Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 02:38:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Subject: Persona 3: FES
Prize: $20 eShop, PSN or Steam code
Date: 3rd October 2014 Time: 16:00 EST
332855 Posts in 13639 Topics by 2191 Members
Latest Member: Zaltys
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... 889 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 698529 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11655 on: January 18, 2014, 03:32:54 PM »

So after Dincrest pointed me in the right direction, I too was able to acquire the Project Diva F Complete Soundtrack.

He failed to mention the SUPER KAWAII bonus track, Ievan Polkka.

I'm only using the term "Kawaii" mildly ironically. It really is the most adorable piece of music I've ever heard.

It's the song they play during the tutorial, dude.  It's also available for user-made stuff with the editor.

Oh.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11656 on: January 18, 2014, 05:58:08 PM »

Alright I think I successfully knocked out Programming! Yay..
Now for Computer architecture which I  dont even know how to approach. It's going to be a fun week(not).. Atleast I will have the calm after the storm soon, to put it bluntly THAT IS THE HAVEN I HAVE YEARNED FOR!      (MGS4 SPOILERS)  http://youtu.be/yajquwpNaLA?t=2m5s  (MGS4 SPOILERS)

Basically going to start FF XIII after that noise is dealt with.

Speaking of calm after the storm - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnm5vUI7EC8 (that track is awesome just sayin)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 10:05:22 PM by Holykael1 » Logged

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11657 on: January 19, 2014, 04:49:47 AM »

Sometimes the randomiser on my MP3-player (yes, I still have one and no, it's not an iPod. It's a Walkman) is just too perfect. Yesterday the crappy little train I took was really full. We were nearing the final stop and everyone was eager to get off (and dash towards their next train). Final Fantasy XIII battle music starts playing and as I'm about to step out a young woman in a short skirt rushes past me, her long, red scarf trailing behind her like a cape. Well, played Walkman, well played.
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11658 on: January 19, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

I am allowed to listen to my music at work (iPod), and one time my boss came to my desk just as a the Sephiroth boss music began to play O_o
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11659 on: January 19, 2014, 02:43:38 PM »

I use my iPod Nano quite frequently. Why is this so unhip nowadays? Are we supposed to do everything with our phones.? I don't want music on my iPhone. It's too clunky for that, anyway.

Sherlock is back tonight! Yay! It starts at 8:58. What the hell is up with that? Weird.

Playing: TWD Season 2
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11660 on: January 19, 2014, 02:55:21 PM »

I use my iPod Nano quite frequently. Why is this so unhip nowadays? Are we supposed to do everything with our phones.? I don't want music on my iPhone. It's too clunky for that, anyway.

Sherlock is back tonight! Yay! It starts at 8:58. What the hell is up with that? Weird.

I've heard some time off-setting is to fuck with people who just TiVo shit.  Could also be just the weird time slot the show takes up.  Let us know what you think!!

I love the iPod nano.  I don't need many songs (there's only so many I want to hear/repeat, so I never understood having 5,000 songs), I never understood needing to know what song is on (you should be able to tell within the first few seconds), and I'm not too concerned with what plays next and picking it (admittedly, it does sometimes suck when I want a newly uploaded song to cycle through; one time it was indeed the last song on the invisible playlist).

Another minor complaint about the nano, and Apple products in general, is their idea of "random" sometimes....isn't random.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11661 on: January 19, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »

According to most people I'm supposed to use my phone for music, but my phone sucks as music. Plus, if I use it too much for music, I won't be able to use it much for calling, because the battery will be dead half of the time.

Plus, my Walkman is indestructable, which is not something I can say about any phone I've had since that Nokia 3310.

(I've had the Walkman for over six years now, but sometimes I wish I had picked a Samsung YP-T10. Those had these awesome heat sensitive buttons that you can't see until you touch them, which is when they start to GLOW, like some fancy device out of a Final Fantasy game. The Walkman is kinda boring compared to that...)
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11662 on: January 19, 2014, 07:05:50 PM »

Watching the League of Legend LCS tournament and I'm sad =(
The official French commentators aren't the same as before (the old ones were awesome, the new ones are boring).

Watching the English stream.

EDIT: Star, you gotta watch that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dNKFg9x8JHw#t=993
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 10:25:54 PM by Annubis » Logged
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11663 on: January 19, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »

I've heard some time off-setting is to fuck with people who just TiVo shit.  Could also be just the weird time slot the show takes up.  Let us know what you think!!

I love the iPod nano.  I don't need many songs (there's only so many I want to hear/repeat, so I never understood having 5,000 songs), I never understood needing to know what song is on (you should be able to tell within the first few seconds), and I'm not too concerned with what plays next and picking it (admittedly, it does sometimes suck when I want a newly uploaded song to cycle through; one time it was indeed the last song on the invisible playlist).

Another minor complaint about the nano, and Apple products in general, is their idea of "random" sometimes....isn't random.

You"re thinking of the Shuffle, not the Nano. My Nano has a little screen that shows everything, and I have full control over what I listen to.

They played Sherlock with no commercials! My wife said to come tell her goodnight at the first commercial break, but the show just kept on going. She came looking for me wondering what's up. That darn Public broadcasting business.
Enjoyed the show, with a few issues. Probably better to talk about it in the correct thread.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11664 on: January 20, 2014, 12:00:20 AM »

I have a Sansa Clip. I just use my portable CD player all of the time though.

Does anyone else ever have dreams that are vivid and vastly more interesting than reality to the point where you wake up and feel either confused or awful? On the one hand I want it to stop because it's making me feel paranoid. On the other hand, my dogs are still alive there.

I wish politics were like Crazy Taxi -- new session of congress starts, dudes have to come up with a budget, YOU HAVE TEN CUH-RAZY MINUTES YAH YAH YAH YAH.

Q. What's worse than finding a dead baby in your meal at Bob Evans'?
A. The precise moment when you take a cold, hard look at your life and realize that you voluntarily chose to eat at Bob Evans'.

Sometimes I like gaming. Sometimes I have a hard time forgetting that I'm just following button prompts to rearrange patterns of colored lights.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:56:41 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11665 on: January 21, 2014, 04:46:58 AM »

For some reason today I decided to log into my LinkedIn account that I made a couple years ago and then never touched again.  I still don't quite understand the point of this site.  People say it's for networking and job stuff but it just looks like Facebook in different clothes to me.  And I despise Facebook and everything like it...are there seriously people out there who use LinkedIn for job hunting and stuff?  I don't even know how that would work...

Guttend

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11666 on: January 21, 2014, 06:38:19 AM »

Totally agree with you, and its same with me. Its been quite a while i have made linkdin account but still have to use it. I keep getting notification about people getting connected to it but i still to understand how it works.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11667 on: January 21, 2014, 07:39:33 AM »

are there seriously people out there who use LinkedIn for job hunting and stuff?  I don't even know how that would work...

You don't do anything, the recruiters just go look at it to gauge who you are.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11668 on: January 21, 2014, 09:15:01 AM »

I signed up for LinkedIn, and never used it either. I didn't see the point of it. I'm not looking for a job, so why bother. People told me I should do it, so being the sheeple that I am, I signed up. haha. I should check it to see if anyone "friended" me or whatever.

Work today, then off the rest of the week. Time for a hardcore basement cleaning. Pull everything out, decide what needs to go and what can stay. Plus, clean up my workbench area so I can set up my little growing operation in a month.
I'm busy at work, so it's not the best time to be taking off, but too bad. I've earned the days, and I'm going to use some of them.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11669 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:23 AM »

It's funny that LinkedIn is being discussed, because I'm in the process of working on my profile and getting it all set up.  On the issue of the point of it all, disregard your personal feelings on the matter for a moment.  You each individually may not see the point in it, but it may be a factor for potential employers.  Maybe they care.  By not having a profile (or an up-to-date one), you are at least one step behind your competition in an ever-shrinking, increasingly competitive job market.  It's about missed opportunity.

So yeah, working on mine.  Heh.
Pages: 1 ... 776 777 [778] 779 780 ... 889 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: