Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 08:33:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334682 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  The Rest
| |-+  General Discussions
| | |-+  So, besides gaming, what you're thing?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: So, besides gaming, what you're thing?  (Read 7504 times)
CastNuri
AMG A GIRL

There are no coincidences.

CastNuri
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2010, 01:06:22 PM »

I'd much rather look silly and be comfortable.

I went to the Winter Classic game at Wrigley a few years ago. I was bundled up big time w/ wool everything under my main clothes. Even had cardboard to put my feet on so they're not resting on cold concrete

You know what? You're right. I am going to bring a hot water bottle to class. Nobody would comment... they'd just be jealous that they didn't think of it themselves!

Oh and Dice, if you get a huge duvet and share it with a friend in class, I bet it'd be okay after the initial surprise. :P

"It is a silly game where nobody wins. " ~ Thomas Fuller ~

http://castnuri.tumblr.com
OkamiGeisha

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2010, 01:13:23 PM »

\  We also do some "horror country" I guess you could call it.  Best way to describe it is Chuck Berry meets Johnny Cash meets the Misfits. 

And I thought Unknown Hinson had a monopoly on that. ;)
Archendrus

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2010, 04:10:05 PM »

Besides games, my main thing I do is play music.  I sing and play guitar in a Rockabilly band.  I wish I had more time to put into that = \  We also do some "horror country" I guess you could call it.  Best way to describe it is Chuck Berry meets Johnny Cash meets the Misfits.  

So you play in The Cramps?

haha! I love The Cramps!  We're a bit more on the traditional side though.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2010, 04:39:28 PM »

I'd much rather look silly and be comfortable.

I went to the Winter Classic game at Wrigley a few years ago. I was bundled up big time w/ wool everything under my main clothes. Even had cardboard to put my feet on so they're not resting on cold concrete

Winter Classic. :D

My goal is to go to the Flames/Canadiens Heritage Classic in Calgary during spring break.

In both a Flames and a Habs Jersey.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2010, 06:49:04 PM »

bring Winnipeg a team and kick out Guy Maddin
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2010, 06:55:03 PM »

Winnipeg should really just take the damn Coyotes back. I'm sick of seeing the empty seats in Phoenix.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »

I love watching hockey. I'm not a self proclaimed expert but I just have a ball.

I like going to channelsurfing.net to get Hawks games (we don't have cable) and sometimes when they play Montreal or Toronto they have a feed in French.

Interesting.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2010, 07:08:22 PM »

Yeah, tons of francophones in Eastern Canada. Like our very own editor in chief. :) The French feeds must be RDS ones. I love it, helps me with my French comprehension. I've always wanted to go to Montreal's arena, actually for a game. The fans are crazy but I think the atmosphere there is just electric.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2010, 10:58:13 PM »

I'm something of a musician. I play anything percussion, including piano. Yes I'm in a band. No we haven't recorded anything.

I like baseball.

I own a house, which is like having a second job really. I'm a little handy, so i'm fixing it up a little at a time.

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2010, 01:35:23 PM »

did my 1/2 marathon in about 2:20. Won't for sure until they put the times online.

Did at a pretty good clip, so start because of the crowd. Last mile my legs felt like lead
Daggerstrike
Rainbow Club Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2010, 02:47:05 PM »

paranormal investigation

All right, we are going to use a fan brush here and uh why don't you take some hunter green and we are going to put a happy little bush right down over here in the corner there and that'll just be our little secret and if you tell anyone that that bush is there I will come to your house and I will cut you.
Tooker
RPGFan Editor

king_friday@hotmail.com PeopleJohnT bigfatusername@yahoo.com
View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »

did my 1/2 marathon in about 2:20. Won't for sure until they put the times online.

Did at a pretty good clip, so start because of the crowd. Last mile my legs felt like lead

That's a mighty long way to run - congrats!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
—Kurt Vonnegut
Zadok83

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2010, 06:15:10 PM »

I have a Master's Degree in Biology and I work in a lab.  I like to read (novels, manga, articles, etc), watch anime and movies, especially Kung Fu Movies.  I like to watch and play basketball and football.  I'm a big MMA fan and I dabble in the Martial Arts myself (1st dan in Aikido/Aikijitsu). 

I'm also music fan, but not in the general sense, because I like listening to instrumentals more than anything with vocals.  Most of the music with vocals that I like are pre-2000.  Of course I like the classicals, but I also like obscure music from other cultures, such as Chinese, Japanese, African, Indian, and Native American. 
Lazlowe1984
Restricted Members

Centurion

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2010, 06:32:10 PM »

I play guitar and drums with a few friends of mine.

I drink and go eat with friends,travel California and see the beaches,the desert,the mountains etc.

I also read books,mainly American literature

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2010, 04:15:17 PM »

Congratulations! I know how hard it is to train for one of those(sort of). My wife just recently ran her first half marathon. Her time was 2:18 or so.
She's running a 15k in downtown Chicago this Saturday. It's called the Hot Chocolate race or something. Going to be a gazillion people there.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: