Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 08:42:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334805 Posts in 13711 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36 Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky  (Read 67579 times)
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2011, 01:46:35 AM »

I also pre-ordered the special edition.  The game doesn't seem to be getting a lot of exposure, which is a bit sad.  I hope it does well for XSEED, considering they're putting their localizers through hell for it.
supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2011, 09:11:03 AM »

Yep, I really hope that xseed will start marketing it soon...as of now, even on forums like this one it is not getting a whole lot of attention. It would be a very sad thing indeed if it bombed.
John
Administrator

DeceptiJohn
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2011, 09:16:05 AM »

I'm sure that we'll start seeing marketing for it now that Ys I and II is out.

THROW PICKLE IN BURGER TO SPEED UP COMMERCIAL
Chronix112
Yasunori Mitsuda / Genso Suikoden fanboi

The Pessimistic One

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:56 AM »

Yep, I really hope that xseed will start marketing it soon...as of now, even on forums like this one it is not getting a whole lot of attention. It would be a very sad thing indeed if it bombed.
Yeah, I'd have to agree to that. You would think with all the time and effort put into the game that there would be more advertising for it. Legend of Heroes does not have the name recognition a series like Ys have and what little recognition it does have is mostly associated with the god-awfully localized Gagharv trilogy.
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2011, 03:07:48 PM »

Is this the first game in a new trilogy for the series?
Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2011, 03:10:39 PM »

Is this the first game in a new trilogy for the series?

Yes, exactly.
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2011, 01:19:35 PM »

With the PSP possibly nearing the end of it's lifespan what are the chances we'll even see a North American release of the next 2 chapters of this trilogy?
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2011, 01:22:12 PM »

With the PSP possibly nearing the end of it's lifespan what are the chances we'll even see a North American release of the next 2 chapters of this trilogy?

They've stated they were committed to it, probably entered a contract for it, and SCE stated that they were going to keep the PSP alive for awhile. Not sure how that'll all work out, but I imagine it largely depends on the price of the NGP and retailer tolerance of PSP titles being stocked.
badsanta

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2011, 07:07:48 PM »

Official interview with Xseed concerning TitS, from RPGamer, at the link below;

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/loh/loh6fc/loh6fcint.html
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »

TitS

LOL
From this day one, you shall no longer be abbreviated as LoH.  BUT TITS.

...more importantly, how the duck did I not notice this before..!?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 07:40:41 PM by Dice » Logged

http://society6.com/Dice963
http://www.redbubble.com/people/dice9633

Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2011, 07:45:10 PM »

I always enjoy reading the interviews the guys at Xseed do.  They seem like swell folks.

Cyril

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2011, 08:15:48 PM »

Wyrward (Tom) posts regularly on the GameFAQs boards and is usually willing to answer questions for people, if you're interested.
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »

They've stated they were committed to it, probably entered a contract for it, and SCE stated that they were going to keep the PSP alive for awhile. Not sure how that'll all work out, but I imagine it largely depends on the price of the NGP and retailer tolerance of PSP titles being stocked.

Great interview. Just wondered it they committed to releasing the next 2 chapters when would they actually see a release here. 2 years from now to finally get the last chapter?
EurAsianGirl
Restricted Members

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2011, 06:29:58 PM »

I'm actually genuinely looking forward to this game. :) While it's not a pee my pants release like Ar Tonelico 3 or Tales Of Graces F is for me, I actually still quite like the Legend Of Heroes series. It's a nice little old-school style series and is one of the better handheld RPGs, and even traditional RPGs in general that have been released.

Seeing that this game is also the first in a huge sub-trilogy in Japan makes me even more excited, can't wait to see what's it's like.

Avid Grandia and Lunar Fan
Awaiting Tales Of Graces F, Rune Factory Oceans, Ar Tonelico 3 and Harvest Moon Twin Leaf Villiage.
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2011, 03:36:46 PM »

In the soundtrack section the reviews seem pretty good for this title and I understand it does come with a soundtrack cd as a bonus. I tried to listen to some of it but I'm not sure...sounds dated...like something that would have come out 10yrs ago...is that because it is an older game?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: