Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341032 Posts in 13938 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 923 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 761051 times)
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10080 on: July 22, 2013, 02:41:18 PM »

Nice...good to know!

Thanks!
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10081 on: July 22, 2013, 03:33:56 PM »

Thank Anne Hathaway for that. Glad to hear whatever was ailing you isn't ailing you so hard anymore. Good health to all!

(Goes to eat some fried chicken and grape soda)

Thanks AgentD.  Funny thing about cancer, it doesn't discriminate.  I exercised regularly, ate healthy, didn't smoke or drink and still it happened.  So enjoy your grape soda and fried chicken.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10082 on: July 22, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »

Thank Anne Hathaway for that. Glad to hear whatever was ailing you isn't ailing you so hard anymore. Good health to all!

Thanks AgentD.  Funny thing about cancer, it doesn't discriminate.  I exercised regularly, ate healthy, didn't smoke or drink and still it happened.  So enjoy your grape soda and fried chicken.
Woah. I don't recall that every coming out before. At least not on the boards. I'm glad to see you back, and hopefully well. I always wonder what's happened to those people that disappear for awhile then re-emerge. Yes, you are one of the people I noticed missing. Hopefully you kicked it's ass.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10083 on: July 22, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »

Ungh, that hits home pretty hard. July was the 4 year anniversary of my mom's passing to lung cancer. Do me a favor on a personal level and beat the tar out of it. I'm officially rooting for you now.

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10084 on: July 22, 2013, 08:04:36 PM »

My favorite part of the Bible is when Jesus goes into the temple and rolls all the money changers into a JUMBO DOOBIE and smokes them.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10085 on: July 22, 2013, 08:33:45 PM »

I was driving around and had a college radio station on. They totally played some metal version of the music from Wizards and Warriors (NES) and it ruled hard.

I can't find it anywhere... anyone ever hear of that? It was the music from the beginning forest stage.

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10086 on: July 23, 2013, 07:45:55 PM »

One more week and the move will be complete, been working non-stop and the commute is killing me as well. Move puts me 15 mins from work good times, lol

Everything's Eventual
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10087 on: July 24, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »

So I was watching Family Guy and I had a semi brainstorm for an episode.

Super Family Guy

But seriously, Peter as Mario, Quagmire as Luigi,  Stewie as Bowser, Brian as Toad, Chris as a Koopa Troopa, Meg as a Goomba, Lois as Princess Toadstool (gotta be oldschool, fuq dat Princess Peach shit), and Joe...plays himself for comedic support. Seriously, the entire episode would just play out as super mario brothers, complete with warps and extra lives and the flag pole point bonus. Maybe it would stat with Stewie accidentally doing something with his alternate reality machine thing and they get stuck in super mario brothers reality. Idk...it just clicked in my head and I had to write it down somewhere before I lost it.

Opinions?

TASTY!
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10088 on: July 24, 2013, 04:35:35 AM »

I was quite surprised to see "The Sky" get shipped from Amazon, today.  I thought it wasn't being released until next month.  Oh well!!!

29 / Gamer / Collector / Certified Nerd

Currently Playing - Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4)
Waiting On - Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O (PS4), Final Fantasy XV (PS4), Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4), Xenoblade Chronicles X, Star Fox, The Legend of Zelda, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10089 on: July 24, 2013, 10:27:32 AM »

A work buddy just gave me "The Sky" as a belated birthday gift.  It's gigantic....  It's an awkward size so I was heaving this giant set of books around the mall.  It's quite loverly though
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 12:12:34 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10090 on: July 24, 2013, 12:05:36 PM »

Was at a service call this morning in manhattan (fox news building as a matter of fact), waiting for access to the office I was supposed to head to when I look to my left and see Shirley Jones standing next to me. Never watched the Partridge Family so I was surprised I recognized her, but I didn't say anything,since she had been hounded by people outside beforehand. Still, pretty cool to see a celebrity in any form.

Maybe next time I'll get to see Florence Henderson...

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10091 on: July 24, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »

I just started crying because I saw a tweet from someone I don't know saying their pet tortoise is lost.

Who put estrogen in my tea?!

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10092 on: July 24, 2013, 05:59:44 PM »

If there's anything you should spend good money on is pillows. I just bought two expensive ones and tried them out in an inaugural nap...

http://youtu.be/EsUVREtQLBY
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10093 on: July 24, 2013, 06:05:21 PM »

If there's anything you should spend good money on is pillows. I just bought two expensive ones and tried them out in an inaugural nap...

http://youtu.be/EsUVREtQLBY

Something about the moon in that always gets me.... ah well, nevermind.

I bought a shmexy $200 dress for a lovely dinner.  It cost a lot but fit better than all the other shit.  I say it is sometimes worth digging a bit deeper into pockets for the right products

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10094 on: July 24, 2013, 06:11:05 PM »

I need new clothes bad.

Pages: 1 ... 671 672 [673] 674 675 ... 923 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: