Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 11:59:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319245 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 835 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 591733 times)
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10155 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:08 AM »

Wimp, get the Pale Gate rune on your forehead like a man!

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10156 on: July 30, 2013, 11:34:46 AM »

Pale Gate Rune is for women. And Luc.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10157 on: July 30, 2013, 01:26:14 PM »

Booked the wedding day, now just need to finalize the venue. Thankfully we're getting it for dirt cheap since we plan on getting married on a Friday night. It's the dinner for the potential 150 people....yikes.

Oh well, it'll be worth it!

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10158 on: July 30, 2013, 07:23:36 PM »

Mine would cover a lot of my back. Down my spine is a very distinct seam, with what looks like bolts on either side, then just below the shoulder blades the seams open and the sides get pulled apart. Inside is a bunch of wires and my spine is actually made of metal. On the right side is a series of wires that are frayed and a few that are snapped and shooting sparks. All in exquisite detail.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

a+dark+eclipse
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10159 on: July 30, 2013, 07:46:05 PM »

I still submit that a dream of mine is to travel to a new country at least every year and collaborate w/ Kylde on a fancy TAT commemorating each trip.

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10160 on: July 31, 2013, 12:08:50 AM »

Apropos of nothing, kids these days sure like breaking up with email. Times have changed...

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10161 on: July 31, 2013, 12:20:03 AM »

so i met this girl. at first we were just good friends but then just by being her she started to effortlessly tear down every last emotional wall i had errected over the years until my love resistance was 0. now i have been afflicted with the strange status effect known as love. at first i was terrified and confused but she said she loves me too so im so happy i could cry. a few girls have professed to love me over the years but i couldnt love them back until those barriers came down.

perhaps this is the change i needed

You should come visit me and I can teach her to tattoo and she can tattoo her name on you. LoL

NOTE: Refer to my recent posts if you don't get it...

I'm contemplating a back tattoo, actually. I haven't pinned down a design yet and probably will leave it to ruminate for a year or two. Not to mention seeking out a top of the line artist and having money for it.

Doing solid black well is tricksier (yes I said TrIcKsY) than some care to recognize. Many (artists included) think even solid saturation in tattoos is easily, or at least safely, achieved. This is not the case unfortunately and I've seen many "good" artists incapable of doing and solid saturation of black that passes in my book. I don't know if I qualify as "top of the line" by your standards but I am confidant I can handle whatever it is you want if your ever in my area... you of course get the RPGFan discount... I've been dying to tattoo one of you folk for well over a year now!!

EDIT: Well, it appears I misread "back" as "black" so half of what I said is irrelevant and out of context... sorry. Refer to the title beneath my name if you don't get it. LoL

is it harder to tatoo darker skinned individuals?

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10162 on: July 31, 2013, 12:50:19 AM »

so i met this girl. at first we were just good friends but then just by being her she started to effortlessly tear down every last emotional wall i had errected over the years until my love resistance was 0. now i have been afflicted with the strange status effect known as love. at first i was terrified and confused but she said she loves me too so im so happy i could cry. a few girls have professed to love me over the years but i couldnt love them back until those barriers came down.

You should come visit me and I can teach her to tattoo and she can tattoo her name on you. LoL

I'm contemplating a back tattoo, actually. I haven't pinned down a design yet and probably will leave it to ruminate for a year or two. Not to mention seeking out a top of the line artist and having money for it.

Doing solid black well is tricksier (yes I said TrIcKsY) than some care to recognize. Many (artists included) think even solid saturation in tattoos is easily, or at least safely, achieved. This is not the case unfortunately and I've seen many "good" artists incapable of doing and solid saturation of black that passes in my book. I don't know if I qualify as "top of the line" by your standards but I am confidant I can handle whatever it is you want if your ever in my area... you of course get the RPGFan discount... I've been dying to tattoo one of you folk for well over a year now!!

EDIT: Well, it appears I misread "back" as "black" so half of what I said is irrelevant and out of context... sorry. Refer to the title beneath my name if you don't get it. LoL

Sometimes. Certain colors tend to work better and stay longer, brighter colors for instance. That's my understanding as an observant outsider with many acquaintances that do tattooing. How did I do, Klyde?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10163 on: July 31, 2013, 04:25:35 PM »

Apparently someone put in a resume at work and in the header the email address she listed was something like cockmuncher319@something.com.  They thought it was a joke, but after looking at her facebook page, it appears to be very real.  I can't believe someone could be that stupid.

Also fuck wisdom teeth.

Also grats on finding someone special Alisha.  I hope it works out for you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:30:49 PM by Akanbe- » Logged

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10164 on: July 31, 2013, 04:34:09 PM »

She is the bitch who took my first choice of an email away from me!? Damn it!

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Annubis

Voted most likely to become an evil dictator

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10165 on: July 31, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »

Why not?

I have imjustmakingthisup(A T)hotmail(d o t)com

When was it mandated that a personal email had to be completely serious?
That's why they invented work emails AFAIK
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10166 on: July 31, 2013, 04:37:26 PM »

Why not?

Well, that's fine.  But why would you apply for a job with that email? That's just silly.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10167 on: July 31, 2013, 04:39:34 PM »

Why not?

Well, that's fine.  But why would you apply for a job with that email? That's just silly.

This.  No matter how qualified you are, the chances of you getting a job with an email like that are slim to none.

And there's nothing wrong with goofy personal email addresses (even though hers wasn't meant to be goofy. apparently she just loves munchin' on cock).  Just don't use said goofy email address to apply to jobs.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
XBL ID: Akanbe
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Twitter@AkanbeRPG
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10168 on: July 31, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »

Random thought:

Whenever I'm playing Bioshock I feel compelled to listen to Django Reinhardt.

Random thought 2:

I don't give a fuck how intellectual the topic of discussion at a message board is--it can be classical music, advanced metaphysics, or quantum electrodynamics (classical music in this case)--having a twenty five character minimum for posting is just fucking EVIL.  I'm not known for my brevity, but sometimes a simple "No." or a name in response to a poll is all that's required.  Speaking of which, between that new 25 character rule and a new member that seems to have posted roughly twenty polls in a day the boys over on that board are getting riled up.  It looks like there might be a riot or a strike* or something.

*(Yeah, that'd work out real well..."CONGRATULATIONS MEN!  ALL THE WHINY ASSHOLES THAT DON'T LIKE OUR ADMINISTRATION STYLE DECIDED TO QUIT USING OUR BANDWIDTH FOR FREE!)

Why not?

This.  No matter how qualified you are, the chances of you getting a job with an email like that are slim to none.

And there's nothing wrong with goofy personal email addresses (even though hers wasn't meant to be goofy. apparently she just loves munchin' on cock).  Just don't use said goofy email address to apply to jobs.

A cousin of mine had that 'problem' for a while.  His mother left him alone with a house when he was fifteen, so naturally it quickly became the official high school party place/fucking joint, so it was deemed HisName's Love Shack.  Soon enough he decided to use loveshack85@somethingoranother.com as his e-mail address, including the one he used for applications with potential employers.  For some reason they weren't impressed with a guy who spent eight years getting a bachelor's degree and used that as his e-mail address on applications; he finally got the picture when a potential employer asked him about the 'strange' e-mail address during an interview and got a separate one for work related stuff.

Oh and Akanbe?  I had to have seven wisdom teeth removed some years ago.  I feel your pain. :(
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:51:25 PM by Desert Walker » Logged
Klyde Chroma
Novice Bulimic in training.

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10169 on: July 31, 2013, 05:21:43 PM »

Sometimes. Certain colors tend to work better and stay longer, brighter colors for instance. That's my understanding as an observant outsider with many acquaintances that do tattooing. How did I do, Klyde?

Oddly enough a lot of the brighter inks don't show up as well on darker toned individuals. Now when I say dark, I mean extreme african american dark. Otherwise skin tone, while an influential factor in choice of tonality, is not inhibiting in any sense.

On the tattoo note, while it is not a gaming or anime related piece I'm posting this any way because I had a grand ol' time getting to do it. Skin tear pieces are not uncommon... Skin tear pieces over this large of an area however are.

this signature is Blace's fault...
Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 676 677 [678] 679 680 ... 835 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: