Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 01:40:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327153 Posts in 13391 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 869 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 636372 times)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10905 on: October 02, 2013, 11:19:00 AM »

I have an impossible time finding the right size pants. I'm 6' 1" and only 145#'s, so I'm tall and skinny. I wear 31 waist, and 34 length, which is not carried by ANYone.

Hey, we wear the same thing.
Yeah... apparently all the tall people are fat or something according to stores.

I just resigned myself to always wear belts.
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10906 on: October 02, 2013, 12:34:49 PM »

Waiting for the busy period to hit at work...it's super quiet right now...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:41:26 PM by ultra7k » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10907 on: October 02, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »

I've come to the conclusion that all the women who post here are in fact models.

TASTY!
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10908 on: October 02, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »

Lol.  I think models wear size 00. For Gap, size 0 is a 25 waist.  I  buy jeans with stretch so it gives a bit so I can squeeze into them.   Actually it gives a lot.  I'm like an anaconda in that you can tell when I have eaten.  I don't have to undo a button after eating.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10909 on: October 02, 2013, 10:26:30 PM »

My parents bought me a plane ticket to come visit them. I haven't really seen them in around 2 years. Any RPGFan folks in South Carolina in the Greenville/Anderson area? haha

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10910 on: October 02, 2013, 10:31:28 PM »

Well, my clothing issue is that
(1) I am a woman who is almost 6 feet tall
and
(2) For some reason tall clothes are either baggy or for women with no curves. Pants/trousers are the worst since most are too short for me and don't accomidate an hourglass easily (at least not without buying a size too big to fit my butt and then taking in several inches off the waist so it doesn't gape).

Oh and all the XXS at the sales rack :p
Yoda
Sexton Hardcastle

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10911 on: October 03, 2013, 01:02:49 AM »

I've come to the conclusion that all the women who post here are in fact models.

All women are beautiful
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10912 on: October 03, 2013, 02:36:38 AM »

Lol.  I think models wear size 00. For Gap, size 0 is a 25 waist.  I  buy jeans with stretch so it gives a bit so I can squeeze into them.   Actually it gives a lot.  I'm like an anaconda in that you can tell when I have eaten.  I don't have to undo a button after eating.

They don't actually, except for runway models, maybe (but they're practically walking clothhangers - really creepy!), fashion models are more like 80-60-90 (or even 90-60-90) and 175-180cm tall. So they're not extraordinarely thin, but their height makes them look extra slim in photos.

Size 00 is mostly worn by teenage girls who are still build like little boys and girls who really want to believe they fit in the smallest size available.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10913 on: October 03, 2013, 03:22:07 AM »

All women are beautiful
Yeah...you may be right.

Course my mom is the most beautiful woman that ever lived, so the rest of you ladies come in a close second.

TASTY!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10914 on: October 03, 2013, 10:24:17 AM »

All women are beautiful
Can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic here, or genuine.
Just in case:
https://www.google.com/search?q=ugly+women&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rXxNUubBB4GMygHQrIGYDg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1099&bih=697&dpr=1

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
kofvscapcom
Rereveagence

kofvscapcom
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #10915 on: October 03, 2013, 11:58:49 AM »

watching a bunch of youtube series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLhiWw3pzQk&list=UUo_IB5145EVNcf8hw1Kku7w
is pretty cool. Also it references final fantasy legends, can't believe people remember that game

Roses are red, violets are blue. Omae wa mou shindeiru.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10916 on: October 03, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »

watching a bunch of youtube series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLhiWw3pzQk&list=UUo_IB5145EVNcf8hw1Kku7w
is pretty cool. Also it references final fantasy legends, can't believe people remember that game

FFL2 is in my top ten favorite RPGs of all time, for some inexplicable reason :T

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #10917 on: October 03, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »

They don't actually, except for runway models, maybe (but they're practically walking clothhangers - really creepy!), fashion models are more like 80-60-90 (or even 90-60-90) and 175-180cm tall. So they're not extraordinarely thin, but their height makes them look extra slim in photos.

Size 00 is mostly worn by teenage girls who are still build like little boys and girls who really want to believe they fit in the smallest size available.

And/or they're shorter at the time. I'm 5 (or 27, depending on your sizing scheme), but I'm short, so I don't look model-skinny. But if I was closer to 6 feet and still that size, I'd look ridiculously thin.

The other downside: pants are always too long on me and I always have to get alterations. I've tried stores with petite sizes, but I never really like their style.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Prime Mover

All's fair in love, war, and the recording studio

Shattre
View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #10918 on: October 03, 2013, 02:12:39 PM »

and
(2) For some reason tall clothes are either baggy or for women with no curves. Pants/trousers are the worst since most are too short for me and don't accomidate an hourglass easily (at least not without buying a size too big to fit my butt and then taking in several inches off the waist so it doesn't gape).

Yeah, my girlfriend is 6ft. She's constantly having trouble finding clothes. rediculous. Clothing industry is so screwed up. I know many 6ft women, and the stores act like they don't exist.

eelhouse.net
- order the new album

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Trails in the Sky, Bioshock: Infinite
Currently Listening to: Devin Townsend, Dream Theater
Watching: Star Trek: TOS, Slayers, Doctor Who (as usual)
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10919 on: October 03, 2013, 04:58:38 PM »

and

Yeah, my girlfriend is 6ft. She's constantly having trouble finding clothes. rediculous. Clothing industry is so screwed up. I know many 6ft women, and the stores act like they don't exist.

It's not that they don't. It's that the shouldn't. I am surprised low flying birds haven't killed anyone over 5'10. All ya'll are too tall!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 869 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: