I get home from work and like, I think my bathroom sink started geysering while I was out. There's weird black and brown residue spray all over the place.
Hoping that, uh, maintenance wasn't in here today, messing with stuff.
--- edit ---
Okay, cleaned that up. Mostly. I think I'll just paint stuff. Whatever, I'm confused as hell about a few things, 'cause:
1. If I'd accidentally left the tap on, there would've been water on the floor. There was no water anywhere -- all the residue was dry.
2. If my sink had had explosive backflow, why the /hell/ was the faucet... about as clean as it usually is? Same for the toilet.
3. So basically there was residue on the sink basin, all over my mirror, and on some of the walls that are like thee feet away from the sink, which would, uh, imply a lot of pressure.
4. There's no /water/ left anywhere.
5. All things considered there wasn't that much residue either, it was just all over the place.
6. And, reiterating, the faucet didn't have anything on it, even though it was right above the drain.
Seriously how the fuck? The way stuff sprayed out just... it doesn't make any physical sense. It /had/ to have come from the sink, but what would've made it blast out in a three foot radius? Also some of it look like it had been streaked with a cloth, which is really weird.
Also everything in the building smells like cabbage. I have no idea if that's related.