Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 01, 2014, 08:11:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327941 Posts in 13428 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 871 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 647438 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11775 on: February 06, 2014, 11:31:15 PM »

Fatty tumors are benign. If they're squishy they're probably nothing.

But if you squish them and spiders start flowing out WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11776 on: February 07, 2014, 01:13:57 AM »

For Klyde?

Fatty tumors are benign. If they're squishy they're probably nothing.

But if you squish them and spiders start flowing out WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Well...um.  Yeah, you got me there, what the actual fuck indeed.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11777 on: February 07, 2014, 04:38:22 PM »

Stressed, so I spend the evening knitting and watching the last episodes of Criminal Minds season 7. This show has the best geeks. (And also a very pretty ninja mom). I need to order the next season now.

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

If Hitler was an introvert, he'd be me.

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11778 on: February 07, 2014, 06:25:59 PM »

Klyde:

That post makes me sad for some reason.

It makes you sad because you know it should be humorous but instead you detect the "truth" beneath the jest-LoL

It reminds me  of my dog that died last year that basically lived for 75% of my entire lifespan...It was the most painful thing that ever happened in my life, it hurt more than some deaths in my family as bad as that sounds.

My dog, that actually was named Interceptor, was with me from age 8 to 24. That dog was with me through  different residencies, addiction, recovery et cetera... and you know what? That freakin' animal loved me unconditionally whether I was up, down, broke, inebriated, sober or sick... And that is the thing about animals and pets (dogs especially) they love you back no matter what. I feel like humans would do well to take note.

In any event, naturally, I too was pretty freakin' devastated when she kicked the bucket. That same year my ex ran over my cat... I literally started crying often when I walked by the pet food area in my local grocery store that year.

I have not had another mammal since. It took me many moons to recover from those losses and just recently got the nerve to acquire my new pet fish (Repede). I have been having two "talks" with him every day (when I wake up and before I turn in) and its weird... I didn't think fish were that intelligent but he clearly recognizes my presence now and comes to edge of his bowl when I go to talk with him. 

Klyde Chroma / XBox Live Network
Triscal-Goddess / PSN
 Remember, DON'T do drugs... an owl will tear your face off.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11779 on: February 07, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »

Oh, best scary but more-or-less harmless thing older dogs can get is idiopathic vestibular neuropathy.

Basically the dog's vestibular system spontaneously decides to quit working right, which usually results in the dog being unable to walk, freaking out, experiencing wicked vertigo. Basically whatever vestibular neuropath does in humans.

And then it resolves itself in like three days and the dog is more or less back to normal (permanent head tilts can linger).

It's scary because it LOOKS like a stroke, although actual strokes are pretty rare in dogs.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11780 on: February 07, 2014, 09:35:58 PM »

Currently in line with a bunch of Japanese otaku to try a new Hatsine Miku cell phone game.  Because why not?

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11781 on: February 07, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »

Currently in line with a bunch of Japanese otaku to try a new Hatsine Miku cell phone game.  Because why not?

Can....can you take a picture of them?  For....anthropological reasons?

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11782 on: February 08, 2014, 04:43:45 AM »

Sorry, Dice, didn't see your request soon enough.  I did take another picture I think is more impressive that I might get around to uploading sometime....

Also, Songrium actually sounds pretty useful.  I'm at the announcement of it right now, you'll probably here more about it in the future...

Edit:
Sorry, but the pic actually sucks.  Should have taken a better one, oh well.  The crowd at the "Magical Snow Museum":

Also, my haul for the day.  It's worse than Akiba...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:25:37 AM by Kevadu » Logged

Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11783 on: February 08, 2014, 03:21:58 PM »

Sorry, Dice, didn't see your request soon enough.  I did take another picture I think is more impressive that I might get around to uploading sometime....

Also, Songrium actually sounds pretty useful.  I'm at the announcement of it right now, you'll probably here more about it in the future...

Edit:
Sorry, but the pic actually sucks.  Should have taken a better one, oh well.  The crowd at the "Magical Snow Museum":

Also, my haul for the day.  It's worse than Akiba...

I love the Snow Miku, what a great idea for her this year (the boxing especially is nice).  Thanks for the uploads, if I had the money and means I probably would have pried and annoyed til you can I could have gone to Japan together.  Ah well, I hope you're having a blast, please keep us (or me) posted on the trip!

I'm studying today... But I've made a vow to ALWAYS fit in one-two hours of drawing everyday to get better.  And saying that makes me happy in a cheeseball way.

siveon

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11784 on: February 08, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »

I was playing Sly Cooper HD collection, but I suck at 3D platformers so I went on to Bravely Default.

For some reason I made sure that this birthday week was gonna be filled with physical collectors editions of various games. Some of them I don't even want now. Dear god the cover to the Etrian Odyssey design book. Gah.
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11785 on: February 09, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »

I was playing Sly Cooper HD collection, but I suck at 3D platformers so I went on to Bravely Default.

For some reason I made sure that this birthday week was gonna be filled with physical collectors editions of various games. Some of them I don't even want now. Dear god the cover to the Etrian Odyssey design book. Gah.

I too suck at platformers and am notorious for buying CE's on impulse that I later regret. I am trying to curb my compulsion to collect CE's because most of the time the only things I really look at more then once is the game. In the worst case scenario's I get the CE's for games I don't even like or end up playing just because the goodies are tempting.

I need some advice folks.... I want to sell my copy of Suikoden 2 amongst a few other items. Probably going to throw them up for grabs over on the bazar within a day or two. The problem is, the going price (and what I paid for my copy of Suikoden 2) is WAY to high...

So I ask, what do you guys feel is a fair price for really decent copy of Suikoden 2 and Volume 1 of the Original Soundtrack? I played through and can verify Suiko 2 works beginning to end, case and instructions are in excellent shape as is the disc. The original soundtrack is "like new" (i opened it, ripped it to itunes and back in the case it went).

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11786 on: February 09, 2014, 07:23:41 PM »

You could get more for Suik 2 on Amazon or eBay really.

I really need to work up the motivation to start applying for jobs. Fffff. Current job is maddening.

How do you search for jobs, anyway?

Also I have no qualifications for anything besides software testing and I hate it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 07:29:46 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11787 on: February 09, 2014, 10:35:13 PM »

I know I could get more via Amazon or E-bay but its really not worth the headache for me. I like selling things here... simple for me... cheaper (than e-bay) for the buyer... everyone wins :)

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11788 on: February 10, 2014, 03:37:17 PM »

Seems like I remember seeing some sell for @$100 on EBAY a while back, quick search shows some @$125. Yikes! I really want!!

Everything's Eventual
Klyde Chroma
Pool of Thorns Groupie

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11789 on: February 10, 2014, 04:50:52 PM »

Seems like I remember seeing some sell for @$100 on EBAY a while back, quick search shows some @$125. Yikes! I really want!!

This is the soundtrack I am including.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-SOUNDTRACK-GENSO-SUIKODEN-II-VOL-1-4988003225162-NEW-CD-/380835057048?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item58ab89cd98

If your interested in the package and want to beat me to the punch Bytor, PM me and we can work something out.

Otherwise, I'll decide what to throw it up on the bazar for in a day or 2. With so many things I want to pre-order ATM, I guess my price point is really a matter of decided what I want to buy-LoL. The Drankenguard 3 CE suuuuuuuure is tempting...

Triscal-Goddess / PSN
Pages: 1 ... 784 785 [786] 787 788 ... 871 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: