Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2014, 04:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We have a new board! Pop on over to the Game Journals section and tell us what you've been playing!
338307 Posts in 13850 Topics by 2215 Members
Latest Member: RPGtourguide
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  RPGFan Message Boards
|-+  Media
| |-+  Single-Player RPGs
| | |-+  Mass Effect 3 (expect spoilers for the entire series)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 79 Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 (expect spoilers for the entire series)  (Read 91438 times)
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2011, 07:01:30 AM »

can i just say the sex scenes in ME2 and DA2 for that matter are well embarassing to look at. when someone showed me the one with a female x the pirate lady on youtube  i seriously couldnt stop laughing it was so bad. maybe for male x female it wouldnt of been so bad but for female x female just....LOL! do some research fellas heh.
If you're talking about Jack then that video was modified. Femshep can't romance Jack. That video was made by people with too much time.

Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2011, 07:39:53 AM »

?
Save game editor -> sex = male
Save game editor -> player model = female

Takes like 10 sec.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:10 AM »

?
Save game editor -> sex = male
Save game editor -> player model = female

Takes like 10 sec.
10 sec. is still too much time to spend on that really

Alisha

Z0eila@hotmail.com Z0eila
View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2011, 09:00:37 PM »

:o if only there was something like that for persona 3 portable!

“Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from.”
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2011, 10:32:54 AM »

Lots of new details:

http://www.1up.com/news/mass-effect-3-details-mass-effect-2-dlc

Shepard will go in solo.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Demon_Princess_Kay
Banninated

AnarchKay
View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2011, 11:03:54 PM »

:o if only there was something like that for persona 3 portable!

If they make a p4p i want to be able to be with naoto with the female mc.

CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2011, 07:58:55 PM »

Anyone here play Arrival yet? People are saying that it's the worst ME2 dlc and very disappointing overall. I'm still getting it but I was expecting some great things from this. I wanted ME2 to go out with a bang not to mention that this is supposed to set the stage for motherfucking ME3. Well, whatever, more ME is always a good thing.

Currently playing: Uncharted 3, Dark Souls, Team ICO Collection, Atelier Totori, Child of eden.
Sorrows Saturn

View Profile Email

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2011, 09:48:43 PM »

Anyone here play Arrival yet? People are saying that it's the worst ME2 dlc and very disappointing overall. I'm still getting it but I was expecting some great things from this. I wanted ME2 to go out with a bang not to mention that this is supposed to set the stage for motherfucking ME3. Well, whatever, more ME is always a good thing.
I haven't played it yet, but from what I know it's a 1 hour mission which explains that the reapers are approaching. Doesn't really seem like it's worth the $7.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2011, 07:36:44 AM »

Just finished it, took me about 80 minutes. Can't say I'm disappointed, I enjoyed it, if you like ME you should get it. It's not as good as the previous dlc's but it's good and really drives home the feeling that the reapers are just around the corner.

supersonic
Prefers JRPGs

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2011, 10:22:33 AM »

Wait, so an 80-minute DLC is $7? Wow.
CDFN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2011, 07:40:20 PM »

Didn't anyone here get this? I thought we had a ton of ME fans here?

Fei

!?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2011, 07:52:10 PM »

I haven't played it yet, but from what I know it's a 1 hour mission which explains that the reapers are approaching. Doesn't really seem like it's worth the $7.

My god, I know ME2 was about building a team to defend against the collectors and reapers, but shouldn't we be mocking the story for pretentiousness by now?  The reapers are coming.  They are motherfucking coming!  They are fricking fracking coming... for real!  Time is running out!  They are almost here.  There is not much time left!  I know they are out there, and they are coming here.

Maybe I'm remembering it wrong though. 

I liked it better when there was just the one reaper, and the beacon, and the intrigue and stuff.  Still a fan though.

If you re-spec your elduhz and own a Vita - http://twitter.com/BSNursery
Annubis

Something something like a tiger

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2011, 08:01:08 PM »

When a game is good but doesn't have any lasting appeal, this is what happens.
kyuusei
Mr. Lightning Bolt
Administrator

Blame the dragoon.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2011, 08:02:28 PM »

I'm so damn behind in the main game I haven't played ANY DLC yet, though the other 3 came with the PS3 version. I've actually not bought this yet but I have every intention to.

NANOMACHINES, SON.
Eusis
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »

My god, I know ME2 was about building a team to defend against the collectors and reapers, but shouldn't we be mocking the story for pretentiousness by now?  The reapers are coming.  They are motherfucking coming!  They are fricking fracking coming... for real!  Time is running out!  They are almost here.  There is not much time left!  I know they are out there, and they are coming here.

The series IS three (main) games long, so it's not like some long running TV series that only pulls them out for the finale episode(s), with seasons worth of nothing happening. Maybe you can still take issue if the reapers only appear for the final battle in ME3 though. Given this DLC though I imagine they'll be fairly prevalent from the beginning of 3.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 79 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: