Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2014, 02:35:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
337998 Posts in 13837 Topics by 2212 Members
Latest Member: WhiteWishes
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 789 790 [791] 792 793 ... 908 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 738419 times)
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11850 on: February 18, 2014, 04:29:40 PM »

I've always wanted to just randomly walk over to someone and pick them up, seems like a great surprise for someone who's had a bad day, or just a pick-me-up in general (heh heh, get it).

Speaking of lifting up people, I did some gym shopping, and found a place that's pretty far away, but infinitely cheaper than the other options. 130 bucks for a year, or 80 for half a year, awesome promotion. May be able to do both of those after all now.

TASTY!
Ikusagami

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11851 on: February 18, 2014, 04:58:44 PM »

I wish I wasn't 6'8. Sometimes I just want people to pick me up and treat me like a princess.

I probably couldn't lift you unassisted, but I'll call you Highness if you like.
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11852 on: February 18, 2014, 05:07:59 PM »

I wish I wasn't 6'8. Sometimes I just want people to pick me up and treat me like a princess.

I probably couldn't lift you unassisted, but I'll call you Highness if you like.

I like the sounds of that. <3

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11853 on: February 18, 2014, 05:10:49 PM »

It's alright goosey, if you ever find yourself in nyc, I promise I'll carry you over a puddle like a princess, just to make your day. I'll even wear a knight helmet just for you.

TASTY!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11854 on: February 18, 2014, 06:00:23 PM »

It's alright goosey, if you ever find yourself in nyc, I promise I'll carry you over a puddle like a princess, just to make your day. I'll even wear a knight helmet just for you.

You have just established yourself as a true gentleman in my eyes, Agent. <3

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11855 on: February 18, 2014, 06:18:36 PM »

You have just established yourself as a true gentleman in my eyes, Agent. <3
Well, at least I know someone out there can appreciate my brutish strength. All else fails, I guess I could find a nice man...

TASTY!
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #11856 on: February 18, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »

Over 1,000 posts! Guess I kind of like it here.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11857 on: February 18, 2014, 11:33:22 PM »

Boyfriend of one my best friends picked me up and I giggled like a toddler. I do it every time someone does it. EVERY TIME
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11858 on: February 19, 2014, 09:37:02 AM »

I had the rare dream last night that I actually woke up remembering. It's the type I haven't had in a long time, and was kind of scary. I was being chased(more slowly pursued, really) around some(my?) neighborhood by this ever-growing blob thing. I kept running, and hiding, and came close to getting caught/squished/whatever, but never did.
The last time I had a dream like that was as a kid when I was pursued by giant 50' tall robots. Scared the crap out of me.
I actually do believe dreams mean something, and I have a good idea what this one could mean. I don't like it.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #11859 on: February 19, 2014, 12:07:21 PM »

(Holy sh** Mongoosey is 6'8"?!?!?)

Won't lie, getting picked up is awesome.

Well done, chap!  Keep it up!  I like you and hope to see more wonderful posts out of you!  Till the one day forums turn into digital holographic meeting centres and something-something.

I had the rare dream last night that I actually woke up remembering. It's the type I haven't had in a long time, and was kind of scary. I was being chased(more slowly pursued, really) around some(my?) neighborhood by this ever-growing blob thing. I kept running, and hiding, and came close to getting caught/squished/whatever, but never did.
The last time I had a dream like that was as a kid when I was pursued by giant 50' tall robots. Scared the crap out of me.
I actually do believe dreams mean something, and I have a good idea what this one could mean. I don't like it.

Remembering a dream gives me a good feeling for the whole day and I love it.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11860 on: February 19, 2014, 12:25:27 PM »

(Holy sh** Mongoosey is 6'8"?!?!?)

Won't lie, getting picked up is awesome.

Well done, chap!  Keep it up!  I like you and hope to see more wonderful posts out of you!  Till the one day forums turn into digital holographic meeting centres and something-something.

Remembering a dream gives me a good feeling for the whole day and I love it.

Hehe, okay I exaggerate my height sometimes. :p I'm not really 6'8

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11861 on: February 19, 2014, 12:27:01 PM »

Welp... my whole department just got axed.

fuck...
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11862 on: February 19, 2014, 01:09:54 PM »

fuck...
That sucks man, sorry to hear it. Any restructuring of the employees or is it one of those kindly gtfo moves?

TASTY!
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11863 on: February 19, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »

Remembering a GOOD dream gives me a good feeling for the whole day and I love it.
Fixed.
I don't quite get that happy feeling from scary dreams of bad things to come.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11864 on: February 19, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »

fuck...
That sucks man, sorry to hear it. Any restructuring of the employees or is it one of those kindly gtfo moves?

There were plenty of restructuring, but now they decided to only use external contractors and cut everyone internal.
Step one will be to see if I can apply for another dept.
Pages: 1 ... 789 790 [791] 792 793 ... 908 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: