Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 23, 2014, 04:12:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327258 Posts in 13401 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 712 713 [714] 715 716 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 637782 times)
Ivalice Alliance
Valendia Knights of the Peace

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10695 on: September 15, 2013, 06:09:59 AM »

Don't laugh, people, but I'm about to start watching Hercules again.  Yes, the cheesy show from the 90's with Kevin Sorbo. I have the complete box set from Anchor Bay and it's just something about the atmosphere, characters, and the beautiful women, that just makes me love this damn show....especially the women,lol.

Currently Playing-Re-visiting Wii and Xbox 360 games (finish backlog)
Waiting On-Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, Final Fantasy XV, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Wonderflick, The Last Guardian, Shenmue III
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10696 on: September 15, 2013, 06:17:18 AM »

Might actually sleep instead of going to Target. Currently bluzzebriated enough on lack of sleep and caffeine to start drawing weird shit in mspaint.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10697 on: September 15, 2013, 02:10:58 PM »

Don't laugh, people, but I'm about to start watching Hercules again.  Yes, the cheesy show from the 90's with Kevin Sorbo. I have the complete box set from Anchor Bay and it's just something about the atmosphere, characters, and the beautiful women, that just makes me love this damn show....especially the women,lol.

play the awesome n64 game too
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10698 on: September 15, 2013, 03:17:46 PM »

Oh hey the 2xCD version of Electric Lady that target's selling splits the album in half across two CDs, instead of just sticking the bonus tracks on the second CD.

Which would be fine except on the standard edition, all of the tracks flow into each other continuously, so it sort of wrecks the flow of the album.

And I can't take it back, because it's been opened.

:\

-- edit --

Oh, and...

v- More power to you, Ashton. Hope something useful comes of this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 05:24:08 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10699 on: September 15, 2013, 04:44:45 PM »

Update: I'm recording my conversations with Nintendo of America's administration, redacting my name/phone number/address, and putting it on Youtube. Standby for results.

Dincrest
RPGFan Editor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10700 on: September 15, 2013, 04:52:50 PM »

I used to like that show Andromeda that Kevin Sorbo was in.  I mainly liked it because I thought Lexa Doig (the actress who played Andromeda/"Rommie") was the hottest thing on two legs.  Show was cheesy as hell, but I somehow got into it. 

And like everyone else, I have fingers crossed for you Aston ol' pal.  I know this is not the first time Ninten"d'oh" screwed you over (I remember the whole stupidly censoring your name incident), but this is just plain bad.  It's like big brother/new world order level intrusiveness.  And lol at Dagg revealing your true identity is Colonel Mustard von Puddlepants. 

I approve of this nonsense!
ZshadeZ

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10701 on: September 15, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »

I have all of the Hercules, Sliders, and Highlander TV series. No laughing here, that was some good stuff. :D
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10702 on: September 15, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »

Got all the episodes of Xena baby.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10703 on: September 15, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »

I have all of the Hercules, Sliders, and Highlander TV series. No laughing here, that was some good stuff. :D

Sliders was DA-BOMB!

Everything's Eventual
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10704 on: September 15, 2013, 08:17:38 PM »

Sliders was DA-BOMB!

I second this! I loved Sliders!

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10705 on: September 15, 2013, 08:25:41 PM »

I don't think I actually live here.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10706 on: September 15, 2013, 09:22:13 PM »

I started having freezing problems on my PS3 shortly before it YLODed.  Just a warning...I'm not sure what you can actually do about it other than try to keep the system as cool as possible.  And back up your saves and stuff.

Interesting.  What I find odd is that it works fine with disc-based games, but not with Okami HD, which is a download.  Seems like the opposite of the usual situation.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10707 on: September 16, 2013, 01:53:44 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAmAO_K8yM&feature=youtu.be

I'm putting this in various places. We'll see how it goes. It would be much appreciated if anyone who actually visits other game forums and shit to repost. I'm finding that my refusal to network online is screwing me in this case.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:08:06 AM by Ashton » Logged

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10708 on: September 16, 2013, 03:48:22 AM »

I started having freezing problems on my PS3 shortly before it YLODed.  Just a warning...I'm not sure what you can actually do about it other than try to keep the system as cool as possible.  And back up your saves and stuff.

Interesting.  What I find odd is that it works fine with disc-based games, but not with Okami HD, which is a download.  Seems like the opposite of the usual situation.

?  YLOD has nothing to do with the disc drive.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10709 on: September 16, 2013, 02:49:26 PM »

UPS is fucking terrible never using them again.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 ... 712 713 [714] 715 716 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: