Author Topic: Whats the haps?  (Read 3613654 times)

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
Re: What's the haps?
« Reply #16620 on: April 21, 2016, 09:39:33 PM »
You know that thing where some people put empty juice bottles/milk cartons/cereal boxes back in the fridge instead of throwing them out right away?

Well, does anyone else ever check the mail and just put it back in the mailbox if there's nothing interesting in there?
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Yoda

• Fear is the Mind Killer
  • Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light
    • View Profile
« Reply #16621 on: April 21, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »
I do both those things. I finally threw away three milk containers that only had a few expired drops of milk slurry

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16622 on: April 22, 2016, 09:32:01 AM »
You know that thing where some people put empty juice bottles/milk cartons/cereal boxes back in the fridge instead of throwing them out right away?

You put cereal boxes in your fridge?
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

MeshGearFox

• View Profile
« Reply #16623 on: April 22, 2016, 07:18:47 PM »
augh

I got an order of fried broccolini for lunch but they were overzealous with the batter so it was mostly just these gross-ass vodka batter globs with something vaguely Brassica-group floating quietly thereins.

Also what game is this? Bhutan Krastos?
https://secure.static.tumblr.com/f8df418405e5b639b9ea7dcd181abacd/zsktwin/9lenwyqve/tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9f5dv0ebt7okgoc4okswsgcko_640.gif

--

Oh, Earth day haps.

- Use public transportation.
- Abstained from meat.
- Turned off any unused lightsources so that I only have a single lightbulb lighting my apartment at any given time.
- Used sustainable, organic dish soap.
- The soap tastes really good.
- Did my part in fighting overpopulation by continuing to never going to get anyone pregnant ever because eating soap and living in a goddamn single-lightbulb cave are a one-way ticket to never having a girlfriend.
- I think the soap actually killed the aftertaste from the battered regret I had for lunch. yey!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 12:05:18 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not dream o/`

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16624 on: April 23, 2016, 02:32:49 AM »
Independence Day Trailer whoa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJgT89hEME

Glad to see Goldblum still is bringing some levity to it.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #16625 on: April 23, 2016, 07:41:57 AM »

He probably has a roach problem. I had some buddies that lived in queens and they basically had to keep most of their food in the fridge. I think the only stuff that wasn't was jarred or canned shit.

MeshGearFox

• View Profile
« Reply #16626 on: April 23, 2016, 11:50:07 AM »

He probably has a roach problem. I had some buddies that lived in queens and they basically had to keep most of their food in the fridge. I think the only stuff that wasn't was jarred or canned shit.

I haven't had any roaches since 2013 but goddamn german cockroaches are the absolute worst.
o/` I do not dream o/`

Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #16627 on: April 23, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
Awful migraine ruined my day. Woke up early to send the lady off to work and get shit done. Horrible headache and nausea. It is only starting to recede.

I was hoping to finish my drizzt book today :(

Kevadu

• Some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16628 on: April 23, 2016, 06:54:36 PM »
Miku concert tonight!!!

MeshGearFox

• View Profile
« Reply #16629 on: April 23, 2016, 11:23:20 PM »
Oh hey stumbled on this again:

http://www.vice.com/read/i-have-a-rare-visual-disorder-thats-like-being-on-psychedelics-all-the-time <- Comments about serotonin are new. Maybe this is related to the weird moodswings/psychotic episodes I get!!!! (Although I don't get why this is characterized as /rare/ -- like half the people I ask about it have it).

Anyway I was at a pastry place today and the... hostess told me she liked my hair.

I'm like, "Thanks," but mentally I'm like, okay but I haven't owned a comb in a decade, haven't had a proper haircut in about the same time period, it's completely !@#$ed up from anti-psoriasis shampoo stuff, and I just wandered out of a forest and it's probably full of like dead pixies or w/e, so you MIGHT be detached from reality.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:48:13 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not dream o/`

Daggerstrike

• Rainbow Club Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16630 on: April 25, 2016, 10:44:36 AM »
My wife pledged to the kickstarter for the Dark Souls board game for me as a surprise!
All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16631 on: April 25, 2016, 12:55:03 PM »
psoriasis

Dang that stuff has ruined my legs and has moved recently to my torso and arms.  My wife insists she doesn't care, but it's still frustrating.
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #16632 on: April 26, 2016, 05:54:03 AM »
I'm so stressed... Why do important people run off to China to reconnect with their roots when it's the busiest time of year? Why is it so difficult to find trustworthy replacements? Why is everything suddenly my job? Why will everyone be like 'Blame Tamara' if I mess up?

Okay, I might be imagining that last one, but still...

Yoda

• View Profile
« Reply #16633 on: April 26, 2016, 11:42:07 AM »
I stress bought 150 worth of books on Amazon during my lunch break at work. The expanse set. Legend of drizzt 25th anniversary sets 2-4, and hardcover versions of to kill a mockingbird and go set a watchmen

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16634 on: April 26, 2016, 02:01:59 PM »
I learned that today is apparently National Pretzel Day? Hm! Gotta find some tasty pretzels I suppose.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.