Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2014, 11:50:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337994 Posts in 13836 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678 679 ... 908 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 738250 times)
Raziel

Megaten Fan

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10140 on: July 29, 2013, 06:37:34 PM »

I'm contemplating a back tattoo, actually. I haven't pinned down a design yet and probably will leave it to ruminate for a year or two. Not to mention seeking out a top of the line artist and having money for it.
Klyde Chroma
LVL 12. Obsessive Compulsive Fruity Assassin

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10141 on: July 29, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »

so i met this girl. at first we were just good friends but then just by being her she started to effortlessly tear down every last emotional wall i had errected over the years until my love resistance was 0. now i have been afflicted with the strange status effect known as love. at first i was terrified and confused but she said she loves me too so im so happy i could cry. a few girls have professed to love me over the years but i couldnt love them back until those barriers came down.

perhaps this is the change i needed

You should come visit me and I can teach her to tattoo and she can tattoo her name on you. LoL

NOTE: Refer to my recent posts if you don't get it...

I'm contemplating a back tattoo, actually. I haven't pinned down a design yet and probably will leave it to ruminate for a year or two. Not to mention seeking out a top of the line artist and having money for it.

Doing solid black well is tricksier (yes I said TrIcKsY) than some care to recognize. Many (artists included) think even solid saturation in tattoos is easily, or at least safely, achieved. This is not the case unfortunately and I've seen many "good" artists incapable of doing and solid saturation of black that passes in my book. I don't know if I qualify as "top of the line" by your standards but I am confidant I can handle whatever it is you want if your ever in my area... you of course get the RPGFan discount... I've been dying to tattoo one of you folk for well over a year now!!

EDIT: Well, it appears I misread "back" as "black" so half of what I said is irrelevant and out of context... sorry. Refer to the title beneath my name if you don't get it. LoL
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:33:23 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10142 on: July 29, 2013, 07:32:31 PM »

This skin is staying milky white and unblemished, like the princess I am.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10143 on: July 29, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »

This skin is staying milky white and unblemished, like the princess I am.
Damnit I have got to stop imagining you sounding like Sean Connery...

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10144 on: July 29, 2013, 08:16:47 PM »

I can shound like that if you want.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10145 on: July 29, 2013, 08:23:12 PM »

Pretty sure I'd pay my left kidney to actually here Sean Connery say "I'm a pretty little prinshesh" in a movie while wearing a dress. That would in fact be the pinnacle of physical comedy.

TASTY!
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10146 on: July 29, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »

For one day, all your posts....DO IT.  I wanna talk/type Scot-speak.
On a vaguely related note: Nice to see you posting more these days!  You kinda hit a small slump -- I think we all get that though.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10147 on: July 29, 2013, 08:50:20 PM »

I'd like to get a tattoo of a bear claw, 'cause I'm a walking stereotype. Also I'd like a tattoo of all the faces of the Golden Girls.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10148 on: July 29, 2013, 08:57:40 PM »

You kinda hit a small slump -- I think we all get that though.

I guess I've been gaming heavily and not socializing much because work is a giant downer.
Half of my department got canned and I don't think the guy at the top has a vision for the future.
Unless something happens, I can see the thing shutting down in 6 months.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10149 on: July 29, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »

For one day, all your posts....DO IT.  I wanna talk/type Scot-speak.
On a vaguely related note: Nice to see you posting more these days!  You kinda hit a small slump -- I think we all get that though.

Yesh, I am glad I am back in the habit, to quote a terrible shequel to an exshellent Whoopi Goldberg film.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10150 on: July 29, 2013, 09:54:16 PM »

I have been ruminating on my back tattoo for about 10 years now. I have it drawn by competent artist from Precision Body Arts in NH, (though I don't even know if he is there anymore since i moved 5 years ago) but it is just sitting in a drawer. Waiting for me to get up the nerve to do it.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10151 on: July 30, 2013, 12:56:14 AM »

I don't know many people without ink. Thought about it for years but can't decide on anything. It would either be Iron Maiden or Simpsons. But that's obvious for me..so why bother.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
natros
Misanthropic Humanist

Taking it from you while you sleep.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10152 on: July 30, 2013, 10:45:37 AM »

Thought about it for years but can't decide on anything.

Same dilemma for years, as well. I like tats, and I especially love them on women, but I just can't think of anything I want to be sporting for the rest of the my life... I think it's that "hurdle" of the first one you have to get over. Everyone I've talked to that has ink has said that once you pop, you can't stop.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10153 on: July 30, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »

The only tattoo I would ever get would be the Keyblade Master insignia from Kingdom Hearts. Small and discreet, but recognizable and purposeful.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:11:05 PM by Klutz64 » Logged
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10154 on: July 30, 2013, 11:24:12 AM »

If I were ever coerced into it, my tattoo would probably be something like a True Rune from Suikoden, likely the True Fire or True Wind Rune. If I were really crazy I'd do the bright shield and black sword runes on both hands.

Pages: 1 ... 675 676 [677] 678 679 ... 908 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: