Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 02:01:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334711 Posts in 13708 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 899 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 713136 times)
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12090 on: March 11, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »

Had nothing but almost-nightmares... First one was about titans, next one was about zombies and the last was about zombie titans (that one took place in a school). I blame my sister, because she made me babysit that tiny neurotic dog she namd Levi.

The same kind of titans from Attack on Titan or just titans in general?
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12091 on: March 11, 2014, 02:33:53 PM »

Mostly Attack on Titan with some Final Fantasy XIII mixed in. I was doomed.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12092 on: March 11, 2014, 07:30:07 PM »

These mornings after the time change have been killing me.

ME TOO But in my case it's the face infection I had like a week ago that I'm still feeling the after effects of.

Anyone who says Hermit Crabs are a "beginner" pet(Frickin' Petsmart) are WAY wrong.

Small mammals tend to be pretty delicate. Cats are probably a better beginner pet.

Or you could just take advantage of the lack of any pet mammals and like, get him a bunch of pretty-but-toxic Euphorbias because Euphorbias are awesome.

Anyway, went to Krogers and they didn't have gnocchi so I had to settle for spaetzle WTF THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also kind of want to order one of those largish Appa plushies from like eight years ago but I don't need any other large plush animals on my couch I'm an adult.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12093 on: March 12, 2014, 02:05:04 AM »

Yeah the time change is killing me too.  I'm dragging at work.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12094 on: March 12, 2014, 02:28:47 AM »

Yeah the time change is killing me too.  I'm dragging at work.

I'm in the dead middle of "assignment month" so a time change has screwed my sleeping up completely on top of the little I get these days.  Naps, naps galore.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12095 on: March 12, 2014, 12:16:45 PM »

My eating schedule is off too.  I am at work for 10.5hrs so I usually eat breakfast and lunch together so I can power through the day longer.  With the time change I am not hungry before I go to work and just eat breakfast.  So I find myself getting hungry and cranky at work now.  On the flip side I probably don't need to be ingesting so many calories at once so this is probably better.  Wish I could take naps.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12096 on: March 13, 2014, 12:23:26 PM »

Quote from: MeshGearFox link=topic=8301.msg325344#msg325344 date=1394580607

[quote
Anyone who says Hermit Crabs are a "beginner" pet(Frickin' Petsmart) are WAY wrong.

Small mammals tend to be pretty delicate. Cats are probably a better beginner pet.

Or you could just take advantage of the lack of any pet mammals and like, get him a bunch of pretty-but-toxic Euphorbias because Euphorbias are awesome.

[/quote]

Since when are Hermit Crabs mammals?

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12097 on: March 13, 2014, 07:14:59 PM »

I'm having flashbacks to college. I wanna be somewhere else.

s/mammals/animals.

It was a typo, bro.

A typbro.

(Alternative answer: SINCE WHEN IS YOUR MOM A MAMMAL).
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:52:02 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12098 on: March 14, 2014, 10:37:54 AM »

Couldn't sleep last night because I've been mulling over this job offer my mom thinks she can get me.

It would be full time, which would finally allow me to start getting my life together financially. It would also mean giving up most of my gaming time which of course means my backlog of over 100 games would be pretty much kaput.

It would also be a front desk job at an OB clinic. That just sounds like the perfect setup for extremely awkward and/or uncomfortable situations. I already did my time in healthcare as an orderly, and it was anything but fun (Okay, it was kind of fun, but only because it was in a hospital, and working in a hospital is pretty much like being on the set of Scrubs  [no, really... Scrubs was easily the most accurate portrayal of hospital staff on TV]). It also would pretty much just be another dead end in terms of career goals.

So yeah, negatives definitely outweigh the positives, but damnit I really want a PS4 by September for Destiny.
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12099 on: March 14, 2014, 10:10:42 PM »

Mayor of Dublin and some Irish folk band were in the office today. They were also giving out green cupcakes, which I didn't eat because food coloring tastes like chemicals.

Anyway so I'm feeling sick again, office was overheated, I left at like 5:30 because I couldn't take it anymore, got on the bus, went over to the mall and got some frozen yogurt to try to no feel so garbage, waited until my bus home came, got on that at 6:00, some passenger threatened the bus driver, and we had to wait back outside my office for the cops to show up and get her off the bus.

I'm going to bed.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12100 on: March 15, 2014, 08:18:45 AM »

DHL delivered the package safely. The reviews I read about them made me worried but everything worked out great. They only charged me an extra 38 cent for paying my VAT at customs which was surprising. Not sure if DHL improved or I was just lucky.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12101 on: March 15, 2014, 07:22:52 PM »

Ears are screwed up due to endless headcold (thants, weather). Coworker tries to talk to me at a store but I'm not really looking at them and their voice sounded weird and I thought it was someone I knew from college (and didn't really want to, uh, encounter again), so I freaked out and walked into a rack of things.

I'm like socially awkward penguin but I can't even peng-uin. It's like, penglose. Panglosse. Interior crocodile alligator. Beep.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12102 on: March 15, 2014, 08:01:44 PM »

So tempted to place a bid on one particular piece from the FFX/X-2 artwork auction, even though it would most definitely be a terrible financial decision.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12103 on: March 15, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »

Ireland managed to beat France in the six nations. Yay for us. Great match. It was too close at the end but we managed to hold on. We were lucky with the forward pass at the end. Great send off for BOD. This Paddy's weekend is going to be crazy.

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12104 on: March 15, 2014, 11:11:59 PM »

Apartment hunting is not going well. Why the fuck are 1 bedroom apartments barely less than 2 bedrooms and both are outrageously expensive unless you make very little money per year or want to get shot? The majority of apartments at less than 1k per month are tax credit apartments and I make too much money for them. Or they are in places where I don't feel safe, or the apartments themselves are disgusting. I need friends.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Pages: 1 ... 805 806 [807] 808 809 ... 899 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: