Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 06:22:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341238 Posts in 13945 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  What's the haps?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 923 Print
Author Topic: What's the haps?  (Read 764650 times)
MeshGearFox

HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12780 on: June 03, 2014, 10:39:10 PM »

Having a hard time coping with it being June.

It's like, winter was harsh and endless, and we had no spring here. Shit's confusing.

o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12781 on: June 03, 2014, 10:58:27 PM »

My friend posted on Facebook about an RV that was stolen from a friend of theirs. I dismissed it as do I most posts on Facebook. I went to Walmart tonight and as I am walking up I see an RV with very distinctive art. I checked the post to the license plate and it was a match. I proceeded to call 911. The RV began to leave and I gave information to the operator. Right before it left the parking lot the police pulled in. One of the passenger jumped out and the RV took off. They got in a high speed chase and the police stopped chasing because it was too dangerous. That is until the stolen RV went the wrong way on the freeway. Eventually the RV crashed into several cars and then into a house and more cars. There is a video on the Facebook page for KIRO TV if anyone wants to see.

With all the excitement I forgot what I went to Walmart for...

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12782 on: June 04, 2014, 04:55:26 PM »

That is one crazy awesome backyard.

Haha, I know right. I feel like I'm cheating when GrimReality works so hard on his garden. :P

I hate you.
Seriously, that looks awesome. I'd be out there every day taking walks. Still, there is something different about Nature Preserves like that, and a Cottage Garden like what I have around my home. Two very different things, but both amazingly awesome.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: Mistbron#3: Hero of Ages
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12783 on: June 05, 2014, 12:47:27 AM »

Somehow stumbled upon this article: http://kotaku.com/some-players-are-hunting-down-minorities-in-watch-dogs-1584813361

Nominally it's about players abusing NPCs in Watch_Dogs, although I think it's trying to draw some deeper connections that I'm too slizzard on Welch's non-alcoholic wine to vidy.

Naturally I'm reminded of this dude: http://creatures.wikia.com/wiki/AntiNorn , who was sort of infamous for abusing the, uh, NPCs in a virtual pet game. From the 90s.

I feel like there is a conclusion to be drawn here except I'm too preoccupied by other things to draw it.

(I don't actually care about Watch_Dogs because as previously noted it is not a game about dogs however it's in ALL the news lately so I encounter it a lot).

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12784 on: June 06, 2014, 05:44:59 PM »

Summer's upon us and that means Pool of Thorns will be hitting up the camping festival circuit.  We're already hitting our usual festival spots: Trishstock in Locke NY this weekend, Nikstock in Owego NY later this month, and Smitefest in the Williamsport PA area in mid July.  More TBA.  Last year was my first year doing this festival circuit with the band and I had the best time, so I can't wait to do it all again this year.  

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12785 on: June 06, 2014, 06:15:30 PM »

I've had a nasty cough for a while so I went to the clinic before work today.
The doctor didn't ask me if I was a smoker (which seems like a relevant question given my visit)

Instead, when he was giving me his diagnostic, he mentioned picking up that I don't smoke because « my lungs sounded beautiful. » (translated)

I'm pretty sure this is the first and possibly the last time someone tells me that my lungs sound beautiful.
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12786 on: June 06, 2014, 06:16:54 PM »

Today I learned that there's a caecilian (kind of like a cross between a snake and an earthworm) called atretochoana that looks exactly like a giant penis.

I mean exactly.  Google it.

The more you know.

MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12787 on: June 06, 2014, 10:54:22 PM »

In related news, I was thinking about buying a new ePenis ie gaming PC because I have like two grand burning a hole in my pocket, but some quick searches turned up:

1. All of the sites that let you order a custom PC are kind of dodgy looking.
2. Quality pre-built PCs are expensive.
3. I don't really have a clue how to build a PC.

I'd be way better off getting a PS3 or a 360.

o/` I do not dream o/`

Dincrest
Spectrum
RPGFan Editor

Stumpy McGunder- thumps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12788 on: June 08, 2014, 01:42:05 AM »

I'm upset now.  En route to Trishstock, our van broke down in PA, AAA tow took forever and a day to reach us, and haul our hides back home, and we're all upset that we couldn't play and see our awesome fans and friends.  Nikstock is in 2 weeks, so we should have our vehicle fixed by then. 

Next bike-a-thon: Diabetes Tour-de-Cure 2015
MeshGearFox

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12789 on: June 08, 2014, 01:10:01 PM »

It's a beautiful day outside and there's an art show going on downtown, and I'm sitting inside, listening to Bowie, and debugging my MIPS project because I don't trust the weather or the bus system around here :DDDD

o/` I do not dream o/`

Annubis

ee yan~☆

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12790 on: June 08, 2014, 02:11:17 PM »

On my way to the grocery, I chanced upon a "walk for a hydrocarbon(? 'hydrocarbure') free future".
It's always nice to see people actively working for a better future.
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12791 on: June 10, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »

my fiancee had been holding out on letting me move in with her and now i know why....

she craves to be punished and wants me to spank her when she's bad D: but also when she's good >_> i guess that kinda explains why she was a bitch to me for a time lol

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Smiley Abuser

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12792 on: June 10, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »

xD

Okay.

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Dice
Dobbelstenen Muil
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12793 on: June 10, 2014, 03:44:03 PM »

These occasional visits (i.e. posts) can be so...refreshing and interesting.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #12794 on: June 10, 2014, 06:25:34 PM »

Today Hatsune Miku concerts were announced for LA and NY this October.  That's way more exciting than E3 ;)

Pages: 1 ... 851 852 [853] 854 855 ... 923 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: