Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 02:16:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327544 Posts in 13410 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 870 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 642215 times)
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10740 on: September 21, 2013, 04:12:22 PM »

Anyone want to come to Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch with me?

Is it Welsh/in Wales?

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10741 on: September 21, 2013, 04:15:23 PM »

Of course it is. What other language is as ridiculous?

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10742 on: September 21, 2013, 08:20:06 PM »

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=30523.0

What in god's green hell is this

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10743 on: September 21, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »

Air Canada are the worst fucking company on the planet.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10744 on: September 21, 2013, 08:26:18 PM »

Went to go meet a guy for a date. He never showed up. Dating is so much fun.
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10745 on: September 22, 2013, 06:13:25 AM »

went to the Theros prerelease, then remembered I'm going to lose days off as I have jury duty till tuesday. It actually is kinda like Phoenix wright.

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10746 on: September 22, 2013, 07:29:31 AM »

I picked up SMT IV to play on the plane and ended up playing it all night.

Now I'm probably just going to sleep on the plane.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10747 on: September 22, 2013, 10:11:43 AM »

Air Canada are the worst fucking company on the planet.

Indeed.  Had more than enough issues myself.

I fondly remember the Italian airline I was one.... I just broke up with my boyfriend at the time, and the wetnaps smelt of handsome man cologne.

Went to go meet a guy for a date. He never showed up. Dating is so much fun.

That sucks donkey nut...  I'd never ditch on a movie whether it was with a stranger on the net, or super celebrity.  What movie?? :(

12:30 AM. Thinking about going to bed 'cause I can't come up with a reason to stay awake. Not tired. Just bored. I don't like my job but I don't know what to do in my free time either. There's nothing I don't get burnt out on fast. Have heartburn and a runny nose/congestion from weather. Mom might be visiting tomorrow or Sunday. Don't really feel like going to Chicago in November. Don't really feel like spending time with both of my parents at the same time ever again because they just fight. Don't know where I'd live if I didn't live here. Don't know where I'd drive to if I had a car. Don't remember if I got something besides coffee at Panera this morning. Had pancakes at McDonalds for breakfast. Might have toast tomorrow. I need to go to the grocery to get bread. Don't know if the mayhaw jelly I have is still good. Don't know why I insist on calling Lifesavers Starburts. Sometimes I call them skittles. I never call them Lifesavers. Haven't had Lifesavers in awhile. Need to get a new roll next Monday. They're 65 cents. Need to get a roll of quarters for laundry. Need to get vinegar for laundry. Laundry machines here don't work very well. Don't like they way mulch smells. Need to go to Trader Joe's and get some more mints. No Trader Joe's near here. Maybe try World Market. Not really in the mood to go to World Market. Not sure why the tag on my Wiimote keeps moving itself. Don't really like pumpkin lattes but I'm drinking them anyway. Beignet didn't taste like a beignet. Pecan thing tasted like styrofoam (literally). Question whether it was home made or fresh. Don't see any reason to go to bed right now.

At which point I remember I don't even have a toaster.

FUCK.

Find more exciting work, dude.  Work in like the Australian outback and hunt exotic animals.

*sighs* Now officially on vacation until the 30th. I've been damn busy at work, so it comes at a good time.  I take this time off(twice a year) to work on garden projects that I just can't fit in on the weekends. Plus, this way, I don't feel guilty abandoning my wife and son to work in the garden all day.
Of course, people at work always ask "So, where are you going?", and call it a staycation when I say nowhere. I hate that stupid term.
Still, weather outlook is really nice, so it should be all good.

Nothing sounds more simple and perfect.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10748 on: September 22, 2013, 02:31:22 PM »

Yay!  Okami isn't freezing.

Also, been reading a lot and watching Breaking Bad and 30 Rock on Netflix.  Despite some complications, life is alright.

Oh, and in the US at least, fuck university book stores.  I'm all for capitalism and making a profit and whatnot, but I can't stand an on campus institution that literally pays $20 for used books and sells them for $120.  (When new ones are $140.)  Professors at my college tended to refer to that place as "The Book Mafia" and try to use older editions of textbooks when possible so we could pick up used copies off of Amazon.
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10749 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:53 PM »

Also, fuck professors that write a shitty book and use that in their class. This is ok if you're an expert in your field, but not if you're some average COM102 guy
Monsoon
Prinny Instructor

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10750 on: September 22, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »

Went on second date with a girl two nights ago; she's a friend-of-a-friend I met at a party.  We were going to watch a movie, but at the last minute she scored some Capitals preseason tickets from one of her coworkers.  We ended up going out for drinks, then seeing the Caps-Blackhawks game from some 2nd-level seats.  She was totally charming at the game and I scored a quick kiss goodnight before we went separate ways. 

...keeper. 

Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10751 on: September 22, 2013, 05:39:24 PM »

Nice. A girl into hockey is a girl worth keeping.
Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10752 on: September 22, 2013, 10:11:32 PM »

Also, fuck professors that write a shitty book and use that in their class. This is ok if you're an expert in your field, but not if you're some average COM102 guy

That, too.  To their credit, some professors--generally experts in their fields--make a point of handing out late drafts of their textbooks to students for free in return for critiquing them as the class progresses.  One of my friends had a statistics prof like that; the guy even agreed to buy coffee for any student that found a mathematical or spelling error.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10753 on: September 22, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »

There is no reason (except emergencies) to stand someone up.  It is so easy to call or text to cancel.   Tunnels, I think you dodged a bullet.  It is better to not go on a date with a crappy person who shows no consideration for others. 

The dating scene is tough to navigate.  On one date I spit my food out after the guy told me that chemtrails from airplanes are the govt purposefully spraying carcinogens on us as population control.  Luckily I found a great guy.  Though he isn't into hockey, he did take me to Dallas to see a Stars/Sharks game.  Sharks lost but I still had fun. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10754 on: September 22, 2013, 10:37:23 PM »

I need to get some vinegar. And bleach.

Also a hotel room.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Pages: 1 ... 715 716 [717] 718 719 ... 870 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: