Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 03:31:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327256 Posts in 13401 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 637738 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9885 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:09 AM »

Considering that I have had one removed three times on that exact same toe, call it wishful thinking that I did not entertain the possibility.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9886 on: July 02, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »

I've been doing the stair climber at the gym wearing a weight vest. I look like a psycho but the results are tremendous
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9887 on: July 02, 2013, 07:01:51 PM »

I HAT ESHOES.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:38:53 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9888 on: July 02, 2013, 09:04:04 PM »

I did stuff today. It was disappointing.

I like that one thing you did. That was a unique take on an old favorite.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9889 on: July 03, 2013, 10:54:46 AM »

So I called a mulligan for my birthday this year. Considering I started traveling to work yesterday at 7:30am and got home after 12:00am this morning, my day was a bust. Everyone gets a mulligan for their birthday one time, right?

TASTY!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9890 on: July 03, 2013, 04:37:14 PM »

So I called a mulligan for my birthday this year. Considering I started traveling to work yesterday at 7:30am and got home after 12:00am this morning, my day was a bust. Everyone gets a mulligan for their birthday one time, right?

HAPPY BELATED!!  Fuck, I'm sorry, I've been absent form the haps thread.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9891 on: July 03, 2013, 04:51:40 PM »

I just quoted Eusis on Neogaf. It makes me wonder who else has the same username there.
I've seen Eusis and cj_iwakura up to now.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9892 on: July 03, 2013, 05:00:29 PM »

I just quoted Eusis on Neogaf. It makes me wonder who else has the same username there.

I'm there, but *just* the funny thread, because I hate videogames.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9893 on: July 03, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »

Dice if you hate videogames so much why are you so good at CALL OF DUTY???

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9894 on: July 03, 2013, 09:47:54 PM »

Yes, I do it almost every year, because I seldom take off work on my B-Day, so I celebrate next day I am off!

Everything's Eventual
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9895 on: July 04, 2013, 12:29:27 AM »

Had to put down my best friend last night.

RIP, Courtney :(

o/` I do not dream o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9896 on: July 04, 2013, 03:11:09 AM »

At Anime Expo.  Day 0 just ended and I'm already exhausted just from running around doing unofficial events.  Is that a good or bad sign...

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9897 on: July 04, 2013, 11:45:36 AM »

At Anime Expo.  Day 0 just ended and I'm already exhausted just from running around doing unofficial events.  Is that a good or bad sign...
Depends, by unofficial events, do you mean massive orgies with hot cosplayer chicks (dudes if that's your thing), or discussion panels where you discuss the legitamcy of large battle mechs and ki manipulation for flying and energy projection purposes?

TASTY!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9898 on: July 04, 2013, 11:48:59 AM »

Depends, by unofficial events, do you mean massive orgies with hot cosplayer chicks (dudes if that's your thing), or discussion panels where you discuss the legitamcy of large battle mechs and ki manipulation for flying and energy projection purposes?

I mean tabletop gaming and drinking, mostly.  And standing around in line to pick up badges.

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9899 on: July 04, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »

Don't worry my friend, I used my token "mulligan" this year too... I was sick, and my back was still broke so I spent my b-day laid up til 9pm when I decided it was too depressing to be so idle. So (painfully) at that point I went out to the only store I could find open and played scratch off lottery tickets to celebrate until I was broke...

Birthday RE-DO! (A few weeks later)... New tattoo over my entire stomach to cover something that REALLY bothered me badly... Followed by the purchase or some old Bandai Model Kits that were dripping with nostalgia for me... followed by a week off of work to heal my stomach without a hitch.

Using my "mulligan" kicked ass! I wish you the best! Use your "re-do" wisely sir... and I say if it still doesn't work out... DO IT AGAIN!!!! LoL (hey, if we don't give ourselves special treatment here and there who the hell else is gonna do it?)

I'm signed up damn-near everywhere as either Klyde Chroma, Klyded, or Triscal Goddess (don't ask...). But I only post here. I lurk everywhere else.

^^Jealous^^

Never been to an anime convention/show of any nature... tis a life goal of mine. I always plan on vacations or trips but I am booked up for tattoos for months in advance and typically, by the time I learn of an event taking place I wish to attend, my time is already accounted for.

I wanna go cosplay as some little anime chick. My hairdresser always tells me I'd make an attractive little anime girl-LoL

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 658 659 [660] 661 662 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: