Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 06:19:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334702 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  No one hitting AssCreed: B?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: No one hitting AssCreed: B?  (Read 4093 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: November 18, 2010, 06:08:06 PM »

I want. The ame is therapeutic, free street killing of Italian beggers (good for school/work pressure).

I'm dying to get my hands on it though.

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Danku

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 06:47:57 PM »

I played the Beta on the PS3, the multiplayer was pretty interesting and entertaining. I'll pick it up tomorrow on the 360 though. Probably going to return it in like a week though.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 01:36:46 AM »

I'm buying this game, I don't know when exactly but I'm going to get this bastard sooner or later. Looks great.
Booboo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 02:51:33 AM »

Big AC fan from the first (even if repetitive) but my game will arrive next week so that's why I'm staying silent... until then I am replaying AC2 for the third time.

GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:25:17 AM »

I have yet to play a AC game, and probably never will. I'm not fond of the whole "sneaking around" style of gameplay. Too much God of War and Devil May Cry will do that to you.

Playing: TWD Season 2, Alan Wake
Reading: Mistborn #2 by Brandon Sanderson
Booboo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 04:12:23 PM »

I have yet to play a AC game, and probably never will. I'm not fond of the whole "sneaking around" style of gameplay. Too much God of War and Devil May Cry will do that to you.

Not that much sneakiness required in the games. Maybe the first is a little more exigent in this aspect but the second is literally a breeze and you can choose the way you want to play be it silent or guns blazing. Also the games are on the easy casual side and I always tend to not upgrade health stuff from the start to have a real challenge so if you're into rewarding hard experiences I won't think it will be your cup of tea. The games do a wonderful job of painting past time periods and giving the player total immersion in that world (and music helps a lot too) so if you want that in a game, go for it.

kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2010, 05:12:33 PM »

Yeah, I really enjoyed Metal Gear Solid and all that sneaking around, but I haven't played that type of game so long. I'm too used to running around and killing stuff now. :)

I have the PSP Assassin's Creed but just never got around to playing it. Came with my system.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2010, 07:54:25 PM »

I haven't played these yet but I've seen my friends play them, etc.

What I really love is the platforming aspect. It seems like you can basically make your own paths, going up buildings etc.
Akanbe-

Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2010, 10:54:57 PM »

I've been playing Brotherhood.  The multiplayer is decent, but can be extremely frustrating at times due to the defense mechanics (or lack thereof).

Story is pretty good so far, but I'm extremely annoyed with how the regular AC2 ended and how this one picked up.  It makes very little sense and it makes it quite obvious that they did it so they can make a sequel.  That in itself is not the annoying part, just how they went about it is stupid as fuck.

Overall a good purchase though.  Especially with the $15 dollar amazon preorder credit.

"Karma is...secret top tier"~Starmongoose
PSN ID: Akanbe9
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2010, 01:26:27 AM »

I hated the first one. It was SO BORING.

After the second one came out, I didn't buy it. Everyone was raving about it and the reviews were good, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try a second round.

Finally did buy the second one the other day and.... it is SO BORING.

So, no, I won't be buying Brotherhood. :P

Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2010, 02:33:24 AM »

I'm not really that interested in brotherhood since it doesn't really advance the story from 2.

Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2010, 03:42:50 AM »

Nice thread title, btw
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2010, 02:55:06 PM »

I'm not really that interested in brotherhood since it doesn't really advance the story from 2.

It does, not much, but it's definitely a part of what will be in store for the 3rd title.  If you can find it cheap, Lev, I recommend.  If you hate it, I'll....pay cook for you.

Nice thread title, btw

Thankye

dice963 if you wanna multiplayer =D

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 02:58:07 PM »

Dice or anyone, really: If I were to play me some AssCreed other than the PSP one and could presumably get a copy for cheap, what would you recommend? 2?

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Yoda
Son of Dad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2010, 03:25:13 PM »

It does, not much, but it's definitely a part of what will be in store for the 3rd title.  If you can find it cheap, Lev, I recommend.  If you hate it, I'll....pay cook for you.

Nice thread title, btw

Thankye

dice963 if you wanna multiplayer =D
[/
« Last Edit: December 03, 2010, 12:27:22 PM by Yoda » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: