Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 04:10:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
RPGFan Community Quiz!
Persona 3 FES Quiz is now OVER!
Winner was user: Monsoon!
334648 Posts in 13706 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Rgeneb1
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  (Read 28428 times)
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2011, 07:16:20 PM »

I can't find any players! I finally managed to connect and now I can't find anybody! I'm not going to bed without playing even if I have to stay up all fucking night!

You're in Europe, right?  I should have noted that I'm in the US.

I'm surprised that nobody is playing it, though.  What time is it there? ;)

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2011, 12:29:14 AM »

Jeez, I'm an inverted player (yeah, one of those...) and inverted controls do not work in the beta.  Actually, simply not working would be an improvement.  You can set it to inverted, and it might even work for a while, but then it will randomly switch back and forth between inverted and not inverted without you doing anything.  I spent my first game running around like I was having a seizure before I calmed down and very carefully confirmed that I was not, in fact, going crazy and the controls really work whack.

I guess I have to resign myself to using normal controls for now and retrain my brain to deal with it...

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2011, 06:03:35 AM »

Last night the damn thing just wasn't working but fortunately it works perfectly now and I'm having a ton of fun. Some of the powerplays seem a bit unfair though.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2011, 09:27:26 AM »

I was going to post some feedback on ND's forum but that place is fucking retarded, my head actually hurts after reading so much nonsense

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »

So anyone with PS+ (including the "Welcome Back" subscription) has access? I may have to look into this.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2011, 01:16:47 PM »

So anyone with PS+ (including the "Welcome Back" subscription) has access? I may have to look into this.

Yup.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2011, 03:43:58 PM »

Welcome back wont get you into the beta if you are in Spain, Portugal, New Zeland and Germany. I'm in Portugal but I used the infamous 2 code. This sucks for people who live in these countries, I wonder why they did this...

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2011, 06:54:47 PM »

Had a blast playing co-op just now, the 2 guys I was playing with were great, we owned that shit.

Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: June 30, 2011, 07:35:57 AM »

I couldn't get mine to work last night. It said there was an update for the demo but whenever I tried to proceed, it just reset my PS3.  3 times this happened before I just gave up and went to bed.

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2011, 10:23:24 AM »

Looks like those 4 countries are blocking access through PS+ because they don't allow for unrated games to be given away...

Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2011, 04:23:04 PM »

All the progress you make in the beta is saved for the when the retail version is released, right?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:45:34 PM by Yggdrasil » Logged
Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2011, 05:21:53 PM »

All the progress you make in the beta is saved for the when the retail version is released, right?

If it's anything like the Uncharted 2 beta (or any other beta that I'm aware of...) the answer is absolutely not.  Everything is reset.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »

I've never played a beta where that happens, usually everything is reset.

You do get some rewards for playing according to ND's FAQ:

Will my Beta progress or unlocks carry over to the final game?
No, what happens in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta stays in the Beta, however we’ve lined up some killer rewards for the retail version of Uncharted 3 if you keep playing in the Beta:

Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
    Complete 10 matches in every mode of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
    Complete 5 matches in every mode of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
    Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter's Starter Pack!
    Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: July 02, 2011, 01:37:52 AM »

Messed with this a bit yesterday and the day before. Pretty much the same as 2, except the animations are sloppier and the netcode sucks in team deathmatch. I was getting shot while people were climbing up ledges and turning corners, meanwhile a turret at full blast wasn't doing much for the people I was shooting at, besides giving away my position. Glad it's a beta, the game needs serious work.

TASTY!
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: July 02, 2011, 06:04:33 AM »

A lot has changed compared to 2, it's very far being the same.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: