Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 11:43:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334652 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Mega Man Legends 3
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: Mega Man Legends 3  (Read 10460 times)
Zendervai

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2011, 07:22:03 PM »

Street Fighter 3DS did really well.
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2011, 07:34:04 PM »

Compared to its competition, no shit.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2011, 07:40:52 PM »

Compared to its competition, no shit.

The point there was that if RE tanked, it'd have been counted by Street Fighter being a success. Thus, it was probably not why Capcom canceled the game, though the relatively slow growth of the 3DS may be a factor, which would be a mistake because there need to be compelling games for people to buy the system, and anyways it'll probably shoot up once Nintendo releases enough compelling, original content (like Super Mario!)
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »

It's not much, but it's worth a shot, since it takes like 30 secs to do..

(copy and pasted)
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9085141

Here's the OFFICIAL problem:

Capcom looked at the Number of members registered in the MML3 devroom as the official number of units they could anticipate to sell if they green-lighted the title for Full Development. The game was never authorized for full time Development because the numbers in North America were less than 4500. Which with development costs it was deemed Financially Unacceptable to release the title.

HOWEVER, The Dev Team convinced them to Leave the North American Development room on Capcom-Unity open in an effort to try and generate enough members to change their minds. Also inside the Dev Room is the Official Petition to Release the Prototype of the game and Continue Development of the game on a FULL SCALE.

In order to do this however we need your help to spread the word out to your 25,000+ people to do 2 things.

(the instructions have been edited for the easiest way to do this via Facebook)

Come on show them that you care and want them to make MML3. Become a Serve Bot! DON'T JUST CLICK LIKE ON FACEBOOK!

1) Click this Link http://www.capcom-unity.com/go/devroom/about

2) Click Register

3) Click Facebook

......4) Fill out birth date

5) Click Accept

6) Click the Green Plus Mark that will add you to the Devroom

7) Then the Box above it "Become a Servbot"

The numbers here Were why It was originally canceled.

After you join the Devroom as a Servbot you are then permitted to Sign the ONLY Capcom recognized Petition for Megaman Legends 3 here:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/go/thread/view/114725/28033281/SIGN_HERE_TO_SUPPORT_MML3!!!_CAPCOM_KEEP_YOUR_PROMISE

No, it doesn't require you to do facebook. All it needs you to do is join the devroom and become a servbot. The latter part is important. Oh, and sign in the official thread they specified.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/devroom/go/thread/view/114725/28033281/SIGN_HERE_TO_SUPPORT_MML3!!!_CAPCOM_KEEP_YOUR_PROMISE!!!%22
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:18:40 AM by beach1 » Logged
Sagacious-T

Official Pony Thread

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2011, 04:22:42 AM »

Capcom is fucking stupid
Hathen

FORUM IDIOT

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2011, 06:20:06 AM »

Signed, myself. Pretty stupid way to do it, making it so that people have to register and all that crap.
Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2011, 09:09:57 PM »

I would have joined the devroom before if this were the case, but I wanted to PLAY the game, not create it.  Why would they think the number of people wanting to work on it were all that wanted to buy it?

I mean, hello... spoilers?  I was just glad that people were being heard, and I expected a great product out of it.

Turning me into a conspiracy theorist and shit... fuck you Cabróncom
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:08:38 PM by Fei » Logged

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Aeolus
This is the Monado's Powerbomb!

Little did he know, the fall damage would KO him.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2011, 01:14:43 AM »

I DID join the dev room back at the first voter participation.

That said, I'm not bothering with this. The fact that they've been pulling bullshit since the start of this, along with the fact that they gave Inafune das boot, and the fact that they've killed every other MM project (well, I don't know about that Korean MMO, but that looked terrible to begin with), nevermind what they've been doing to every other franchise they've got, just makes me feel like this is just another disingenuous marketing ploy. My trust and faith in Capcom is completely gone at this point.

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but I just can't support this any longer.

In my vision, I see that one of us is going to KO the other.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: