Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 12:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334507 Posts in 13704 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 899 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 708627 times)
Klutz64

Meow Meow Choco-Chow!

RebornThief
View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12630 on: May 07, 2014, 04:23:00 PM »

Went to Kentucky and Oregon lately.

For the people that say Chicago is a beautiful city... sure haven't been anywhere else.

I've never been out of the US (except to Canada... but even then just barely) but I've been just about everywhere *in* the US and Chicago is by far my favorite city. I agree it's not the best *looking* but it's just an awesome place full of awesome people and awesome food
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12631 on: May 07, 2014, 06:01:33 PM »

For the people that say Chicago is a beautiful city... sure haven't been anywhere else.

HE LIVES!?

Sup yodes, glad to see you again.

TASTY!
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunderthumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12632 on: May 07, 2014, 06:18:06 PM »

But somehow, Chicago looks great in movies, comics and anime.  Blues Brothers, the Chris Nolan Batman movies, the Gunsmith Cats anime, the comic Paradigm Shift (http://www.paradigmshiftmanga.com).  I also think that the more you're in a place, the more blase it becomes and the more you see its ugly parts.  I think Philly's cool parts are pretty cool, but its ugly parts are downright beastly. 

The color of grass is a terrible sound I can't shut out.

I could hear cupcakes in the other room, I was so excited feeling them -- they went perfectly with the smell of music in the other room, I could taste those sound waves.

Sorry Dice, but I had to.  I just HAD to.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehmtelSZT44

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12633 on: May 07, 2014, 10:34:44 PM »

I'm just tired of the weekends where 40 people are shot and the parking sucks
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12634 on: May 08, 2014, 03:07:16 AM »

They're going to take the cherry blossom tree in my parents garden down... I know it has gotten stupidly tall and the neighbours have the legal right to complain about it since some of the leaves end up in their garden, but sheesh, what's so bad about nature? Especially nature that looks all lovely and pink in springtime? Stupid city folk should just stay in their concrete boxes instead of coming to the country side and complain about trees...

Guess we'll have to look for a new spot to bury family pets. If I recall correctly, there are three rabbits and two hamsters underneath that tree. Knabbel II, Spip, Chibi, Erwin and Staagje. I hope their tiny souls form a cuty little ghostly adventuring party and go on a grand quest to protect the world tree/their final resting place.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12635 on: May 08, 2014, 04:40:52 AM »

I went to China and ate duck's blood!

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12636 on: May 08, 2014, 09:28:40 AM »

Today is the day I get the keys to my new apartment. Excitement.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12637 on: May 08, 2014, 07:16:54 PM »

Tomara, or at least haunt the people forcing the desecration of their graves! Hey, this sounds like a good anime!

Everything's Eventual
dalucifer0
시발놈

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12638 on: May 08, 2014, 09:27:18 PM »

I'm watching the NFL Draft, hoping the Cowboys don't draft Johnny Manziel.
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12639 on: May 08, 2014, 09:58:21 PM »

Got a shit ton of stuff moved into my new apartment. I also went to Costco and spent way too much fucking money on stuff for my new apartment.

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12640 on: May 09, 2014, 12:15:24 AM »

I promised my sis I would watch her dog for a day or two, which normally isn't much of a problem, but here's the thing:
1. Its trained to sleep in your bed. Leave it alone for the night and it'll whine your ears off.
2. Its in heat

The bitch has these little pants and my sis promised it rarely does it, but it knows how to take them off. Great.

Of course everything went wrong and I got up at 5 in the morning to change my sheets. I'm so glad it didn't leak through to the mattress.

And that's yet another reason you should get your pets fixed: If you don't, your sister will hate your stupid little yappy dog even more and never want to dogsit again.
(Tunnels)
Professional Thinger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12641 on: May 09, 2014, 12:23:43 AM »

Got a shit ton of stuff moved into my new apartment. I also went to Costco and spent way too much fucking money on stuff for my new apartment.

That's the way to do it. Buy that shit in bulk.

How big is your new apt?
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12642 on: May 09, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »

So, uh... narwhals actually exist.

I totally didn't think they were a fairy tale until a few hours ago. 

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12643 on: May 09, 2014, 02:46:47 PM »

Tomara, or at least haunt the people forcing the desecration of their graves! Hey, this sounds like a good anime!

Or game. Ghost Trick with even more cute animals, anyone?
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12644 on: May 09, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »

I have to get up early (It's 550 am!) and go to Seoul to prove I don't have Tuberculosis.

Positively medieval!

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Pages: 1 ... 841 842 [843] 844 845 ... 899 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: