Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 04:36:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334771 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 899 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 714783 times)
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9930 on: July 08, 2013, 12:11:27 AM »

Almost every trees roots, if allowed to reach a significant size, encroach on a neighbors property. The roots go out as far, if not farther, than the canopy of the tree. That is a completely invalid complaint, and makes zero sense. Every person in my old neighborhood would be cutting down their neighbors trees! It would be madness! Tree apocalypse! What a strange situation. I'm very non-confrontational as well, and just prefer everyone get along and be happy. Until you F with my yard/garden. I ask again. How big was this tree? Did they just hand saw it down?
Well, I hope you guys get a nice new tree that's planted dead center in the yard so the roots won't bother anyone for many years.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9931 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:01 AM »

Somewhere in Scotland:
http://youtu.be/-rfhwpQf4WY
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9932 on: July 08, 2013, 01:21:13 AM »

Back from the con...it's like I just spent half a week in an alternate dimension and now I have to return to reality.  Reality sucks.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9933 on: July 08, 2013, 02:36:20 AM »

I'm very non-confrontational as well, and just prefer everyone get along and be happy. Until you F with my yard/garden.\

oh god why am i still awake.

geese are scary :(

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #9934 on: July 08, 2013, 03:18:29 AM »

Back from the con...it's like I just spent half a week in an alternate dimension and now I have to return to reality.  Reality sucks.

I love cons but I don't like the fact it's like a giant armpit (especially in humid Canada).

[trees]

Man.... I can't believe it. 
I give your pacifist ways such enormous credit, I'm a fighter (with words, if I had the patience I'd be a master debater [yup] or a helluva lawyer...my dad says).  I really hope you can get to the bottom of the issue or so help me I'll fly over there and see what in the world is running through that man's head.  Honestly, not even to yell at him, just to as him what the damage is.  For goodness sakes.

I did like Mash's capt/ planet image.  Totally worked.

And also two things from me to RPGFan:
(1)  I didn't win that Tales contest (late to the update) but I really wanted to THANK EVERYONE who voted for me, the show of support was really surprising for...online forum of people I never met... I know that sounds sarcastic, but I was honestly touched. :)
(2) Thanks AGAIN for the large show of support in my FF9 art.  It sounds *awful* to say this, but the compliments help feed my usually lacking drawing drive.

Haps:  School tomorrow.  Fuck school.  One year from graduating without a job and few options!  I hate when people tell me to "chase your dreams" like it's easy.  I'm one of those sad sorry bums who takes the "safe" (i.e.; boring) job if it means it's available.  Job security is a big deal dammit.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9935 on: July 08, 2013, 04:49:39 AM »

He wasn't a big tree at all, which makes it weirder. He was only about 8-10 feet tall, and was a skinny little birch tree.

Well, I hope you guys get a nice new tree that's planted dead center in the yard so the roots won't bother anyone for many years.

Indeed! We are still deciding on the species for Alvin II. Something that will make them wish they had left poor Alvin alone, anyway.  I look forward to watching him grow over the years, slowly blocking out the sun from the neighbors yard like a great vengeful eclipse.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9936 on: July 08, 2013, 12:26:04 PM »

I love cons but I don't like the fact it's like a giant armpit (especially in humid Canada).

Remarkably enough, despite being LA in July with massive crowds that didn't seem to be a big problem.  I guess it helped that it was unseasonably cool.  Seriously, it was cooler in LA than Seattle...

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9937 on: July 08, 2013, 12:53:45 PM »

So my old man was at a local (2 miles away?) Gamestop and checked in about a preorder for ps4, which I'm sure a few of you recall being mentioned that gamestop was taking unlimited preorders a couple weeks back. Skip ahead to today where my local failstop tells my dad they sold out 3 days after it was announced...unlimited right?

Checked online and sure enough gamestop stopped doing it apparently today...god I'm pissed now.

TASTY!
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9938 on: July 08, 2013, 02:09:29 PM »

So my old man was at a local (2 miles away?) Gamestop and checked in about a preorder for ps4, which I'm sure a few of you recall being mentioned that gamestop was taking unlimited preorders a couple weeks back. Skip ahead to today where my local failstop tells my dad they sold out 3 days after it was announced...unlimited right?

Checked online and sure enough gamestop stopped doing it apparently today...god I'm pissed now.

That is grim news indeed.... I guess I'll be calling around too seeing as how I erroneously put bucks on the side to pre-order it and pay it off but didn't get around to actually going to the store to do it yet.

Non-gaming news (in Klydes realm)... I just attended my 10-year high school reunion. I was stoked about getting invited seeing as how I dropped out a few weeks before graduation and really was not expecting to be included. Getting to be a "part of" aside, I love anything with nostalgic value (even though high school was excruciating for me). A whopping total of 8 people showed up. See the blurry and terrible awesome pics in the photo thread!

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #9939 on: July 08, 2013, 06:00:33 PM »

Yeah. my manager told me I wasn't supposed to tell customers how many available pre-orders we had left, and I kind of wanted to tell him to fuck off. It's basic marketing. If you tell someone on the fence that pre-orders are running low, there's a good chance they'll make up their mind then and there.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9940 on: July 08, 2013, 08:04:45 PM »

Hey guys, I have Internet at home again!

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9941 on: July 09, 2013, 03:20:48 AM »

Your fault for assuming there would actually be an unlimited supply.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9942 on: July 09, 2013, 11:08:24 AM »

Foot doc yesterday. Says it's healing well. I have to wear the walking boot for 2 more weeks, which is what I expected, so no big deal. The worst part is wearing this thing in the heat. I have to do my darndest not to sweat in it, which is pretty much impossible this time of year.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9943 on: July 09, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »

Your fault for assuming there would actually be an unlimited supply.
I'm gonna blame you meanwhile because accepting responsibility for my own actions is ludicrous. Besides, last time I preordered something from gamestop without paying it off in full, I got fucked for 2 weeks because it was sold to someone else. Gamestop hasn't been terribly reliable on actually honoring my preorders.

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9944 on: July 09, 2013, 12:03:00 PM »

Why not buy from Amazon like everyone else in the world? For someone that has bad experiences at Gamestop... why the fuck do you keep going back there?
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 899 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: