Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 08:55:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335251 Posts in 13726 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 725823 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12225 on: March 27, 2014, 10:13:40 PM »

so remember when i said i proposed to my girlfriend? she ran away from me. stuff happend and well i think she wants me to come live with her. but she cant ask me directly so she's been dropping hints till i connect the dots. the timing of my mom dying seems to perfect since it woulda been hard for me to relocate and leave her behind. my biggest clue of late is her insistance on playing whm of late when we play FF XIV.
How can you possibly continue a relationship after a failed proposal?  To me, it's all or nothing at that point.

Yeah I'm confused about this relationship as well. 

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12226 on: March 27, 2014, 10:16:15 PM »

COMBO BREAKER

I went to the store today during my lunch break to find something for dinner. While looking through the manager special meat (basically meat that is almost at it's sell by date-usually 2 days away) I find a T-bone for 5 cents a pound. Yes. You read that right. 5 cents a pound. It was a little over a pound so the price was 6 cents. I was a little shy because of the price, I mean that is super expensive. Luckily for me it also had a 30% off sticker on it so I bought it for the extravagant price of 4 cents.

Also...related to the above posts...I am not sure how to take the question about whether I believe in the paranormal or not. It is one of those questions that can easily have judgement behind it. Also, I am assuming that Grim feels similarly to me, which is why there weren't words, just the post quoted. I am not sure what to believe, I don't disbelieve, just...don't know. I have seen some things I can't explain and heard some things that scared the shit out of me. It is a fun adventure to go out and do these investigations.

This is what I typed:
"Yeah, I was about to ask what Mr. Kael beat me to. Seems like a lot of money spent on something kind of...silly? To each their own and all that. Unless you're going to be on one of those ghost hunter shows, then go nuts. Those people are very good at scaring themselves, then pretending it's all real.
You know me, Dagg. Skeptic extraordinaire. "

It's actually in the post, just in the wrong place.

I don't think it's silly, that's why. It is a way to go out and explore history. I may never get proof that there is anything out there, and as I said I am not sure if I even believe that there is, I just don't know. It's a hobby and I spend money on hobbies. I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub, but you would.

"I would never spend money on a nice tree or shrub, but you would."
So you'd spend money on a not-so-nice tree or shrub? ;-)

Well, you're welcome for the cleaner air my trees and shrubs help to create then. hmph.

BTW, I like the exploring of history angle. Always interesting. You hear they opened up to the public that supposedly haunted house with ten million rooms that is constantly being worked on? I forget the name of it, and where it's at. That would be interesting to go see. I remember watching a show about it.

Are you talking the Winchester Mystery house? The one where some say the Lady Winchester had construction constantly going, some say to keep the spirits of people that were killed by Winchester rifles and ammunition from getting her? If so, that place is awesome.

I don't need oxygen from your trees and shrubs. Robots don't breathe.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12227 on: March 27, 2014, 10:21:26 PM »

so remember when i said i proposed to my girlfriend? she ran away from me. stuff happend and well i think she wants me to come live with her. but she cant ask me directly so she's been dropping hints till i connect the dots. the timing of my mom dying seems to perfect since it woulda been hard for me to relocate and leave her behind. my biggest clue of late is her insistance on playing whm of late when we play FF XIV.
How can you possibly continue a relationship after a failed proposal?  To me, it's all or nothing at that point.

Yeah I'm confused about this relationship as well.  

I don't know about your locals or cultures, but here in French Canada-land, nobody wants to marry nobody.
There's this crazy stigma about marriage here (either religious or legal). People are just eternal boyfriends and girlfriends, that eventually live together and sometimes have kids too.
It comes from an entire generation of kids who saw their parents divorce (the baby boomer generation)
There's even a saying about it « Marriage is the leading cause of divorce. »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:24:37 PM by Annubis » Logged
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12228 on: March 28, 2014, 04:32:55 PM »

she ran because she was trying to cling to her childhood but she has grown considerably since then.

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12229 on: March 28, 2014, 07:31:50 PM »

idk what's worse. The feeling AFTER you consume too much caffeine, or the comedown. fff.

--- edit ---

I ran out of normal crackers so now I'm just half-cooking some lasagna noodles so that they're tender enough to eat but still crunchy.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:28:55 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12230 on: March 29, 2014, 01:15:38 AM »

idk what's worse. The feeling AFTER you consume too much caffeine, or the comedown. fff.

Speaking as a Canadian...I was that plush animal.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12231 on: March 29, 2014, 01:49:49 AM »

FUCK I DROPPED MY NOODLES.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12232 on: March 29, 2014, 01:57:29 AM »

Did you apply the five second rule?
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12233 on: March 29, 2014, 08:41:18 AM »

There is no such thing as a 5 second rule. It's contaminated in nanoseconds, it just needs to touch the ground and it happens practically instantly.

solidbatman
Zetsubou Sensei

The real me exists on the internet!

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #12234 on: March 29, 2014, 11:11:59 AM »

There is no such thing as a 5 second rule. It's contaminated in nanoseconds, it just needs to touch the ground and it happens practically instantly.

I haven't died yet and I follow the 5-8 second rule. So I guess science is wrong and the 5 second rule is law.

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12235 on: March 29, 2014, 11:43:51 AM »

I haven't died yet and I follow the 5-8 second rule. So I guess science is wrong and the 5 second rule is law.

You don't die if you eat fecal matter either. The floor and your shoe's bottom are full of it.
Doing disgusting things doesn't have to result in death you know xD.

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12236 on: March 29, 2014, 12:09:32 PM »

Ugh.  Let me guess:  Everyone that posted about eating food dropped on the floor was a guy.  I can see doing that if clean your floors regularly and and never wear shoes in the house.  Please tell me this rule doesn't apply in public as well.  As for the fecal matter thing, all I can think about is c.diff and constant diarrhea.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12237 on: March 29, 2014, 12:19:12 PM »

I rarely eat food that I dropped on the floor because I don't clean them every day, so it is pretty gross to even think about it.
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12238 on: March 29, 2014, 12:45:17 PM »

People are so germophobic...

We used to eat raw meat people. I don't think food that was on the floor for 3 second will kill you.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12239 on: March 29, 2014, 01:00:21 PM »

Sure, we used to eat raw meat, but our bodies have now adjusted to clean, cooked stuff.

On-topic: I think I have some fans. Some boys (10-12 year old, I'd guess) were playing Knock, Knock, Ginger and I surprised them by opening the door before they could even ring. They thought it was awesome and that made them very considerate when I asked them to play something else because I was trying to work. One of them remembered what I do for a living and before I knew it, the whole group was on my doorstep asking me things like what game I was playing. They all really hoped it was GTA5. Nope, sorry kids, just The Witch and the Hundred Knights. Then they started bragging about how awesome that game was and that they had already finished it. I'm pretty sure they were trying to impress me. Silly kids.
Pages: 1 ... 814 815 [816] 817 818 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: