Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 31, 2014, 07:56:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327877 Posts in 13423 Topics by 2169 Members
Latest Member: KopeAcetic
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  gamestop just got alot of semi hard to find ps2 games
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: gamestop just got alot of semi hard to find ps2 games  (Read 1763 times)
Gen Eric Gui

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »

Has anyone ever seen anything worthwhile in those bins on the counter of old games in paper sleeves?

No.  They were just starting that initiative when I left, but it's all PS2 product with retail price of $4 or $5 or less.  The ones at my location were pretty much copies of Sports Crap®, Bargain Racing Games™, and Generic Action Titles©.  There are a couple of RPGs in that range, but it's stuff like Summoner and Wild Arms 3.

Hey now, Wild ARMS 3 isn't too shabby of a game.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 12:35:54 AM »

...Gamestop is the only Game store that stocks obscure games within about 100 miles of my house. I don't know whether you guys are lucky or if I'm just very unlucky.:P

Depends on if you have a Fry's or another really nice chain near by or not. Then again there seem to be far fewer of these elusive games on the 360/PS3 compared to prior generations.
Mickeymac92

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 12:43:54 AM »

Has anyone ever seen anything worthwhile in those bins on the counter of old games in paper sleeves?

No.  They were just starting that initiative when I left, but it's all PS2 product with retail price of $4 or $5 or less.  The ones at my location were pretty much copies of Sports Crap®, Bargain Racing Games™, and Generic Action Titles©.  There are a couple of RPGs in that range, but it's stuff like Summoner and Wild Arms 3.

Hey now, Wild ARMS 3 isn't too shabby of a game.

Indeed. I quite liked Wild Arms 3 (though I am a bit of a fanboy for the series).

...Gamestop is the only Game store that stocks obscure games within about 100 miles of my house. I don't know whether you guys are lucky or if I'm just very unlucky.:P

Depends on if you have a Fry's or another really nice chain near by or not. Then again there seem to be far fewer of these elusive games on the 360/PS3 compared to prior generations.

I don't have any of those. We had FYE, but I think they're gone now.:( Other than that, we got Best Buy, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Target. Oh, and Rite-Aid has some games, too.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/mickeymac92

“MY NAME IS POKEY THE PENGUIN I LOVE CHESS!! IT IS LIKE BALLET ONLY WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!”
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: