Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 04:22:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335315 Posts in 13729 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 726789 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11715 on: January 31, 2014, 11:19:32 AM »

Neither my Dad nor my sister so much as called me on my Birthday. A friend of the family on the other hand got me a 3TB external drive that I've really been wanting. Also had sloppy joes and curly fries for dinner, so all in all not the worst birthday ever.

I was told Happy Birthday, but my parents decided to skip out on my Birthday dinner.  They're the laziest people on the planet.

I wish YOU Happy Birthday, it's your personal holiday, so I hope it was a good one!

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11716 on: January 31, 2014, 11:29:23 AM »

Neither my Dad nor my sister so much as called me on my Birthday. A friend of the family on the other hand got me a 3TB external drive that I've really been wanting. Also had sloppy joes and curly fries for dinner, so all in all not the worst birthday ever.

Happy Birthday fellow forum friend :)

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11717 on: January 31, 2014, 02:22:48 PM »

Well, it looks like I'll be traveling out to New Jersey with the family in July. My wife just signed up for some traveling exercise circus thingy, and we're going to turn it into a family road trip. I've never been out that way before, so it should be interesting. As it gets closer I'll have to look into what to see and do on the way there(driving from Chicago), and around Jersey itself. Should be interesting, and hopefully fun.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11718 on: January 31, 2014, 04:05:59 PM »

Wait, wait, wait.  People travel to New Jersey? Like, on purpose?

Suggested activities to do in New Jersey: Get the heck out of Jersey and go to The City.

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11719 on: January 31, 2014, 05:16:36 PM »

Wait, wait, wait.  People travel to New Jersey? Like, on purpose?

Suggested activities to do in New Jersey: Get the heck out of Jersey and go to The City.

I always think "family-reasons" as to why I see people in my city.

MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11720 on: January 31, 2014, 07:27:47 PM »

"family-reasons"

"New Jersey"

"Maybe we should stop hanging around with GrimReality as a matter of personal safety I mean I'm not saying anything I'm just SAYING"

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11721 on: January 31, 2014, 07:56:14 PM »

It's amazing how much playing Akiba's Trip 2 has helped me know my way around the real Akiba.

Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11722 on: January 31, 2014, 08:19:50 PM »

Man, you should have told ME it was your birthday... I would have made you a creepy little sculpture-LoL

Anyhow, happy (belated) b-day all the same.

NOTE: For what its worth, no one ever really remembers its my birthday either Klutz. Seems as though the obligatory birthday wishes stopped being an obligation around when I turned 25 or so.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11723 on: January 31, 2014, 08:21:42 PM »

Thanks for the wishes folks. My Dad finally called me today, I guess his job is busy trying to pull one over on him, so whatever. As for my sister, I can forgive her seeing as she had her second kid a couple weeks ago and is probably busy still trying to juggle all that. Then again, she's my sister so I'd probably find a reason to forgive her if she stabbed my best friend.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11724 on: January 31, 2014, 08:39:10 PM »

Is New Jersey really that bad? We'll be heading to Glassboro(sp?) specifically. I'm more interested in where we can go that's in the vicinity of where we'll be. Philly is only 30 miles away, so we might hop over there for a day. My wife wants to visit the Mutter Museum of Medical Oddities.
The closest I've ever come to the East coast is Asheville, North Carolina, and that was only to go to the Biltmore Estate. So I'm kind of excited about seeing a new area of the country. Stop raining on my parade! Grrr.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11725 on: January 31, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »

Is New Jersey really that bad? We'll be heading to Glassboro(sp?) specifically. I'm more interested in where we can go that's in the vicinity of where we'll be. Philly is only 30 miles away, so we might hop over there for a day. My wife wants to visit the Mutter Museum of Medical Oddities.
The closest I've ever come to the East coast is Asheville, North Carolina, and that was only to go to the Biltmore Estate. So I'm kind of excited about seeing a new area of the country. Stop raining on my parade! Grrr.

I've been to New Jersey once back in the day when I played competitive Yugiohs and it was definitely a little scary. Not saying it won't be enjoyable, but the hotel and everything we stayed at was a little sketchy.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11726 on: January 31, 2014, 10:34:27 PM »

The Biltmore is awesome! I visited there when I saw my parents this past November.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11727 on: January 31, 2014, 10:39:15 PM »

It's amazing how much playing Akiba's Trip 2 has helped me know my way around the real Akiba.

That;s a pretty cool attention to detail on their part then!

Hope it's a good trip! 

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11728 on: February 01, 2014, 03:29:18 AM »

Spoils of war from Akiba:

Honestly I bought leas than I thought I would...

Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11729 on: February 01, 2014, 04:38:44 AM »

Moe-overload.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Pages: 1 ... 780 781 [782] 783 784 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: