03:44 PM »

Hell yeah, I THINK I fixed the trace corrosion in my XBox.

--- edit ---

http://neocities.org/browse Hey we should all make one of these.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 01:36:21 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9851 on: June 29, 2013, 02:48:09 AM »

Happy birthday to me~~ 

Had a fun night (real birthday on the 28th).  Got money and hiked for four hours, then celebrated with good ol' red meat.
May post pictures.  I look like I big tit in half of them, usually posing stupid. :)

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9852 on: June 29, 2013, 09:05:16 AM »

You must be getting much better weather up there than down here. 'Cuz if someone wanted to go hiking yesterday for their birthday here, I would spare no time in telling them just how cray cray they were. Glad you enjoyed it, though. Happy wishes for the next year and whatnot.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9853 on: June 29, 2013, 12:48:29 PM »

Happy birthday to me~~ 

Had a fun night (real birthday on the 28th).  Got money and hiked for four hours, then celebrated with good ol' red meat.
May post pictures.  I look like I big tit in half of them, usually posing stupid. :)
Happy Birthday lady. So how many years now have you been 21?

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9854 on: June 29, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »

She's 71 on her profile. If anything she is preserved remarkably well.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Pages: 1 ... 655 656 [657] 658 659 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: