Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 04:09:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334701 Posts in 13707 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Faery: Legends Of Avalon.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Faery: Legends Of Avalon.  (Read 429 times)
Britton

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2010, 10:41:55 PM »

This is a new downloadable RPG I got for the 360, but may be for PS3 and PC as well, I don't know. My buddy got it a few weeks ago when it came out and he really liked it do I downloaded it. About 2 hours in and while the writing and dialog isn't the best, it's actually pretty decent. It's turn based, has a unique item equpping system, no voice acting (for those that long for the days where you read everything) and a dark extremely medieval fantasy art style. My buddy took about 20 hours to complete it and he's one of those people who explores every nook and cranny, so I'd say it's a 15-20 hour game depending on how you play it. It also borrows from games like Mass Effect in that you can steer conversations any way you want, though what you say to characters doesn't seem to have nearly the repercussions it does in the ME games. Also, the reply options are color coded in that any option in red can potentially make a NPC or other character uncooperative.
AJR
Totally groovy

Oh, this burning beard.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 03:32:18 AM »

I played the demo and didn't care for it. I like the character designs, but the dialogue is awful and the rest of the game felt kind of forgettable. Nothing about the world or the combat was enough to hold my attention.

Earth-2.net is a website where I occasionally type words about entertaining pieces of media.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: