Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 07:36:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338007 Posts in 13838 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 908 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 738768 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #10125 on: July 27, 2013, 01:58:07 PM »

Reading about maximum security prisons and how guards/prisoners deal.

Nothing like finishing a night learning about how inmates throw their feces around as a sign of defiance because you got nothing else to do or defy authority with.
Are you planning a visit to a maximum security prison in the near future?

I obviously don't mean this, but I'd love to be isolated after reading all day and hearing bitching from the folks all night.

Hey it's me right now

You can be pretty and still eat a whole donut in one bite.

Maybe.

I can't do donuts anymore. Give me a few Timbits and I'm happy.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10126 on: July 27, 2013, 02:00:54 PM »

How big are these donuts we are talkin' bout? I can't imagine any getting eaten in one bite other those mini ones you see sometimes.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10127 on: July 28, 2013, 08:38:36 AM »

Heading to a work call in parsippany new jersey at the sheraton hotel. Travel there via public transportation will take 3 hours....each way.

The work call is for 5 hours. :(

TASTY!
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10128 on: July 28, 2013, 12:08:51 PM »

East Coast has some really interesting sounding town names.

I passed my CFD physical with 2 seconds to spare. Not bad considering I made the foolish decision of getting absolutely hammered last night.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10129 on: July 28, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »

East Coast has some really interesting sounding town names.

I passed my CFD physical with 2 seconds to spare. Not bad considering I made the foolish decision of getting absolutely hammered last night.
Good job sir, I look forward to seeing you in a calendar soon.

TASTY!
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10130 on: July 28, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »

watching speedrun marathon that sda is hosting at http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda
dude broke the world record for pilotwings and that ff5 speedrun is pretty nuts. The marathons running through monday with link to the past and pokemon leaf green speedrun incoming

edit: if people wanna watch and commentate or something I'll be in the community quiz irc
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 02:07:16 PM by kofvscapcom » Logged

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10131 on: July 28, 2013, 02:55:51 PM »

It is a GLORIOUS weekend folks! The girl I posted about but a few short days ago...? I got her to tattoo ME last night (after a brief little crash course). I am officially twice as cool and 300% happier as a result.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Jotacon

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10132 on: July 28, 2013, 09:28:59 PM »

That is reallycool Klyde. I don't think I could let someone tattoo me like that, so you get all the brave and cool points I've been collecting. I'm gonna keep my happiness though.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10133 on: July 28, 2013, 09:57:30 PM »

My entire days feel like they're being taken over by my doctor's orders to soak my foot twice a day. It's only a half an hour in the morning and half an hour at night, but for someone like me (aka insane) it's really killing my daily schedule trying to fit other things around it. I'm able to get things done while my foot is soaking but, I don't know, it still throws me off. Oh well, it *seems* to be working (crossing fingers & knocking on wood) so I'll keep it up.
Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10134 on: July 28, 2013, 10:19:40 PM »

Found a youtube channel of a German girl playing Horror RPG maker games that are translated into Portuguese. I can read a fair amount of Portuguese (Dad from Portugal and Mom from Brazil), so I can follow along just fine. I just think it's cool that the language barrier isn't bad if you speak German/Portuguese, as she reads out what's on the screen.

If you understand either language, you might like some of the stuff she plays. Here's one of the games I'm watching right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KC1FyWKCBw

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10135 on: July 28, 2013, 11:49:18 PM »

so i met this girl. at first we were just good friends but then just by being her she started to effortlessly tear down every last emotional wall i had errected over the years until my love resistance was 0. now i have been afflicted with the strange status effect known as love. at first i was terrified and confused but she said she loves me too so im so happy i could cry. a few girls have professed to love me over the years but i couldnt love them back until those barriers came down.

perhaps this is the change i needed
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 11:54:49 PM by Alisha » Logged

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10136 on: July 29, 2013, 12:37:45 AM »

Love is a kind and cruel mistress.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10137 on: July 29, 2013, 02:42:34 PM »

So in the continued quest to recover all the games I traded in when I got rid of my XBox, I just picked up the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata today, and thanks to Dice's recent playthrough it's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to play through it again starting right now.
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10138 on: July 29, 2013, 02:48:48 PM »

So in the continued quest to recover all the games I traded in when I got rid of my XBox, I just picked up the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata today, and thanks to Dice's recent playthrough it's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to play through it again starting right now.

Dice is good for that! She has had the uncanny ability to instigate a few play-throughs for me personally... Not 100% certain (memory fails me) but I think around this time last year she got me on a Breath of Fire 3 kick...

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Wild Armor
Observer
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10139 on: July 29, 2013, 02:50:12 PM »

Play it, Play it, Play it!

I plan on picking it up again (Xbox 360 version) very soon. I've already beaten it, so I'm playing it on the harder difficulty...and I remember it handing my butt back to me on a silver platter (That boar a that beginning of the game was insane...).

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Pages: 1 ... 674 675 [676] 677 678 ... 908 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: