Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 05:17:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338404 Posts in 13853 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Mass Effect 3 (expect spoilers for the entire series)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 79 Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 (expect spoilers for the entire series)  (Read 91517 times)
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #465 on: February 15, 2012, 01:38:59 PM »

Yes, the weight system is why power cooldowns take so long in the second part of the demo, you're stuck with the four guns as your loadout.

Grim: Your wife rocks. You should try out the powers and skills of each class too, those are the big differences. I like vanguard for the biotic attacks: shockwave, charge..... And now Nova. :D

Yoda: Space is awesome. ;) I WANT THAT DAMN ARTBOOK

So apparently a new trailer is supposed to air during the Walking Dead on Sunday. I've never watched WD before.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 01:42:37 PM by kyuusei » Logged

NANOMACHINES, SON.
GrimReality
Dark Lord of Nostalgia

OK, options aren't SO bad

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: February 15, 2012, 02:06:52 PM »

Yes, the weight system is why power cooldowns take so long in the second part of the demo, you're stuck with the four guns as your loadout.

Grim: Your wife rocks. You should try out the powers and skills of each class too, those are the big differences. I like vanguard for the biotic attacks: shockwave, charge..... And now Nova. :D

Yoda: Space is awesome. ;) I WANT THAT DAMN ARTBOOK

So apparently a new trailer is supposed to air during the Walking Dead on Sunday. I've never watched WD before.

The Walking Dead rocks. This past Sunday ME3 sponsored something, but they didn't show any commercials.
I want that art book, too.

Playing: DA: Inquisition
Reading: A Canticle for Leibowitz
Esper_Crusader

I love you, Dr. Zaius

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: February 15, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

Played the demo this afternoon and I love it. Can't wait to get the Collector's edition. Can you change equipment this time around. I didn't notice anything in the menu but I could have swore I picked up greaves at one point..

Currently playing: .

-----------------------------------
"If I can't smoke and swear, I'm F**ked." ~ Ricky
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: February 15, 2012, 05:19:20 PM »

I think it's the same as in the last game, you can't change until you're in the Normandy.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: February 16, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »

Holy mother of all that is holy
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BUNKER!

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2012/02/mass-effect-3-becomes-true-space-oddity-/1#.Tz1bf7Qs2Sp

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 03:50:23 PM by Annubis » Logged
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 17, 2012, 03:22:54 AM »

Multiplayer demo is open to everyone. I got my ass kicked. A lot. But it's a lot of fun.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: February 17, 2012, 12:44:46 PM »

http://www.destructoid.com/it-will-cost-you-around-870-to-get-mass-effect-3-s-dlc-222045.phtml

Hmmm.

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Ashton
Contributing Editor

Lawful Asshole

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: February 17, 2012, 12:50:29 PM »

Most of those things, like the Collector Assault Rifle, are obtainable in game, for no cost.

The other DLC will probably be made for sale later at lower prices (much like how the Incisor was originally a PC-only DLC, but made it over to the consoles, and how the PS3 had the Dr Pepper promo items up on day one).

Sensationalism at its finest.

Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:18 PM »

so like

when you played ff6

did you feel like you did not beat the game until you had every single weapon armor and accessory in your inventory

or did you just play through the game and enjoy it like a normal person

just wondering
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: February 17, 2012, 08:04:32 PM »

The former...

;_;
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:43 PM »

so like

when you played ff6

did you feel like you did not beat the game until you had every single weapon armor and accessory in your inventory

or did you just play through the game and enjoy it like a normal person

just wondering

Did you just pick a classic game at random? Or did you deliberately choose the one where this is not possible?

But, yeah. Annoying practice (especially when they never sell it seperately), but I don't care enough. Bioware's made it an annoying habit anyway since Jade Empire anyway, only ME1 and Sonic were exempted, and at best I just get a few of the easier to get ones (and whatever's in the CE), so it's nothing I really sweat.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 08:36:42 PM by Eusis » Logged
Agent D.

"Mage"nt D.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: February 17, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »

Playing mass effect 3, what a piece of shit.

...NOT

TASTY!
Parn

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: February 17, 2012, 08:39:05 PM »

Did you just pick a classic game at random? Or did you deliberately choose the one where this is not possible?

both
Lard

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: February 17, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »

But, yeah. Annoying practice (especially when they never sell it seperately), but I don't care enough. Bioware's made it an annoying habit anyway since Jade Empire anyway, only ME1 and Sonic were exempted, and at best I just get a few of the easier to get ones (and whatever's in the CE), so it's nothing I really sweat.

What did they do for Jade Empire?

I avoid online multiplayer because my brain still works.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 18, 2012, 02:02:03 AM »

What did they do for Jade Empire?

Pre-order exclusive LE that had an extra character and I think some weapons or at least a style. Similar for BG2, but that had no DRM that prevented sharing. Basically the idea of extra little bits of non-essential content for pre-ordering was not only something they've been toying with for a long time, they practically invented it.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 79 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: