Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 10:22:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
330125 Posts in 13528 Topics by 2179 Members
Latest Member: Lian_Kazairl
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky  (Read 64687 times)
Dice
Super Happy Fun Super Girl
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: April 28, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »

Just bought the game today (for £38), I got the premium edition so I have on my bracer badge and I'm turning it on for the first time! :D

I love that stupid badge.  It's on my backpack... take that you stupid rebel kids with "I <3 Bus Pass" and "Down w/ Uni-fees!" pins!!!  I GOT ME A VIDEOGAMER BADGE!!!!!!!!!!

http://society6.com/Dice963
Support your local Dice (and pitch her ideas)!
MindCandy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: April 29, 2011, 08:29:38 AM »

Part of me really wanted this game to suck so I could call it LoH: Trails In My Shorts. Now I have to debate adding another game to my ever growing backlog.

Currently playing:
Xbox 360 - NIER
Wii - Metroid Prime 2: Echos (trilogy version)
PSP - Disgaea
DS - SMT: Devil Survivor
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: April 29, 2011, 05:56:24 PM »

Xseed: Be patient for Trails In The Sky Second Chapter, Itís about twice the size of the First Chapter

"Play Ys in the meantime? ;)"

Not a bad idea.

Part of me really wanted this game to suck so I could call it LoH: Trails In My Shorts. Now I have to debate adding another game to my ever growing backlog.

How dare you to mock at Falcom!?
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: May 05, 2011, 01:39:46 PM »

How many chapters are there in this game? I just started chapter two and I'm getting that very rare feeling when i play a game of "I never want this to end!"

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
Darilon
Level 5 Spoony Bard

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: May 05, 2011, 01:44:59 PM »

I am pretty sure there are four chapters (excluding the prologue)

beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: May 05, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »

I think I'd even be happy if XSeed only translated Second Chapter and didn't bother bringing out the 3rd one since that one seems like an epilogue or more of a side story with the series actually ending  at SC, if it meant that they could bring out Zero and Ao no Kiseki to the US.
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: May 05, 2011, 02:29:48 PM »

I think I'd even be happy if XSeed only translated Second Chapter and didn't bother bringing out the 3rd one since that one seems like an epilogue or more of a side story with the series actually ending  at SC, if it meant that they could bring out Zero and Ao no Kiseki to the US.

I actually would be kinda "ok" with that, especially if it means we get Zero.  I was kinda put out by the fact the 3rd starred two different people and let Estelle and Joshua take the backseat.

badsanta

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2011, 04:28:19 PM »

I think I'd even be happy if XSeed only translated Second Chapter and didn't bother bringing out the 3rd one since that one seems like an epilogue or more of a side story with the series actually ending  at SC, if it meant that they could bring out Zero and Ao no Kiseki to the US.

I actually would be kinda "ok" with that, especially if it means we get Zero.  I was kinda put out by the fact the 3rd starred two different people and let Estelle and Joshua take the backseat.

If they didn't bring over 3rd, we'd be missing out. See, according to my sources, 3rd isn't just an epilogue; in a way it is that, but at the same time, it's more then that. It takes the action away from Liberl for the first time, and focuses more on the big picture as opposed to just Estelle and Joshua's story, and while it isn't part of the Zero/Ao stuff, it does set the stage for them, introducing various characters, concepts, and plot elements that would take prominence in those later games. So no, we shouldn't just skip on 3rd.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 06:02:07 PM by badsanta » Logged
Dice
AMG A GIRL

Tawdry Hepburn

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2011, 05:19:03 PM »

I actually would be kinda "ok" with that, especially if it means we get Zero.  I was kinda put out by the fact the 3rd starred two different people and let Estelle and Joshua take the backseat.

If they didn't bring over 3rd, we'd be missing out. See, according to my sources, 3rd isn't just an epilogue; in a way is that, but at the same time, it's more then that. It takes the action away from Liberl for the first time, and focuses more on the big picture as opposed to just Estelle and Joshua's story, and while it isn't part of the Zero/Ao stuff, it does set the stage for them, introducing various characters, concepts, and plot elements that would take prominence in those later games. So no, we shouldn't just skip on 3rd.

I meant mostly in terms of a supposed "compromise".  ...that, and hoping the 2nd doesn't end on a cliffhanger like that last....

Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: May 05, 2011, 05:23:27 PM »

Just bought the game today (for £38), I got the premium edition so I have on my bracer badge and I'm turning it on for the first time! :D

I love that stupid badge.  It's on my backpack... take that you stupid rebel kids with "I <3 Bus Pass" and "Down w/ Uni-fees!" pins!!!  I GOT ME A VIDEOGAMER BADGE!!!!!!!!!!

haha. I have a tanooki mario and a dq slime on mine :)

The thought of goose just chillin' with his badge on is hilarious
beach1

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: May 05, 2011, 10:44:56 PM »

I think I'd even be happy if XSeed only translated Second Chapter and didn't bother bringing out the 3rd one since that one seems like an epilogue or more of a side story with the series actually ending  at SC, if it meant that they could bring out Zero and Ao no Kiseki to the US.

I actually would be kinda "ok" with that, especially if it means we get Zero.  I was kinda put out by the fact the 3rd starred two different people and let Estelle and Joshua take the backseat.

If they didn't bring over 3rd, we'd be missing out. See, according to my sources, 3rd isn't just an epilogue; in a way it is that, but at the same time, it's more then that. It takes the action away from Liberl for the first time, and focuses more on the big picture as opposed to just Estelle and Joshua's story, and while it isn't part of the Zero/Ao stuff, it does set the stage for them, introducing various characters, concepts, and plot elements that would take prominence in those later games. So no, we shouldn't just skip on 3rd.

Ughh...this situation is so difficult. I just really want to see Zero and Ao come out eventually, SC too, even though the PSP is on its way out.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 05, 2011, 10:51:20 PM »

Zero was designed with higher resolution assets than the PSP can provide, as evidenced by the Chinese port; no doubt Ao's the same way. Maybe Falcom can just put an upgraded port on the NGP and we can get that, at least through digital download. Personally, I'd prefer it to either end with 2 or go all the way, no skipping installments that are inconvenient to bring out.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: July 18, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky will make trails in Europe

So, this is good news or awesome news?
Starmongoose
Contributing Editor

Vicious Feminist

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: July 18, 2011, 02:01:20 PM »

Awesome for those who havn't already bought it! (I have. And I have the Bracer badge to prove it. :P)

SAVE THE PENGUIN!

Here to suck the fun out of games.
FlamingR1ft
RPGFan Editor

View Profile Email
« Reply #359 on: July 18, 2011, 07:17:31 PM »

I AM VERY HAPPY RIGHT NOW.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: