Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 12:57:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330203 Posts in 13529 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 878 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 675010 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12375 on: April 06, 2014, 03:29:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMM1lNVPEz0

WHAT THE HELLS

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12376 on: April 06, 2014, 05:15:41 PM »

I have gotten used to my new 2DS. Tried the 3DS and it felt really awkward to hold. Still looks like tacky as heck though. I was really surprised to find that the European e-shop is better at telling you what is new than the American one. Also tried my old PSP and it is tiny compared to the vita.

Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12377 on: April 06, 2014, 06:57:18 PM »

My dog is sitting on my hand, and I can't be assed to move it.

Now he's whining for me to pet him, which I can't do because he's sitting on my hand.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12378 on: April 06, 2014, 07:24:03 PM »

You can't pet him, but you can still post here?

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12379 on: April 06, 2014, 07:50:35 PM »

You can't pet him, but you can still post here?

Well, I had to use the other hand to chronicle my dog-sitting-on-hand adventures!

...that or I used present tense when I meant past tense. Or I was posting about the future. Either way, I'm bored.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12380 on: April 06, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »

ARGH! I just found out Warlock 2's release date is this week and there's no way I could afford it after March drained my gaming funds.

Sad.

My incredibly adorable avatar was provided by our one and only Dice!
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12381 on: April 06, 2014, 08:09:56 PM »

My dog is sitting on my hand, and I can't be assed to move it.

Now he's whining for me to pet him, which I can't do because he's sitting on my hand.

Cutest problem ever!

I usually put on this 'sweet' face that makes me look like I'm sucking a lemon any time my pup does anything cute...which is often, because I'm a sucker.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12382 on: April 06, 2014, 08:49:45 PM »

I eat lemons a lot.

Like I go to a restaurant and they put a lemon slice in my drink and it's like I COULD SQUEEZE THIS BUT I'D JUST SCREW UP AND HALF THE JUICE WOULD END UP IN MY EYES so I'm like screw it and then I just eat it.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12383 on: April 06, 2014, 08:51:50 PM »

got two more antique fishing reels for my collection from EBAY, good day!

Everything's Eventual
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12384 on: April 06, 2014, 09:10:04 PM »

I eat lemons a lot.

Like I go to a restaurant and they put a lemon slice in my drink and it's like I COULD SQUEEZE THIS BUT I'D JUST SCREW UP AND HALF THE JUICE WOULD END UP IN MY EYES so I'm like screw it and then I just eat it.

Do you eat the whole thing?
I have a friend who eats the whole lemon.
Does the same with kiwis.

I'm not as hardcore a fruit eater =|
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12385 on: April 06, 2014, 09:16:33 PM »

No 'cause I think a lot of lemons are coated in shellac so I don't eat the rind.

I used to though.

--- edit ---

Hm. Ordered a disc-only copy of Shining Force 3 for a goodish price, but now I see that a complete copy is going into the end of its auction and it's... also a good price. Thinking about sticking a bid on that and seeing what happens. I could flip the disc only one and break even without problems. The shipping fees on the complete one are sort of loop and idk if I it'd be insured if it got lost in shipping, though.

--- edit ---

Yeah, okay, someone bid on it. Looks like it's going to go to an eleventh hour bidding war, which is what I expected.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 11:09:59 PM by MeshGearFox » Logged

o/` I do not dream o/`

CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12386 on: April 06, 2014, 10:15:53 PM »

Don't eat the rind in resturants.  Apparently a lot of them are coated in fecal matter, very bacteria laden.

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12387 on: April 06, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »

Don't know about elsewhere, but here in the 'states there isn't a University campus around without girls going around to their classes in yoga pants and a tanktop or sweats.
Now hold on a damn second, Yoga pants do not equal pajamas. Yoga pants are in fact the GREATEST creatiom in terms of fashionable attire. I swear any woman wearing them instantly looks 40% more attractive. If the future Mrs. D. wanted to wear yoga pants to our wedding I would have no objections at all, they are that awesome.

As for the whole "bears of rpgs" calendar, do you need swimsuit photos?

100% agreement. Damn, I love me some yoga pants. Also dig the other stretchy type exercise pants that women wear. My wife wears them for all her work outs. YUM.

And that's why they get away with it.
Get away with it? More like "grace us with the pleasure of viewing them in such amazing fashion".

Grim you have to stop inserting text inside quotes !
Dammit! That happens when the whole post doesn't fit into the white space, and I forget to scroll down. I'm actually surprised more people don't do it more often. Or I'm just an idiot.

Playing:
Reading: Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12388 on: April 07, 2014, 12:25:51 AM »

Dammit! That happens when the whole post doesn't fit into the white space, and I forget to scroll down. I'm actually surprised more people don't do it more often. Or I'm just an idiot.

I just spam pagedown before typing.

And then there are times like this when I feel a compulsive need to delete the really old quotes that are being quoted in the quote I'm quoting, just leaving the most recent statement because the old ones are really not relevant anymore.

ultra7k

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12389 on: April 07, 2014, 12:52:28 AM »

Don't know about elsewhere, but here in the 'states there isn't a University campus around without girls going around to their classes in yoga pants and a tanktop or sweats.
Now hold on a damn second, Yoga pants do not equal pajamas. Yoga pants are in fact the GREATEST creatiom in terms of fashionable attire. I swear any woman wearing them instantly looks 40% more attractive. If the future Mrs. D. wanted to wear yoga pants to our wedding I would have no objections at all, they are that awesome.

As for the whole "bears of rpgs" calendar, do you need swimsuit photos?

And that's why they get away with it.
Get away with it? More like "grace us with the pleasure of viewing them in such amazing fashion".
100% agreement. Damn, I love me some yoga pants. Also dig the other stretchy type exercise pants that women wear. My wife wears them for all her work outs. YUM.

Here in Vancouver, we somehow top the worst dressed list because our women are constantly wearing yoga pants outside of, well, yoga. We also blame local business/cult Lululemon.

I've seen my share of yoga pants, I say no more! Keep them for when you actually do yoga!
Pages: 1 ... 824 825 [826] 827 828 ... 878 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: