Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 12:06:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
318992 Posts in 13029 Topics by 2145 Members
Latest Member: aew0
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky  (Read 58610 times)
Arhkaos

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »

Same here, didn't receive my copy yet. In fact, no Gamestop in Quebec received it yet, but all the other provinces have. Always the same with that stupid law prohibiting stores from selling games that don't have french text on their case. We usually receive the pre-orders, though, so I still have hope. But I remember waiting a month before they actually received my Hexyz Force. Same for Radiant Historia (waited two weeks, I was starting to panic...)

I have fury!
McMarbles

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2011, 09:59:06 PM »

Finally have a free day tomorrow, gonna go in and get my copy.
Lucca
AMG A GIRL

SUGAR PEAS!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: April 05, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »

I am loving this running gag that everyone and everything hits on Joshua because he's JUST SO DREAAAAMMMY.... <3

Also, Olivier may be the best womanizer ever. I've spent 14 hours on this game and I'm only halfway through chapter 1, if even that. All of these sidequests and talking to NPCs is sucking my time away.

Desert Walker

dimitri_rozokov@hotmail.com bladegolem
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: April 05, 2011, 07:58:22 PM »

My LE copy came in today but will be on the waiting list for a while; Tactics Ogre is currently taking over my life. (I mean that in a good way.)
Zyco
Hope I'm not the old guy!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: April 05, 2011, 08:03:20 PM »

I have my eye on this, I would be all over the LE but I have a PSPGo.  I will look for a sale and grab it then.. so many good games on the PSP and DS.. so little time.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 05, 2011, 09:18:06 PM »

If you've played games like Lunar/Grandia and want something that (initially at least) is like them then you definitely should check this out sooner than later. Then again, who knows if the sequel will hit the PSN and by proxy the go? :/
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: April 05, 2011, 11:04:42 PM »

Joshua the chambermaid

Seriously, could he be any girlier?

TASTY!
Anime & RPGl and

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: April 06, 2011, 10:01:12 AM »

Received my limited edition yesterday. Want to start playing it soon.
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: April 06, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »

Joshua the chambermaid

Spoilers, please.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: April 06, 2011, 11:05:27 PM »

Joshua the chambermaid

Spoilers, please.
The only thing I may have spoiled is the taste in the back of your mouth trying to picture what is written. What you think it is, it's worse than...believe me.

TASTY!
Leo

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: April 07, 2011, 01:12:26 AM »

I'm buying this soon. Can't pass it up. It looks fantastic.
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: April 07, 2011, 01:17:32 AM »

Two things I noticed first:

1) Great dialogue, it's clever; not sure who to thank, the translators or the original script. I will love both.
2) Cassius' pimpin pimp stash.  Is there something wrong with giving anime men thicker mustaches if they have them?  They have the thin guido 'staches.  Otherwise, for an older man, he clearly has the perfect hair of Christian Slater.

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: April 07, 2011, 06:08:15 PM »

Just finished it, 30 seconds ago from starting this post. I gotta say...eagerly awaiting the sequel. This is definitely not the shitty Legend of Heroes games I played 2 and 3 years ago, this was a well made title. I caught one screw up in the translation (Estelle says Oh, nothing. Norhinf. I laughed immensely harder than I thought I would).

If Xseed doesn't bring the rest of the titles over to the states, I will create a shitstorm torrent of rage and destroy them.

TASTY!
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 07, 2011, 08:59:30 PM »

I spotted a few more errors myself, your instead of you're (or was it vice versa?), and "could care less" rather than "couldn't care less" TWICE, once from Estelle and once from a random NPC. I could buy it from Estelle, she seems like the kind of character who'd make that sort of mistake, but not so much the NPC as much. Still, more often than not it's a very strong localization, and we're damn lucky to get it at all (though I do wish it hit earlier in the PSP's lifespan, just so we could be waiting on Zero instead of the second game).
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: April 07, 2011, 09:09:50 PM »

I thought both "I could" and "couldn't" care less meant essentially the same thing: a lack of care, whichever way you read it.

I guess whatever million lines o' text, an error is bound to happen and even get missed.  Happened to me when I made a catalogue.  Sometimes it takes a group effort to screw up haha

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: