Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 12:11:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335312 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 726661 times)
natros
Misanthropic Humanist

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10770 on: September 24, 2013, 09:51:21 AM »

Anyways today I went to eat lunch and discovered someone ate my food from the break room fridge.  This is the 3rd time someone has eaten my stuff.  First time someone took a twix from my locker.  2nd time some ate my instant Mac and cheese and took the plastic bag it was in.  This time it was 2 containers of pretzels and hummus.  All were labeled with my initials except the twix.  How the hell do people think this is okay?

That's ridiculous. I would be out for blood if I were you. No one should ever mess with anyone else's food in any way. What kind of people do that?? Thankfully, that doesn't happen at my office. Someone used to pull that crap here, but he quit.
Anyway, good luck in finding out who it is. Give 'em hell!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10771 on: September 24, 2013, 11:20:41 AM »

I have a slight suggestion...

Put visine in the food before you put it in the fridge. Obviously you can't eat it, but you'll find the culprit when they make a full on sprint to the bathroom from the super diarrhe shit threatening to fly out of their anus. Plus, you can't get in trouble for it. Not like you intetionally poisoned a co-worker, you just added some medicine to your own food and they had a reaction to it. If you don't like the diarrhea trick, you could always try slipping in some crushed ambien or something and have them intentionally fall asleep while at work. One of the many reasons I never continued to bring food with me to work was because one of my friends at the job, (and my boss on two occasions) would eat it. Matter of fact, I once brought a package of funny bones with me (chocolate cake with a peanut butter filling) that the buddy grabbed and started to eat when I walked in the back and noticed....he's allergic to peanuts. I had to smack him upside his head to stop him from eating them. Fucking moron, lol.

So I worked from 8 am yesterday to officially 6pm yesterday, which resulted in a good day's pay, 32.50 an hour and 2 hours OT (1.5x hourly rate). However, I ended up staying there til 10:30 pm because my dad was also there as an operator and worked same time frame but had to stay for the extra 4 and a half hours to duscuss details regarding the events for today and tomorrow, and we were gonna go home together. So I got stuck beingvhis lackey for an extra 4 hours, and he got paid his full day rate, plus 2 hours OT, plus 3 hours double time. Mother fucker was clearing over 100 bucks an hour at the end of the night. Meanwhile I was working for free. Life sucks :(

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10772 on: September 24, 2013, 11:29:50 AM »

Back to applying for jobs for me, and therefore time to progressively doubt myself more and more each day that goes by without hearing anything. Doesn't help that 90% of businesses these days seem to go out of their way to make it impossible to contact those responsible for hiring.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10773 on: September 24, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »

The Filipinos I work with just eat whatever they see, labeled or not.

I went to Monday Night Raw last night. I had a damn awesome time and it was more fun than I expected.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10774 on: September 24, 2013, 03:23:55 PM »

I went to Monday Night Raw last night. I had a damn awesome time and it was more fun than I expected.
Man, everyone I know is getting back into wrestling a bit. Kinda scaring me, maybe I oughta start watching again?

TASTY!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10775 on: September 24, 2013, 06:52:33 PM »

wrt people eating your food:

Pretend to freak out when you notice that and start shouting about how you just saw that there'd been a recall on that lot because it was contaminated.

Or just find out who's doing it and bang their mom or dad.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10776 on: September 24, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »

I have a slight suggestion...

Put visine in the food before you put it in the fridge. Obviously you can't eat it, but you'll find the culprit when they make a full on sprint to the bathroom from the super diarrhe shit threatening to fly out of their anus. Plus, you can't get in trouble for it. Not like you intetionally poisoned a co-worker, you just added some medicine to your own food and they had a reaction to it.

I realize that Wedding Crashers make it out to be fairly harmless, but ingesting Visine can cause renal failure (kidney failure) as well as other very serious health effects.   And yes, you can get in deep shit for it.  The police will look at it as if you poisoned your food knowing that someone else was going to eat your food instead of yourself, thus they will argue that you intentionally poisoned someone as people generally don't mess with food they intend to eat themselves.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10777 on: September 24, 2013, 07:39:42 PM »

Anyways today I went to eat lunch and discovered someone ate my food from the break room fridge.  This is the 3rd time someone has eaten my stuff.  First time someone took a twix from my locker.  2nd time some ate my instant Mac and cheese and took the plastic bag it was in.  This time it was 2 containers of pretzels and hummus.  All were labeled with my initials except the twix.  How the hell do people think this is okay?

I have a locked lunchbox for exactly this reason.

I hate relationships, I really do. I won't go on and on about it, 'cause seriously good on those who still have faith in them, but I frankly find them more trouble than they're worth.
The short term solution is to not get into anything seriously. The long term one is to be happy by yourself.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 07:41:37 PM by Ashton » Logged

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10778 on: September 24, 2013, 07:49:38 PM »

but ingesting Visine can cause renal failure (kidney failure) as well as other very serious health effects.

WTF?

Most eye drops are just food-grade food lubricant (propylene glycol or glycerine). Why does Visine even HAVE toxic to ingest stuff in it :(

o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10779 on: September 24, 2013, 08:18:36 PM »

Man, everyone I know is getting back into wrestling a bit. Kinda scaring me, maybe I oughta start watching again?

There's some good acts that are almost as good as the late 90s and early 00s. It helps that one of the bigger names, CM Punk, is a Chicago guy and has pretty good ability in the ring and on the mic.

My friends and I have always had a great time getting together and watching the PPVs and Raw. Plus the games are big fun
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10780 on: September 24, 2013, 08:21:05 PM »

but ingesting Visine can cause renal failure (kidney failure) as well as other very serious health effects.

WTF?

Most eye drops are just food-grade food lubricant (propylene glycol or glycerine). Why does Visine even HAVE toxic to ingest stuff in it :(
It's a vasoconstrictor, ostensibly used for certain eye conditions and not for lubricating the eye.

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10781 on: September 24, 2013, 08:26:13 PM »

Get a job like mine and be busy for 8-12 hours and not take a break!

Don't worry about food and shit
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10782 on: September 24, 2013, 08:35:34 PM »

Well, it's official, I'm sick. My throat is on fire and I have a fever.
Had to happen when I'm on vacation... sigh...
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10783 on: September 24, 2013, 08:44:01 PM »

Got coffee and pies from McDonalds because bitch sometimes I got needs.

--- edit ---

And now I am laughing at pictures of Funyuns.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 08:47:15 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10784 on: September 24, 2013, 09:20:29 PM »

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/HatePlus/achievements

Read "Cooking by the Book"

Clearly doing that whenever I get the game.
Pages: 1 ... 717 718 [719] 720 721 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: