Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 08:13:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334805 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 716412 times)
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11745 on: February 03, 2014, 08:20:35 AM »

I just got back from China.

All hail the glory and majesty of the people's democratic republic!

(It was fun, the food was good and I got to catch up with a friend from Canada)

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11746 on: February 03, 2014, 11:05:21 AM »

Denver Broncos v. the guys responsible for that FFVI phone port.

GOGOGO.
Vs would mean that a battle ensued. This was a fucking execution. Denver got boiled and bottled, man.

And it was glorious!

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11747 on: February 03, 2014, 12:39:47 PM »

As a diehard Indianapolis Colts fan, a part of me was like "Yeah, we made the right decision going with Luck", but the other part of me was very sad for Peyton because he was my idol growing up and he delivered our only championship in the Indy era. I still consider him one of the best of all time, but that game last night hurt.

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11748 on: February 03, 2014, 12:49:51 PM »

Denver Broncos v. the guys responsible for that FFVI phone port.

GOGOGO.
Vs would mean that a battle ensued. This was a fucking execution. Denver got boiled and bottled, man.

And it was glorious!

I think the team should come out with a public statement that everyone in the Denver Broncos suffered a sprained leg.

Ah well, the funny pictures circulating the net have been fantastic at least!

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11749 on: February 03, 2014, 07:46:17 PM »

At least they were doing so consistently bad that the feeling in question was just a muted "well, fuck," instead of having it really neck-and-neck until the end and THEN lose. That's what stings.

... oh god I just saw the video of the first play in its entirety oh my jesus oh my god oh what wow

--- edit ---

May or may not be relevant.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 08:41:42 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11750 on: February 03, 2014, 08:28:03 PM »

Anyone who pays $3500 for a ticket(or two?) to a football game is pretty much an idiot. They deserve whatever misery they get.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11751 on: February 03, 2014, 10:08:32 PM »

I feel like such a loser.  I've got only a few close friends, so I've been trying to make more school friends and I swear to god I suck at it.  Age gaps definitely don't help.  Where the hell are 20-somethings when you need them?  I'm social and friendly enough, but having that person you really 'click' with is a bit more of an upward struggle.  I've also been trying to find female gamer buddies...and even harder struggle.

Ah well.  I'm doing well so far this semester, and by next week it's already almost half over. Yippeee.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11752 on: February 03, 2014, 11:52:49 PM »

Where the hell are 20-somethings when you need them?

Getting married and having babies, idk?

I don't have any irl friends. This isn't hyperbole. My mom's the only person I feel any sort of connection to and even that's mixed with antagonism.

It's like, I have people that I interact with on a daily basis and I can't meet them with anything more than ambivalence, at best. And this is every. Single. Da. For the past three years. It gets to you. I don't even feel like I can relate to or engage with people in a normal way anymore. Like, I can't read them.

There are some restaurants by my office that I go to frequently enough that the staff knows me and greets me by name and I feel /threatened/ by this. HOW is that normal?

o/` I do not dream o/`

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11753 on: February 04, 2014, 10:27:45 AM »

At least they were doing so consistently bad that the feeling in question was just a muted "well, fuck," instead of having it really neck-and-neck until the end and THEN lose. That's what stings.

... oh god I just saw the video of the first play in its entirety oh my jesus oh my god oh what wow

--- edit ---

May or may not be relevant.

Bahahahahahahaha.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Blace

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11754 on: February 04, 2014, 12:47:30 PM »

I don't really talk to my best friends from high school that I hung out with every day like I used too, but I keep in contact and occasionally go out to eat with them or see a movie. I'd much rather spend what little free time I have at home with my fiance, who is my best friend. Don't really talk to anyone else outside of family. I'm 25 if that matters haha.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11755 on: February 04, 2014, 03:32:24 PM »

Spent the entire day at work fixing shit code made by fellow employees from a certain 3rd world country.

BUT BUT BUT GLOBALIZATION IS GREAT ! WE GET EMPLOYEES THAT COST ALMOST NAWTHING !!! BANZAI !!!

They also make shit that doesn't work at all.

3/3 salary & 1/1 working product
or
1/3 salary & 0/1 working product

TL;DR
Fixing bad code is my bane
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 03:34:31 PM by Annubis » Logged
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11756 on: February 04, 2014, 08:00:00 PM »

Get a check via FexEx from work....very nice one I may add. Problem is I just got paid, so I call HR ...they have no idea...I call the next day....still no idea....3 freaking days later they call me and say to void it and send it back....was a mistake! Seriously, WTF, LOL. Of course I didn't cash it because I felt confidant there was a mistake but really? It takes you four days to figure this out!

Everything's Eventual
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11757 on: February 04, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »

I remember buying a bag of radishes at one point and just snacking on them over the course of the week, but I don't remember when this was or where I was living at the time.

This is what's distressing to me.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11758 on: February 05, 2014, 12:33:42 PM »

Upon smelling my freshly applied deodorant, my cat proceeded to lick my armpit. So that happened.
Klyde Chroma
Lvl. 7 Fruity Ninja and Dincrest groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11759 on: February 05, 2014, 05:11:50 PM »

I don't have any irl friends. This isn't hyperbole. My mom's the only person I feel any sort of connection to and even that's mixed with antagonism.

It's like, I have people that I interact with on a daily basis and I can't meet them with anything more than ambivalence, at best. And this is every. Single. Da. For the past three years. It gets to you. I don't even feel like I can relate to or engage with people in a normal way anymore. Like, I can't read them.

^^^ This!!! ^^^^

A thousand times, ^^THAT^^^!!! LoL

Well almost... take that Mesh quote minus the Mom part and replace the "I can't read them" with the feeling of "they can't read me because I won't let them" and that is my scenario.

Far too long I have operated as "Klyde Chroma the 3rd shift tattoo artist" and so many have gotten to know "him" that I fear no one really knows "me" at this point. I am strangely isolated even when amongst others. Though I am not bitching. I crafted this life purely by my own design and to complain at this point would not only be irrelevant but also sort of ugly of me.

None the less, the fact remains that I too am void of a-typical friendships and relationships. I look at it like I traded those things for my career and art long ago.

Truly, I venture to guess you guys here know me better than most. At the very least you guys have read and conversed with a more honest side of me than anyone else for longer and more consistantly than anyone else in my life.

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
Pages: 1 ... 782 783 [784] 785 786 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: