Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 22, 2014, 03:28:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz
Next Quiz Date: January 11, 2014
Subject: 999 (Nintendo DS)
For more information click HERE!
327135 Posts in 13390 Topics by 2163 Members
Latest Member: KashelGladio
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  (Read 26595 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2011, 05:22:57 AM »

People expecting the same leap that we saw from U1 to U2 will be very disappointed, the hardware is already being pushed to the limit.
Where did this "best franchise ever" bullshit come from? You'd have to be retarded to think that and it's completely unfair to go into these games with that kind of expectation. That's the kind of stuff you see on gamefaqs forums, keep that shit out of here.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2011, 05:42:18 AM »

You know, I'm still wrapping my head around that shit. The good guys are defending the plane and the villains are jumping from truck to truck trying to catch up with it. The whole map is moving, how the hell do they pull this shit off?

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2011, 06:38:54 AM »

Hands on impressions from eurogamer:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-04-18-uncharted-3-multiplayer-hands-on

Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2011, 07:43:22 AM »

Where did this "best franchise ever" bullshit come from?

I think it was on some American talk show. I dont react well to that kind of thing, especially since at the time I thought the series was highly overrated.

NOW PLAYING:
Hearthstone: I don't like card games, and yet I enjoy this.
Chaos on Deponia: Beat the first one, went straight for the second one, that says a lot.
Bytor
Ego Enhancement Consultant

Hiding in Inaba

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2011, 08:42:15 AM »

People expecting the same leap that we saw from U1 to U2 will be very disappointed, the hardware is already being pushed to the limit.
Where did this "best franchise ever" bullshit come from? You'd have to be retarded to think that and it's completely unfair to go into these games with that kind of expectation. That's the kind of stuff you see on gamefaqs forums, keep that shit out of here.

I'm not looking for that much of a jump in visuals necessarily, what I meant was I hope some of the game play issues were fine tuned as much as they were from 1 to 2. They still need to wok a bit on Drake's movements and I agree with the earlier poster about his crouching and the often bad spot the game would place you in after some first wave battles. And I agree, while the game is really good and fun it's also really, really over hyped.

Everything's Eventual
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »

I need my uncharted fix once in a while so today I played a bit of the first game and damn, it still looks so good. I really love these actors and the chemistry they have, every time I go back to one of these games it's like visiting old friends.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2011, 01:27:48 PM »

A fantastic look inside U3's mo-cap sessions:

http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/the-egtv-show-uncharted-3-the-mo-cap-sessions

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2011, 05:58:37 AM »

My new wallpaper.
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2011, 08:15:24 PM »

"Kitty got Wet!"
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 12, 2011, 05:42:50 AM »

Awesome.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/117/1171241p1.html

According to The Los Angeles Times, Russell's screenplay went "in a different direction than studio Sony wanted. Russell had already turned in a script, but it was a script so long and so ambitious that it was at least partly responsible for the studio and him parting ways, according to two people familiar with the situation who were not authorized to talk about it publicly. (Sony declined to comment, as did a spokeswoman for Russell.) Among the many flourishes Russell had added were a bevy of characters not in the video game."
The paper adds that with Russell gone it's likely that so too is his choice for Drake, Mark Wahlberg, and that the movie certainly won't be out next summer as some had anticipated.

With a bit of luck they might just cancel it.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2011, 01:59:29 PM »

Everything about the beta:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1171344p1.html

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2011, 07:59:36 AM »

http://i.imgur.com/ZHnyV.jpg

THE BETA STARTS TOMORROW OMFG THE AWESOMENESS IS UPON US!!!!!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 06:38:20 PM by CDFN » Logged

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »

Anyone interested in some beta'ing tonight?  I'm Kevadu on PSN as well so feel free to add me (just say you're from RPGFan so I know who it is...).

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2011, 06:44:23 PM »

Anyone interested in some beta'ing tonight?  I'm Kevadu on PSN as well so feel free to add me (just say you're from RPGFan so I know who it is...).

I can't find any players! I finally managed to connect and now I can't find anybody! I'm not going to bed without playing even if I have to stay up all fucking night!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: