Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 12:36:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332803 Posts in 13636 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 889 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 697678 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11535 on: January 01, 2014, 02:30:41 AM »

Happy New Year from a bus stop in Seattle! (On my way home from the airport...)

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11536 on: January 01, 2014, 10:12:56 AM »

Happy new year from my mother's bed.
The guest bed in the basement.
ChronoPower
Chimerautomaton

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11537 on: January 01, 2014, 10:31:15 AM »

Happy new year from....my girlfriends bed.

HAHAHAHAAHA just joking. Like thats ever going to happen. I am in my own bed.

The Braverly Default Demo comes out tomorrow in America! Yay!

I really want to go on the 3 hours drive or so to see my family (for christmas/new year) but my older brother (ie. 20 years older) has to use my moms car to get to work.

Also, I am new to RPGfan. I like the look of the site so far. Glad to be here!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
*Insert favorite Movie/Video Game quote here*
*Insert Batman quote here*
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11538 on: January 01, 2014, 12:18:37 PM »

Happy Gregorian New Year! (or is that "Happy New Gregorian Year!")

Whatever, make the most of it.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11539 on: January 01, 2014, 01:21:26 PM »

Welcome ChronoPower. :)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11540 on: January 01, 2014, 02:16:05 PM »

Happy New Years
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11541 on: January 01, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »

Happy new years friends! And nice to meet ya, Chronopower!

Rough years end for me. Dumb as it sounds, I've been so screwed up deciding whether or not to play tales of vesperia or ffxiii-2 I legitimately wasted my whole night last night.... back and forth, sampling and reading and deliberating... it took like 4 hours for me to figure out that I simply have a strong distaste for the "Nomura flavor" in a manner of speaking.

Seriously,  every game that felt like a chore for me to play Mr. Nomura has worked on (or at the very lest been responsible for the visuals). I don't know how I missed this correlation in the past given what a rough time I had trying to "make myself" enjoy the latter FF's and Kingdom Hearts. Something about his work is just too slick for me. Like current western mainstream rock music to me.... it may sound good but it is just too "something" for me to actually like it (I really love early 90's rock personally).

Funny thing is, after all that deliberating, deciding on Tales and pretty much identifying the fact that no matter how hard I try, I just don't like the FFXIII franchise I'm still screwy and somewhat unresolved.

Good God am I messed up. LoL
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 05:55:01 PM by Klyde Chroma » Logged

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11542 on: January 01, 2014, 07:25:56 PM »

Man, I'm not looking forward to getting up at 5:30 tomorrow. Should be against the law to get up that early. At least I only have 2 work days this week.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11543 on: January 01, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »

Klyde - I tried FFXIII and I did not like it.  I couldn't force myself to finish and I have no interest in the other games.  If I needed to know what happened I'd just look it up on the Internet. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11544 on: January 01, 2014, 07:52:03 PM »

Man, I'm not looking forward to getting up at 5:30 tomorrow. Should be against the law to get up that early. At least I only have 2 work days this week.

I wish I could sleep that late. I am constantly up around 5 each morning. Sleeping in for me is when I sleep until 7.

Today I drove to Canada then turned around and came home. Why? Well fictional inquisitive person, I just felt like it.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11545 on: January 01, 2014, 08:25:03 PM »

My alarm is set for 11am.  I work evenings though so my sleep schedule is wonky.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11546 on: January 01, 2014, 08:25:15 PM »

Happy new years friends! And nice to meet ya, Chronopower!

Rough years end for me. Dumb as it sounds, I've been so screwed up deciding whether or not to play tales of vesperia or ffxiii-2 I legitimately wasted my whole night last night.... back and forth, sampling and reading and deliberating... it took like 4 hours for me to figure out that I simply have a strong distaste for the "Nomura flavor" in a manner of speaking.

My mind does shit like that too :( This is partially why I hardly complete games ever, why I'm prone to just *collecting* games and impulse buying stuff (I'm not a fan of the Nomura flavor either, but I bought TLS for some reason), and why I get these caffeine induced mood swings so much (Caffeine: I CAN FOCUS. Caffeine Crash: I HATE EVERYTHING).

In other news, where the hell are they getting the money for these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Pony-FIM-WhiteDove-Creations-Flutterbat-plushie-/201013103350

In other news, my parents keep making references to Duck Dynasty that I don't get because I haven't had cable television since 2010.

Also what's with these ads I'm seeing lately where they have someone drawing on a real/fake white board, and delivering some lengthy narrative about whatever they're selling? Why has this formula become popular?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:50:02 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11547 on: January 01, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »

I wish I could sleep that late. I am constantly up around 5 each morning. Sleeping in for me is when I sleep until 7.

Today I drove to Canada then turned around and came home. Why? Well fictional inquisitive person, I just felt like it.
But what time do you actually have to get up so you can get to work on time?
I've been sleeping until 8 for the past 9 days, so 5:30 sucks. I've read that even when you're off "experts" recommend that you keep the same sleep schedule. Fuck that. No way am I getting up at 5:30 when on vacation. Or even just the weekend.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11548 on: January 01, 2014, 09:52:36 PM »

But what time do you actually have to get up so you can get to work on time?
I've been sleeping until 8 for the past 9 days, so 5:30 sucks. I've read that even when you're off "experts" recommend that you keep the same sleep schedule. Fuck that. No way am I getting up at 5:30 when on vacation. Or even just the weekend.

Well, I work in my closet most days, so I could probably get up at 5:57 to get to work and get my computer on on time ;-)

I have just always gotten up super early. Even when I was younger I didn't sleep until 2 like some people I know. I think the only time I ever sleep later than 7 or 8 is if I am up overnight. Even then it's tough for me. On average I sleep about 4 hours per night.

I joined a dating site today. One that you pay money for. Maybe I can find quality that way. It means they are serious, right?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11549 on: January 02, 2014, 12:16:22 PM »

Ah, one of the work at home jerks. ;-) *jealous*

Go out to to my truck this morning, only for the battery to be dead. Great way to start my return to work day. Chevy Roadside came out and charged it(free!), and I went and replaced it. New battery cost me $200! Crazy how much they've gone up over the years. Last time I got a new battery, maybe 15 years ago, it was $60 or so.
Well, I'm at work now and it's very quiet. All the production staff is out plowing snow. Guess I'll start doing some actual work here in a bit. Gotta love Winter in the Landscape industry.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:34:49 PM by GrimReality » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 768 769 [770] 771 772 ... 889 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: