Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 12:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
319250 Posts in 13035 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Who is the most WOmanliest JRPG hero?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: Who is the most WOmanliest JRPG hero?  (Read 6433 times)
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2010, 03:07:17 AM »

Wasn't Titfa's entire character summed up as The Main Character's Childhood Friend/Walking Life-Support For Breasts? Did she do anything relevant outside of giving Cloud some badly needed Dive Therapy and getting all Dynasty on Scarlet's ass on top of Juon's Long Hard Cannon? And weren't her attacks in combat pretty lame compared to most of the other characters? And wasn't her stats built like a Monk's but without the Strength? Or the HP? Or the Vitality? And wasn't her Limitbreak the most annoying to use in the game?

If I remember correctly, wasn't she one of the worst characters in the game?

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »

I gave that title to Cait Saith.... and Vincent, despite the badass emo-japanese vampire feel was pretty shit as well if I recall...

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Aeolus
I'm not evil!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2010, 01:14:58 AM »

I gave that title to Cait Saith.... and Vincent, despite the badass emo-japanese vampire feel was pretty shit as well if I recall...

At least Cait Sith is at least relevant long enough to stab you in the back and also fetch the Black Materia.

And while Vincent can at least get all Jason 'What's his hockey masked face' on enemies and has the decency to bring a gun to a giant knife fight he is up against breasts so it's a 'touph' call between the two.

You've misunderstood me. I just seek your death only because you're in the way of my goal of world conquest. I can't help it that I have evil ambitions and am named Dark Lord. Honest.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2010, 01:20:28 AM »

Honestly, I think I'd kept using Tifa in my party in hopes she'd become more useful. Cait Sith I ditched early on in the game, and Vincent had his good moments. Or maybe it was just his coolness factor making 16-year-old me think he had good moments. Whatever.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Raze

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2010, 06:08:36 AM »

Everyone was pretty much interchangeable except Cait Sith and Aeris.

..Until Tifa got her ultimate weapon. That thing was a piece of junk.
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2010, 08:22:38 AM »

Cait Sith is the best Wizard after Aeris bites it, he has an incredibly relevant final weapon, and his Limit Break is the first attack in the game capable of doing 9999 damage.  He is -Much- better than Tifa and Vincent.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2010, 08:25:01 AM »

Cait Sith is the best Wizard after Aeris bites it, he has an incredibly relevant final weapon, and his Limit Break is the first attack in the game capable of doing 9999 damage.  He is -Much- better than Tifa and Vincent.

After all this tossing with crap characters, I can't remember who I used.... I liked Red VIIIth, he *looked* cool, and Cid was the man.  I think I used them....for non stat related reasons.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2010, 07:53:52 PM »

i thought yuffie has the highest mag stat? for me tifa was an acquired taste. she does assume the role of main character for a bit but she doesnt hold a candle to my favorite FF girl Quistis!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: