Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 05:47:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
331456 Posts in 13573 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 884 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 686166 times)
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11280 on: November 24, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »

Its so dark and cold and rainy here, and we don't even get much snow to cover up all the brown leaves and mud. I love seeing all the Christmas lights outside to give this gloomy time of the year some colour and brightness.

I have a small apartment so for me its a string of Xmas lights over my balcony window.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11281 on: November 24, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »

Did a ton of stuff this weekend and slept a whole 2 hour (that's total since Friday).
I am perplexed by how I'm not dying right now (or at least fallen asleep)

Off for a good night's sleep else I'm going to look like shit at work tomorrow.
Probably will still look like shit though.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11282 on: November 25, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »

I come in from the cold yesterday, to find my son whimpering with his hand over his right eye, and my wife calling for me. Apparently, he was "petting" the cat, and she decided she didn't like what he was doing, so she lashed out and scratched his eye! Nan took him to the emergency room, and they said he had a corneal abrasion. Poor kid was hurting pretty bad. So now he's home from school today, with Nan doing the Mom thing keeping an eye on him, and administering painkillers as needed. It's supposed to heal pretty quick, though. 3 days or so.
He refuses to wear an eye patch. He could be a little(not really) Governor! Or pirate, I guess. He should take advantage of the situation, right? Come up with a story to impress the chicks. Got in a fight with a rabid Honey Badger or something.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11283 on: November 25, 2013, 11:20:26 AM »

Egads! Glad my cat is declawed. Though admittedly she's also the most loveable cat I've ever owned, doesn't really care what you do and rarely ever plays rough. Hope he feels better soon.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11284 on: November 25, 2013, 12:39:14 PM »

proposed to my gf yesterday ....i-i-i always knew she loved me but until she was faced with the prospect of losing me i didnt understand just how important i am to her. perhaps it's the things i always thought people hated about me that she likes. the circumstances surrounding us all seems like fate to me but what did i do to deserve this? it's like all the pain i suffered in my youth prepared me for helping her. i met her on pso 2 so my fascination with that series even seems to have had a purpose. and the way old friends gathered around me to support me when i needed it most.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 01:06:13 PM by Alisha » Logged

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11285 on: November 25, 2013, 05:26:16 PM »

As much as your she-woman, man-hating ways have rubbed me the wrong way, I'm quite happyto hear this, Alisha. Congratulations!

Here's hoping your lady doesn't nag you to clean the gutters every month, lol.

TASTY!
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #11286 on: November 25, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »

proposed to my gf yesterday ....i-i-i always knew she loved me but until she was faced with the prospect of losing me i didnt understand just how important i am to her. perhaps it's the things i always thought people hated about me that she likes. the circumstances surrounding us all seems like fate to me but what did i do to deserve this? it's like all the pain i suffered in my youth prepared me for helping her. i met her on pso 2 so my fascination with that series even seems to have had a purpose. and the way old friends gathered around me to support me when i needed it most.

Congrats! I'm glad you found someone to make you happy.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11287 on: November 25, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »

Congrats on finding your special someone. It's no easy task.

clean the gutters every month

And my mind kinda went there with that one...
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11288 on: November 25, 2013, 07:58:38 PM »

i think the man hating was more of a way for me to get attention. attention that i dont need anymore.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11289 on: November 25, 2013, 08:24:42 PM »

The news keeps telling me that hordes of black people drugged out on Krokodil are going to try to punch me and then I can't do anything about it because Obamacare revoked my health insurance to appease Iran.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11290 on: November 25, 2013, 09:39:03 PM »

Congratulations! That's awesome! Everyone deserves someone who makes them happy, and I'm glad you found that someone. :)
Jotacon
Contributing Editor

In the Name of the Moon, I will Punish you!

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11291 on: November 25, 2013, 10:36:57 PM »

I am, at heart, an extremely romantic person and while I have a healthy scepticism about any relationship engagements are just such happy occasions that I can't help, but think it'll turn out perfectly. So, congratulations Alisha! Just remember, you both deserve to be happy and you both need to throw rad bachelorette parties.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11292 on: November 26, 2013, 12:53:20 AM »

i think the man hating was more of a way for me to get attention. attention that i dont need anymore.
Here's to self improvement and having found yourself a better half then. Cheers.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11293 on: November 26, 2013, 01:00:16 AM »

Here's to self improvement and having found yourself a better half then. Cheers.

I'm dying a bit. x)

And I agree, congrats to the two of you!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Annubis

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11294 on: November 26, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »

A lot of people got fired today... again.
Since spring, they've been cutting left and right at my corp.

What pisses everyone off is that things are going well and we are actually making good profits.
They're just cutting people to make the big numbers even bigger and get even more huge bonuses.

Corporate greed Greed is a fucking awful thing and it will fuck the whole world over eventually.
Pages: 1 ... 751 752 [753] 754 755 ... 884 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: