Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2015, 05:39:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Check out the latest RPG news!
371478 Posts in 14961 Topics by 2313 Members
Latest Member: arcanemage1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Tales of Zestiria
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: Tales of Zestiria  (Read 7591 times)
Contributing Editor

View Profile Email

« Reply #165 on: Today at 04:18:22 AM »

Even though I scored the game fairly high, it is the only other Tales games that I've had to force myself through. I keep saying I'll return to it but to be honest, the DLC is such a drag and I don't have the time or patience to go through the bonus dungeon. The only other game in the main series I struggled to get through is Hearts.

But like ironmage, this game is nowhere near my top 3.

It's frustrating because all the problems were preventable and many minor but there are so many it just saps any enjoyment. I'm just so glad the battle system is so good and so fun.

Towns Car Marty
Contributing Editor

Frog Enthusiast, Ridiculous

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #166 on: Today at 04:46:56 AM »

Too many Tales games have a set of four elemental dungeons. Well, too many JRPGs do in general, but I think Tales has the most sets per franchise. Just finished Zestiria's set, but Bloodborne's expansion is out now and I am having more fun with that.

What is it about Hearts? I was pretty excited for it, and I've beaten every other Tales game released in the past few years, but I think I got about halfway through that before putting it down almost a year ago. Really did not grip me like I thought it would.
« Last Edit: Today at 04:48:30 AM by Towns Car Marty » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: