Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2014, 08:47:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
329226 Posts in 13490 Topics by 2177 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 875 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 660572 times)
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11505 on: December 26, 2013, 08:11:01 AM »

Klyde! That is ingenious! I spent a lovely Christmas day in bed with a 101 fever, feel a little better today but still pretty yucky. On the flip side Little Lady got me a 3DS XL and SMT Devil Summoner so hopefully today I shall christen it!

Everything's Eventual
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11506 on: December 26, 2013, 04:21:33 PM »

I was clearing out the mailbox to make room for all those SWEET NEW GAMES THAT ARE TOTALLY NOT FROM LAST GEN I ordered, and I found these two, uh... they look like tickets -- perforated edges, huge barcode in the center, and a bunch of cryptic text and a date around the outside.

I have no idea what the hell even they be.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11507 on: December 26, 2013, 05:55:48 PM »

Klyde! That is ingenious! I spent a lovely Christmas day in bed with a 101 fever, feel a little better today but still pretty yucky. On the flip side Little Lady got me a 3DS XL and SMT Devil Summoner so hopefully today I shall christen it!

Thanks Bytor! Appreciate your compliments on that note... I really was proud for having come up with that. I was excited on a "still a kid" level tearing that crap open yesterday. I will make that a yearly tradition for myself I think.

Congrats on the 3ds!

In other news, I took celebrating too far... For the first time since august/september I decided to try and eat something other than fish and organic spinach. I opted to make, what I considered to be, "safe" (for my gut) christmas cookies with minimal ingredients (used only almonds, peanuts and coconut)..... BIG MISTAKE... they tasted awesome but I'm really paying for it today. Back to flounder and greens for me.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:11:28 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11508 on: December 26, 2013, 06:15:50 PM »

Replaced the CPU in my busted main computer but it still doesn't boot.
The CPU was busted and I got a replacement from Intel.

Now I have to find what else broke 2 months ago in there.

I miss my computer.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11509 on: December 26, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »

And I just got home from a work day of pure torture only to find out I can't seem to connect to Steam. Unlike normal server issues, the program is making me enter my password all of a sudden, then tells me that I'm either not connected to the Internet or my Internet isn't configured for Steam. I have changed nothing, Steam was working fine when I turned off my computer and headed to work this morning.

And now it randomly started working again. Story of the technology in my life all of a sudden.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:28:05 PM by Klutz64 » Logged

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11510 on: December 26, 2013, 07:13:16 PM »

Went back to work today after  a week off for my surgery. Well... When I say went back to work I mean I went into my office and clocked in since I work from home.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11511 on: December 26, 2013, 07:51:12 PM »

And I just got home from a work day of pure torture only to find out I can't seem to connect to Steam. Unlike normal server issues, the program is making me enter my password all of a sudden, then tells me that I'm either not connected to the Internet or my Internet isn't configured for Steam. I have changed nothing, Steam was working fine when I turned off my computer and headed to work this morning.

And now it randomly started working again. Story of the technology in my life all of a sudden.

They made L4D2 free and the rush basically crashed their servers, like /EVERYONE ELSE'S SERVERS/ yesterday. Probably a lingering effect of that.

Anyway, made drivers for MAME so that it can run the IREM games I bought last Friday. Or rather I made a driver for R-Type Leo. Fun. That just leaves... 17? more games to cover?

o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11512 on: December 27, 2013, 02:23:01 PM »

I have to go now.

My home planet needs me.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11513 on: December 27, 2013, 02:38:26 PM »

I went to close my roommates door so my cat wouldn't go in and knock something over, as I neared the door it was very very hot, so I look at the thermostat next to their door. They have it set to over 80, also, their window is open. WTF. The part of this that pisses me off the most is that they refuse to pay more than $450 a month because when we first moved in I said "It should probably be 450 so let's start with that and then figure it out once we receive a bill" which apparently means that's what it is regardless. I have tried talking to them and even managed to get an extra $25 from them for a month, but they then acted like I raped and murdered their first born, not necessarily in that order. I feel like I have no options because every time I try to talk to them it gets me nowhere. We have a lease until May. While I CAN continue to pay the extra 200 or so per month more than them, I don't want to. The utilities are in my name, but we are all on the lease. I am worried I might do something drastic like set them on fire before May.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11514 on: December 27, 2013, 04:36:52 PM »

Dagger, are you currently able to vomit blood on command?

If not, does your roommate know that and do you have a lot of blood capsules?

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11515 on: December 27, 2013, 07:56:46 PM »

Crawled out of bed today to check the mail to see if one of presents I got for Little Lady finally arrived...it did, which was nice. However, I also got two Vita games from the Mom-In-Law....I don't own a Vita. So, I called her to say thanks but was she possibly drinking, lol, and should I return them. She sheepishly replied for me to just keep them so I'd have them whenever I decided to get a Vita......translation...twould appear I'm getting a Vita for Christmas and it simply hasn't arrived yet, hahaha. Gotta love Mom!

Everything's Eventual
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11516 on: December 27, 2013, 08:41:46 PM »

What if your mom's actually a Sony shill and didn't get you a Vita?

I don't swap presents with my dad's side of the family anymore all of their gifts are weird and passive aggressive.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 09:03:06 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11517 on: December 27, 2013, 11:59:57 PM »

Biggest pet peeve coming up.

I'm generally a lax friend, a great confidant, and I'm willing to go the mile for a friend.  But I freaking H-A-T-E driving a friend to an event with one of THEIR friends that I'm not invited to.  Get your own ride! >:(

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11518 on: December 28, 2013, 06:59:02 AM »

Biggest pet peeve coming up.

I'm generally a lax friend, a great confidant, and I'm willing to go the mile for a friend.  But I freaking H-A-T-E driving a friend to an event with one of THEIR friends that I'm not invited to.  Get your own ride! >:(

That's pretty inconsiderate. Your right to be annoyed.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Bytor

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11519 on: December 28, 2013, 06:51:03 PM »

you're a better person than me Dice, no way, I'd have had "something" much more important to do.

Everything's Eventual
Pages: 1 ... 766 767 [768] 769 770 ... 875 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: