Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 01:32:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334508 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 899 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 708697 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12345 on: April 05, 2014, 02:08:50 AM »

CLOTHES OFTEN SERVE AS A MOTIVATOR FOR ME BECAUSE SOMEDAY I WILL GET MY REVENGE ON THEM. REVENGE FUELS DRIVE. REVENGE IS A DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY. REVENGE IS THE CLOUD.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:24:20 AM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12346 on: April 05, 2014, 07:54:08 AM »

I have been carrying group projects on my back my entire life.

Aren't you like 18 or something? You can't really say things like this until you've actually lived a good portion of said life. Maybe I'm wrong, and you're forty. ;-)

Anyway, I'm with the skinny guys here. I'm 6' and weigh about 145. I used to weigh more, but lost almost twenty pounds due to chronic illness issues. No matter what I do I can't gain it back. It's weird. I had to buy all new clothes because of it.

My wife is tall for a woman at 5' 8", and is a exercise nut. When she first started it all about 6 years ago, the weight just fell off, but then it stalled out about 40#'s from her goal(Yes, she was a bit overweight. Yes, she would kill me for talking about it). Because she is tall she carries it well(great behind!), but the stats say she is "obese". She is actually incredibly healthy and her doctors say so. Runs marathons and everything. I say this because I'm one of those fools who used to think what you weigh somehow dictates how healthy you are. She's certainly healthier than I am.

This was an exhausting week at work. Glad it's over. The weekend looks good, weather-wise, and I'm looking forward to some time in my garden.

Im 18 so 18 years is the entirety of my life so far xD

Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12347 on: April 05, 2014, 08:23:40 AM »

I agree that clothes can serve as a motivator.  Sometimes if I don't feel like working out, I change  into my workout clothes to help motivate me.  As for going out in public, I will change out of sweats and lounge wear.  I just like to relax at home in them.  I don't understand pjs in public.  I'm embarrassed to get the paper/mail or answer the door in them.   Plus I think it illegal here to appear in public in pjs.

I definitely think there's a time for all sorts of attire.  I also like the angle that you should dress for what you expect.  You dress well, you get treated well; you look good, you feel good.

Again though, my angle is kind of inspired by a bit of history... but it does bother me when people really put no effort into their wardrobe ("at home" attire aside).

wtf people wear pajamas outside? How, when, where, why, what?

Edit: Damn sorry for the double post.

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12348 on: April 05, 2014, 09:54:26 AM »

Don't know about elsewhere, but here in the 'states there isn't a University campus around without girls going around to their classes in yoga pants and a tanktop or sweats.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12349 on: April 05, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »

Don't know about elsewhere, but here in the 'states there isn't a University campus around without girls going around to their classes in yoga pants and a tanktop or sweats.
Now hold on a damn second, Yoga pants do not equal pajamas. Yoga pants are in fact the GREATEST creatiom in terms of fashionable attire. I swear any woman wearing them instantly looks 40% more attractive. If the future Mrs. D. wanted to wear yoga pants to our wedding I would have no objections at all, they are that awesome.

As for the whole "bears of rpgs" calendar, do you need swimsuit photos?

TASTY!
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12350 on: April 05, 2014, 10:07:25 AM »

I was a "bear" when I was like 14-15, atleast for 14-15 year old standards. I used to play Football religiously during all school breaks and such.
My increased geekyness and nerdyness eliminated any prospects for the future of my bearness. Now I am but a simple looking common dude.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 10:10:26 AM by Holykael1 » Logged

Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12351 on: April 05, 2014, 10:10:37 AM »

Now hold on a damn second, Yoga pants do not equal pajamas. Yoga pants are in fact the GREATEST creatiom in terms of fashionable attire. I swear any woman wearing them instantly looks 40% more attractive. If the future Mrs. D. wanted to wear yoga pants to our wedding I would have no objections at all, they are that awesome.

And that's why they get away with it.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12352 on: April 05, 2014, 10:18:26 AM »

Pajama tights and Uggs.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12353 on: April 05, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

And that's why they get away with it.
Get away with it? More like "grace us with the pleasure of viewing them in such amazing fashion".

TASTY!
Aurian

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12354 on: April 05, 2014, 11:10:19 AM »

The other girls are so small! I'm just shy of six feet tall, and at 190 lb... But that is only because I have been having trouble with my digestion for that past year so it caused 20 lb to come off. I love food though, cooking and eating it, and just enjoying it in general. Haven't liked fast food since my teens - it is all better quality and more healthily cooked, although I do have a guilty pleasure for home baked sweets.

Does this make me the she-bear?

Yoga pants are infesting Vancouver, but I have also seen the flannel baggy PJ bottoms running around in the mall. Usually seems to be teenagers who do this. It's like... I know it's comfy, but put on some proper clothes, people!

« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:12:57 AM by Aurian » Logged
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12355 on: April 05, 2014, 12:00:34 PM »

If I see somebody in cotton track pants outside, I just assume they gave up on life.
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12356 on: April 05, 2014, 12:05:22 PM »

If I see somebody in cotton track pants outside, I just assume they gave up on life.

Well, sometimes I see people using those when they have to leave in a hurry(quickly go to the supermarket to buy something or pick up their kids at school) or they are just going out to walk the dog. But yeah I get ya.

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12357 on: April 05, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »

she finally in her own way said yes :D

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12358 on: April 05, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »

Had the interview yesterday, it last for about 1.45, and a bit of testing which I finished pretty quickly.
They asked a stupid amount of questions, and I talked a lot...In some ways I felt like some of the questions they were asking made me feel like I was in over my head, but I have no regrets about the way that I answered them.

Now we play the waiting game. If I don't get it, it's not a big deal because I have  job, but part of me wonders if I do get offered the job, do I take it?
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12359 on: April 05, 2014, 04:27:42 PM »

she finally in her own way said yes :D

Cool beans
Pages: 1 ... 822 823 [824] 825 826 ... 899 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: