Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 01:29:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Congratulations to Andrew Barker! RPGfan Editor of the Year and now Chief News Editor!
341280 Posts in 13945 Topics by 2222 Members
Latest Member: XanTehMan
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Miscellaneous Games
| | |-+  Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception  (Read 29812 times)
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: October 06, 2011, 05:17:22 PM »

It's like they aren't using the same hardware as everyone else...

Other developers are still trying to achieve the quality seen in UC2, it's ridiculous.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Maxximum
Not quite over gaming

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2011, 04:51:11 PM »

Looking good, UC2 set the bar pretty high as far as production value goes. Looks like this just might hit the mark as well. Looking forward to getting my hands on this.

NOW PLAYING:
Final Fantasy XIII: The time has come...
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout: Its...Odd...
One Finger Death Punch: F*ck Yeah! - The game
Yoda
Son of Dad

Darkness is Void; Juffo-Wup is light

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2011, 04:54:39 PM »

They blowed up Tatooine!!!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2011, 06:18:58 PM »

Hard to believe that this looks even better than the UC2.
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2011, 06:44:39 PM »

I'm having a blast with the multiplayer beta so far.
Just the thought that the main game looks even better is mind blowing.

We could make an RPGFan clan for U3 but assuming most of us are RPG pros I assume we would suck... I know I do but at least in team based games I'm fairly decent.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2011, 05:06:43 AM »

The 2 pics I posted are part of a huge batch that was released when the game went gold. The evolution in graphics compared to previous media (which was already amazing) is mindblowing.

Farron, I'll send you a friend request on PSN.

I'm on a media blackout so I didn't look at any new pics besides the ones I posted but the whole desert section is available in video. I'm glad I've been avoiding the trailers. They already showed more than half of the game.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:08:36 AM by CDFN » Logged

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2011, 06:41:05 AM »

I'd tag along for the rpgfanclan, and i actually am decent in shooters. Also, i am planning to nab some drinks from subway for the next couple days and am willing to share some codes with people if they like (i know subway isn't quite as easily accessed as mcdonalds). I'll check back here at night with a code for peeps when i can.

TASTY!
Farron

View Profile WWW Email

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2011, 01:36:11 PM »

Good to know you guys are in! What about putting "RPGFan" in the clan tag ?

@CDFN
I'm purposely avoiding any trailers from the game as I don't want to spoil anything.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »

Farron, is your PSN in the thread for PSN/XBL names?

Kevadu

Some guy

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2011, 08:44:03 PM »

I downloaded the multiplayer thingy but I haven't actually played it yet since I've been playing Totori.  But if you want to do some sort of clan thing then sure, that sounds fun.  I am Kevadu on PSN as well.

Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »

So i buy a large drink at subway to get a code today. Walk out with a large diet coke, and halfway through the cup i notice the lack of a code. Walk back to subway, ask the guy where my code is, and he says no code for large drinks. I bitched for 2 minutes and left with my drink left on the counter.

Was not pleased.

TASTY!
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2011, 12:43:44 AM »

That's kinda weird that they wouldn't put them on LARGER drinks. You'd think it'd be a good sales incentive. Here when there's promos like that, it's the small drinks that don't get codes/Roll up the Rim cups/Monopoly pieces/etc.

I was considering asking someone here for a code since Subway Canada appears to not be doing this (unless I'm going to the wrong locations). I'm not sure when I'll get to play though... I didn't even have time for the BF3 beta. When the game's out I'll play with you guys.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2011, 01:02:12 AM »

I'll get you a code tomorrow dude, don't worry. Just gotta not be a fatass and get the medium drink. Or be a super fatass and get a whole meal, idk which yet.

TASTY!
Yggdrasil

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2011, 01:48:12 AM »

I'm waiting for the game to come out too, I have no hurry in playing the multiplayer since the beta left me satisfied but I've have seen a lot people complaining about the multiplayer lately. There's a lot of videos of people showing what Naughty Dog should fix according to them and others just rant about the game for 5 minutes or more.

There was one dude that got mad and throw his controller for getting killed with melee all the time. I can't find the video though.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2011, 04:14:41 AM »

They changed things that really didn't need changing, the beta was fine, but you get used to it. There will always be bitching, everyone wants the game to be finetuned for their own personal tastes. It's like that in every MP game.
I'm already level 26, whenever you guys wanna jump in I'm there.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: