Author Topic: Whats the haps?

Starmongoose

• Forum Moderator
  • Contributing Editor
  • I Mean Bismuth
    • View Profile
Re: Whats the haps?
« Reply #18315 on: December 07, 2016, 12:45:59 PM »
You can do any of the weights exercise and not bulk up, that has more to do with your diet.

I just hear a lot of women say the only do cardio because they don't want to be bulky from weights, but that isn't gonna happen unless your actually trying to bulk up.

Penguin Boss Demands You Join Our Discord!

CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE RPGFAN DISCORD

Klutz64

• I Like Wacky Hats
  • May Your Heart be Your Guiding Key
    • View Profile
« Reply #18316 on: December 07, 2016, 04:04:20 PM »
Has anyone else had to remind themselves that the Olympics happened this year? Just feels like such a footnote compared to everything else this year.

Edit: Also, whoever is messing with the news ticker owes us all some goddamn curly fries.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 04:32:04 PM by Klutz64 »

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #18317 on: December 07, 2016, 04:40:03 PM »
Has anyone else had to remind themselves that the Olympics happened this year? Just feels like such a footnote compared to everything else this year.

Oh, wait, it did, didn't it? My sports highlight of the year is animated gay figure skaters, so... yeah.

Rucks

• RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Salvum est Vita!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18318 on: December 07, 2016, 04:43:32 PM »
coworkers who take breaks 30 minutes before their shift ends are infuriating

"This goes way beyond pumpkin spice" "Whale oil beef hooked"

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18319 on: December 07, 2016, 06:27:13 PM »
Honestly, now all 3 forums that I go to have gained "like features" this year, and my eyes still automatically glaze over them to the point where I'm not sure if people are actually using them.

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes

Arvis

• Prudish Gerontophobe
  • RPGFan Survey Hero
  • Computer Over. Virus = Very Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18320 on: December 08, 2016, 09:28:04 AM »
Haps are: the "Post Reply" text box now has a FREAKING MASSIVE font size.  Why?
"You know, you're pretty cool too, Arvis.  You like good music, good games, and good tennis." - Divingfalcons

Hidoshi

• Fire in the Thunderclap
  • Administrator
  • Filthy Casual
    • View Profile
    • ConBravo!
« Reply #18321 on: December 08, 2016, 10:30:06 AM »
Hm, weird. That seems to be from the 2.x software defaults. I've scaled it down a little.

Also, please post feedback in the appropriate topic so I see it on purpose instead of by accident. ;)

Frostillicus

• View Profile
« Reply #18322 on: December 09, 2016, 11:43:50 PM »
Got the house all to myself all night for the first time since... I think... my son was born almost 5 years ago. It's admittedly weird as hell that no one else is here this late (almost 11PM local).
I'm having a few beers while playing Borderlands 2 with the speakers up loud as hell. Something I can rarely ever do. Especially at this time of night. Bad ass.
"Movies are better than people. You don't have to smell who you're watching." ~ Baby Cakes

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18323 on: December 10, 2016, 05:39:40 PM »
^ I think everyone needs the"fuck off" moment/day/hour where they just like go somewhere no one knows where they are or going to be, away from everything and literally just zone out and not think about anything.

I saw today that Life Expectancy in the US declined for the first time in 22 years, money can't buy you life, and all that.

Well anyway I kind of have been going over like Illusion of Gaia and Robotrek... gotta say I think those basically like the best JRPGs ever in some ways.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 08:03:38 PM by Artimicia »
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Dice

• I'm fart and I'm smunny
  • AMG A GIRL
  • RPGFan and Dice forever...
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt site!  Come, stay, laugh, cry.
« Reply #18324 on: December 11, 2016, 11:56:52 AM »
^ I think everyone needs the"fuck off" moment/day/hour where they just like go somewhere no one knows where they are or going to be, away from everything and literally just zone out and not think about anything.

Mmm, a good day to "fuck off".  Shame that can't be a legit reason to take time off work and it's gotta cut into vacation or sick days instead.  Those days off you need because "fuck it" are some of the most important of all for personal well-being. x)

In Haps: Been a rough few days, as expected, since I had my operation.  The meds are great at least (YAY DRUGS RIGHT), but I'm still tired and aching and can't really take time off work right now since we're super short on staff this season and I gotta do well managing the few we do.  It's a bunch of baloney and probably why Artimicia's 'fuck off day' sound super sweet right now.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:00:54 PM by Dice »
http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633
http://dice963.tumblr.com/

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
RAINBOW PIXEL POWER!!!

Artimicia

• Banninated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18325 on: December 11, 2016, 05:07:37 PM »

Mmm, a good day to "fuck off".  Shame that can't be a legit reason to take time off work and it's gotta cut into vacation or sick days instead.  Those days off you need because "fuck it" are some of the most important of all for personal well-being. x)

In Haps: Been a rough few days, as expected, since I had my operation.  The meds are great at least (YAY DRUGS RIGHT), but I'm still tired and aching and can't really take time off work right now since we're super short on staff this season and I gotta do well managing the few we do.  It's a bunch of baloney and probably why Artimicia's 'fuck off day' sound super sweet right now.

Well every Saturday for me is a fuck off day, if there was anything that required weekends or something I'd just quit/never start.

But yeah weekday fuck off days are the best, I think they're even "work" basically you are taking pulse on your own psychology/well-being and impartially observing the world, such as by going to an out of the way, uh, well, in my case, out of the way Subway but it can be anything.
"I don't live by labels, I can be anything I want, I'd rather die a pauper than live on as someone else's fantasy!" - My best attempt at quoting the protagonist of Vandal Hearts 2.

Andrew

• Editor Emeritus
    • View Profile
« Reply #18326 on: December 11, 2016, 05:08:47 PM »
I changed my forum avatar for the first time in... ever (nearly seven years).

PKMN Trainer Andrew wants to battle!

MeshGearFox

• HERE ON RUM ISLAND WE DO NOT BELIEVE IN RUM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18327 on: December 11, 2016, 10:52:31 PM »
Re above posts, it'd be nice if jobs just let you take lengthy (1-2 month), unpaid sabbaticals every few years. Or if it was easier to find work after a few months of voluntary funemployment.

Meanwhile, two-phase project I'm on is up to four phases and after that the client might start hiring us, so that's the next 10-15 years of my life planned out. Except I don't want any of this, but if I quit voluntarily it looks like I'm shirking my obligations. Which why I'm sort of hoping I get laid off after the merger -- that'd be for purely business/monetary reasons that wouldn't reflect poorly on anyone except on a bunch of former CEOs.

And to be clear I'm not saying this out of laziness: I like working and I DON'T like spending a lot of time alone with my own thoughts. What I don't like is feeling like I'm not in control of my life and that I'm... giving up something more important for the sake of money. I'm not even doing anything with it.

Maybe I could make a living screaming at flash games for the amusement of teenagers.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:30:55 AM by MeshGearFox »
o/` I do not feel joy o/`
o/` I do not dream o/`
o/` I only stare at the door and smoke o/`

Tomara

• View Profile
« Reply #18328 on: December 12, 2016, 03:46:34 AM »

I get confused when people change avatars but maybe I should change mine, because I don't look like this anymore.

Mickeymac92

• RPGFan Survey Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18329 on: December 12, 2016, 04:39:17 AM »

I get confused when people change avatars but maybe I should change mine, because I don't look like this anymore.

Wait what? People actually look like their avatars? Does that mean Mesh...oh God...

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
I Draw Stuff Sometimes