Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 10:31:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
335175 Posts in 13724 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 900 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 724289 times)
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12720 on: May 23, 2014, 10:25:24 PM »

"on line?"

I'd support queued over that shit.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12721 on: May 24, 2014, 12:43:57 AM »

RPGFan ad of the moment:

His chin looks like a fraggle with white hair :DDD

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12722 on: May 24, 2014, 02:43:44 AM »

I got out of bed half an hour ago, but it's already a bad day. One of my pet rabbits is very quiet and obviously not well. I'll probably have to take him to the vet today... I can make an appointment later, but now I need to concentrate on writing a third article about the same subject. Handed the first one in over a month ago. Was asked to write a second article for the blog instead of the magazine, so I did and I made sure to make it very different from the first one. Then the original was scrapped, because there wasn't enough room for it. Okay, fine, stuff like that happens. But yesterday, late in the evening, I was asked to write a new one to replace the first. It needs to be half a page instead of a full one now. Working on it now, but now making much progress. My stomach is doing backflips.
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12723 on: May 25, 2014, 07:28:23 PM »

My mom sent me a picture of the cats so I ran it through INVERT COLORS in MSPaint.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12724 on: May 26, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »

Speaking of cats, a couple days ago my singer encountered a kitten trying to cross a busy street.  No motorists stopped, some even aimed at the kitten and missed, but she stopped, scooped the kitten up in her sweater (bloody nose and all), and took it to a vet en-route to her own doctor's appointment.  Seems the kitten's only real injury was a slightly nicked nose and the feline equivalent of a black eye.  It's a miracle she's alive (and seems to be doing well, eating, playing) and a miracle she ended up under my singer's care (she's not a cat person at all).  So now, Pool of Thorns is rehabilitating a kitten that's barely bigger than my hand.  Once it's rehabilitated we want to try and find someone close to the band who'll care for it so we can visit and stuff. 

It's so freaking cute.  It's a little white cat with some black markings including a couple of dots on its back that make it look like a domino or dice. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Tomara

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12725 on: May 26, 2014, 09:17:37 AM »

Aw, now I'm almost disappointed it's not a black kitten. That would have been totally metal! I mean, it's not like it isn't right, what with the little thing going through hell (and the whole people trying to murder it - seriously, WTF people?!) and living to tell the tale. Well, meow, I guess. Does it have a name yet?

Also, we need pictures.
Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12726 on: May 26, 2014, 12:39:49 PM »

We're calling the cat Miracle or Miri for short.  The first is a picture of her and the second is me playing with her and my bandmates' dogs yesterday.   

And for a laugh, here's some Ushio and Tora: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zszfrrhm6y8#t=105

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12727 on: May 26, 2014, 09:31:12 PM »

Awesome weather this weekend. No stupid picnics to go to either. Just hanging at home chilling and gardening all 3-day weekend long. I got a lot done, but still have a lot to do. It never ends! Not that I want it to or anything.
It's going to be a super busy 4 days at work this week. We are in hardcore flower season now, and clients are anxious.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12728 on: May 26, 2014, 09:40:09 PM »

Since we're bringing up cat...the stray that lives in my garage (long story) had kittens 3 weeks ago! Six kittens in total: all adorable as ever. :)

Cats are awesome and adorable!!!!!

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12729 on: May 27, 2014, 01:17:55 AM »

Five more days until fishing trip....Five more days until fishing trip...Five more days until fishing trip...must keep repeating this in order to get through week of work....

Everything's Eventual
Holykael1
What is a man?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12730 on: May 27, 2014, 07:32:30 AM »

I'm allergic to cats and my dog died a few years ago(well last year really), now my heart is ice cold.(Do not take this at face value, I like to romanticize things.)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:43:49 AM by Holykael1 » Logged

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12731 on: May 27, 2014, 06:28:59 PM »

It just dropped like 20 degrees in less than an hour here.
Wild Armor
Observer

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12732 on: May 27, 2014, 06:53:32 PM »

It just dropped like 20 degrees in less than an hour here.

You felt that too? It's like that in Rhode Island. It was humid and hot like heck around 11:30, but when I got out of work at 4:30, it was brisk and beautiful. This weather! :|

Avatar Author's sig: Let me know if you know this author. :)
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12733 on: May 27, 2014, 06:57:05 PM »

Rogue's Island
CluelessWonder

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12734 on: May 27, 2014, 10:22:04 PM »

Aww cute cat Din.  I love cats so much.

Anyways today a coworker brought her six year old son to work.  He was wearing a Mario shirt so I asked him if Mario was his favorite video game character.  He said no but he likes the games.  I asked him what his favorite video game was and he said Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto.  He is six years old!  Now in my co-workers defense she did not buy these games for him.  He played them at his cousins (ages 7 or 8), without her knowledge.  If I have kids I am going to be on top stuff like this. 

Currently Playing:  Brave Story:  New Traveler, various ios games

Currently Reading: 

Recently Beat: Shivah, Tales of the World:  Radiant Mythology, Thief
Pages: 1 ... 847 848 [849] 850 851 ... 900 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: